Kazakhstan Games

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
C66_Hardie

Kazakhstan Games

#1 Post by C66_Hardie » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 pm

Hello All,

Me and a few of my friends have created a Classic Game on here, but are struggling to find an additional 2 players. The game is called Kazakhstan-8 and the access code is 01224

I will warn you now, the 5 that are in already know each other but as it is private, and anon it is just for fun and there is no talking outside of Diplomacy about the game. In accordance with this, whoever is to join I expect them to comply to the rules also and only discuss within the game. We are based in Scotland and tend to ready once we're ready and the majority of the time we will not take the full 24 hours to make a move otherwise it just gets boring. So someone within a similiar time zone that will be able to make their moves without taking the full 24 would be preferred.

Also, can I please request that whoever does join does not just give up if they're losing. Play until you die, draw or win, don't just leave your moves and not make a move for three days until you're kicked out.

https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=348307