Join an old-school game

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
dave bishop

Join an old-school game

#1 Post by dave bishop » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:31 pm

Hi,

I was on this site about a decade ago and played some great games. Back then, most of the best games were classic map, anonymous, draw-size scoring, and full-messaging. People would expect to do a fair bit of negotiating during the game, sometimes with multiple back-and-forths in a single turn.

If that sounds good, please join my game! And if you know anyone who would be interested, let them know.

https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=341651

gimix
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Join an old-school game

#2 Post by gimix » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:12 pm

dave bishop wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:31 pm
Hi,

I was on this site about a decade ago and played some great games. Back then, most of the best games were classic map, anonymous, draw-size scoring, and full-messaging. People would expect to do a fair bit of negotiating during the game, sometimes with multiple back-and-forths in a single turn.

If that sounds good, please join my game! And if you know anyone who would be interested, let them know.

https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=341651
I think that's how a Diplomacy game is meant to be (i prefer non-anon, but that's a detail). I'm a bit too busy right now, so i won't join, but i do hope to meet you soon in a good game. Welcome back!

JuiceWRLD

Re: Join an old-school game

#3 Post by JuiceWRLD » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:52 pm

I'd love to join but unfortunately I am in too many games right now. If there's a spot open one of my games is over I'd join for sure!