How long does it take to get a response to a metagaming report?

New players can go here for helpful advice and to sign up for our mentor program, or if you're a veteran help answer questions.
Forum rules
This is an area for new members or members looking for help with the site or Diplomacy. Off topic threads and replies will be moved to the appropriate category.
AlmightyEpsilon

How long does it take to get a response to a metagaming report?

#1 Post by AlmightyEpsilon » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:27 am

So I made a metagaming report several days ago now, I think. I put the report in as strong, because it's pretty clear there's metagaming. However, as of yet nothing has occurred, and the game is still progressing? Should I expect to wait a while? Have I done something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Aristocrat

Re: How long does it take to get a response to a metagaming report?

#2 Post by Aristocrat » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:35 am

AlmightyEpsilon wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:27 am
So I made a metagaming report several days ago now, I think. I put the report in as strong, because it's pretty clear there's metagaming. However, as of yet nothing has occurred, and the game is still progressing? Should I expect to wait a while? Have I done something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
The backlog is almost a year. See https://webdiplomacy.net/group.php?groupID=252.

Friendly reminder to the admins that many of us are willing and able to step into mod spots to help the site out, for free...

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: How long does it take to get a response to a metagaming report?

#3 Post by dargorygel » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:38 am

I'll try to get to the mega-accusation today. Kestas (to a large degree) and I (to a lesser degree) have been cleaning up the backlog.

I am not sure what Aristo is referencing. That link leads to a completed game, that he is not in.

Regarding the offer to help mod... please DM me. You, aristo, and any who might be willing to take on some assigned mod services. Kestas is in the process of re-populating the modKingdom.