Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Message
Author
qrzy
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:07 am
Karma: 50

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#21 Post by qrzy » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:04 am

Claesar wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:54 am
Why would you post the password on the forum? Now anyone can join :lol:
I would joun, but 2 days length is too long. :D

qrzy
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:07 am
Karma: 50

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#22 Post by qrzy » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:10 am

But why did you make 7 separated games?

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 720
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1314

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#23 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:40 am

qrzy wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:10 am
But why did you make 7 separated games?
so that each person gets each power

qrzy
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:07 am
Karma: 50

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#24 Post by qrzy » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:13 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:40 am
qrzy wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:10 am
But why did you make 7 separated games?
so that each person gets each power
I did not know it is possible.

New England Fire Squad
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:54 am
Location: Connecticut
Karma: 255

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#25 Post by New England Fire Squad » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:16 am

Seventh player, you still in?

Claesar
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:34 am
Karma: 1450

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#26 Post by Claesar » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:34 pm

I can join instead.

New England Fire Squad
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:54 am
Location: Connecticut
Karma: 255

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#27 Post by New England Fire Squad » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Claesar wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:34 pm
I can join instead.
I'm just asking because Steinhardt wanted in if the seventh was out. Would you interested in starting a flight B again like last time?
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7640
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4456

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#28 Post by Chaqa » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:20 pm

I didn't get a PM. Didn't cross my mind you would post the details publically. Joining now

Valis2501
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:38 am
Karma: 128

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#29 Post by Valis2501 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:05 pm

Flight B:
1. New England Fire Squad
2. Valis2501
3. CS
4. Claesar
5.
6.
7.

New England Fire Squad
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:54 am
Location: Connecticut
Karma: 255

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#30 Post by New England Fire Squad » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:17 pm

Valis2501 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:05 pm
Flight B:
1. New England Fire Squad
2. Valis2501
3. CS
4. Claesar
5.
6.
7.
You’re an absolute madman, Valis.

90kicvesb
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:55 am
Karma: 60

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#31 Post by 90kicvesb » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:05 pm

The Flight A games haven't been paused for country reassignment.

Claesar
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:34 am
Karma: 1450

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#32 Post by Claesar » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:12 pm

90kicvesb wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:05 pm
The Flight A games haven't been paused for country reassignment.
That's because you didn't vote to pause.

I paused them all manually. I will not be reassigning countries.

New England Fire Squad
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:54 am
Location: Connecticut
Karma: 255

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#33 Post by New England Fire Squad » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:16 pm

Claesar wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:12 pm
90kicvesb wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:05 pm
The Flight A games haven't been paused for country reassignment.
That's because you didn't vote to pause.

I paused them all manually. I will not be reassigning countries.
Lol. I had all 7 countries and thought they had been assigned already.
3

90kicvesb
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:55 am
Karma: 60

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#34 Post by 90kicvesb » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:17 pm

Sorry all and thanks, Claesar.

New England Fire Squad
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:54 am
Location: Connecticut
Karma: 255

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#35 Post by New England Fire Squad » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:44 pm

Should I send another email to find someone to shuffle the countries?

Claesar
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:34 am
Karma: 1450

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#36 Post by Claesar » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:57 pm

I think you may need to PM a mod. Our inbox is still pretty full. We never delete an email (without action), so it's still just sitting there waiting for its turn.

Peregrine Falcon
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:44 pm
Karma: 250
Contact:

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#37 Post by Peregrine Falcon » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:56 pm

New England Fire Squad wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:44 pm
Should I send another email to find someone to shuffle the countries?
If you also prep everything for the mods in advance, they may be more willing to prioritise it for you. The country reallocation tool is pretty annoying to use—doing the legwork for them might speed up processing. (Assuming you have everyone who's in the games' userID.)

For each game, the Mods will need:
  1. The GameID
  2. The Reallocations list: How to switch up countries. For this, use the syntax:
    1. [userID1]=[countryLetter1],[userID2]=[countryLetter2],etc
    2. For example: 1=E, 2=F, 3=I, 4=G, 5=A, 6=T, 7=R
    3. Country order when done this way doesn't matter.

Do these for each of your seven games, and the mod who processes it will be very thankful, I'm sure.
3

New England Fire Squad
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:54 am
Location: Connecticut
Karma: 255

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#38 Post by New England Fire Squad » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:44 pm

Peregrine Falcon wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:56 pm
New England Fire Squad wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:44 pm
Should I send another email to find someone to shuffle the countries?
If you also prep everything for the mods in advance, they may be more willing to prioritise it for you. The country reallocation tool is pretty annoying to use—doing the legwork for them might speed up processing. (Assuming you have everyone who's in the games' userID.)

For each game, the Mods will need:
  1. The GameID
  2. The Reallocations list: How to switch up countries. For this, use the syntax:
    1. [userID1]=[countryLetter1],[userID2]=[countryLetter2],etc
    2. For example: 1=E, 2=F, 3=I, 4=G, 5=A, 6=T, 7=R
    3. Country order when done this way doesn't matter.

Do these for each of your seven games, and the mod who processes it will be very thankful, I'm sure.
I appreciate it, PF. I'll do this tomorrow if no one can get to it before then.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 am
Karma: 2274
Contact:

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#39 Post by bo_sox48 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:54 pm

That tool is such a pain in the ass lmao
3

Matticus13
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:21 am
Karma: 402

Re: Top 100 GR Gunboat Games

#40 Post by Matticus13 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:03 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:54 pm
That tool is such a pain in the ass lmao
Thanks for setting it up, Bo

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest