The Final Mariner's Revenge Game

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Doshy II

The Final Mariner's Revenge Game

#1 Post by Doshy II » Sun May 19, 2024 12:08 pm

About five years ago I started spelling out the lyrics of 'The Mariner's Revenge Song' by the Decemberists in webdip games. I didn't get all of them - one or two of the games got cancelled and I dropped out of some of them for various reasons so they don't show up in my list of games, but after five years and 86-ish lyrics, I'm on the final lyric: 'And I will whisper the last words you'll hear'. It's a modern Dip 2 game, RR 70%, stake 15D, 1 day phases, 1 excused missed turn.

https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=1009802

Wattsthematter

Re: The Final Mariner's Revenge Game

#2 Post by Wattsthematter » Mon May 20, 2024 6:20 pm

Wait what's going on with your profile? Why do you have 50 phase games filled with only you?????

Doshy II

Re: The Final Mariner's Revenge Game

#3 Post by Doshy II » Mon May 20, 2024 8:15 pm

Huh, that is weird - think it must be cos I made a sandbox for the first time, don't really know how they work