100 point buy in World game with Daffy Old Dusty Balzac

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

100 point buy in World game with Daffy Old Dusty Balzac

#1 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:37 pm

Daffy Old Dusty Balzac has set up two World games, the 100 point per player game is called Ausglassen Urkomisch & the 21point buy in game is called Daldawi World.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Re: 100 point buy in World game with Daffy Old Dusty Balzac

#2 Post by MajorMitchell » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:12 am

Please consider joining either of these games. I had hoped an enticing 1700 point pot would be extremely attractive, so join my World game Ausglassen Urkomisch and be part of the fun, the squabbling over 1700 points is a wonderful opportunity to really be Machiavellian. My 100 points are there to be won.