Classic Chaos fun!

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
OrxngeNxble

Classic Chaos fun!

#1 Post by OrxngeNxble » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:49 pm

This game mode honestly seems to be very entertaining, especially with only global messaging and anonymous players! This game is gonna challenge your political skills as well as your own memory as you try to win (or survive even) in this game! It obviously needs a lot of people, so invite anyone and everyone you can! Getting this game started at all would make me very happy! Link to the game below.

https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=331002

OrxngeNxble

Re: Classic Chaos fun!

#2 Post by OrxngeNxble » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:26 pm

Just changed the link actually to add a little more time and such to make it more entertaining! A few of my friends from real life will be joining, just to let everyone know, join only if you are okay with this.

Im just trying to fill the game up, and the more the merrier!

https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=331016

Merigar

#3 Post by Merigar » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:08 am

Well, that's something new for me, as I haven't played this before. I guess there will be so many messages you gotta know there's the archives for every game. You can read old messages there. Just reminding
It is really chaos

Merigar

#4 Post by Merigar » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Bump

OrxngeNxble

#5 Post by OrxngeNxble » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:56 am

Just buping this thread! Weve got 16 people in so far!