vWDC MasterClass: Detecting Lies

New players can go here for helpful advice and to sign up for our mentor program, or if you're a veteran help answer questions.
Forum rules
This is an area for new members or members looking for help with the site or Diplomacy. Off topic threads and replies will be moved to the appropriate category.
swordsman3003
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

vWDC MasterClass: Detecting Lies

#1 Post by swordsman3003 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:24 am

Audio content you really don't want to miss. I usually just record and publish the vWDC MasterClass, but this time I was the presenter. If you have any interest in becoming a great Diplomat, this is a skill you want to perfect!

vWDC MasterClass: Detecting Lies with BrotherBored

DougJoe

Re: vWDC MasterClass: Detecting Lies

#2 Post by DougJoe » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:21 pm

swordsman3003 wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:24 am
Audio content you really don't want to miss. I usually just record and publish the vWDC MasterClass, but this time I was the presenter. If you have any interest in becoming a great Diplomat, this is a skill you want to perfect!

vWDC MasterClass: Detecting Lies with BrotherBored
Link doesn't seem to work? Also tried finding the page on the site through other means and didn't find it...

swordsman3003
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3 Post by swordsman3003 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:42 pm

Oh thanks for messaging, I just figured out last night that there's a problem with the audio (it sounds quiet, and compressed). I checked the raw recording and it was great, so I did something wrong in the editing process. I didn't want to subject anybody to the poor-quality one while I corrected this so I took down the page (and all the announcement posts I could, like on Reddit). I forgot to say something here on webDip (lot of places where I share the links)—sorry for your trouble.

DougJoe

#4 Post by DougJoe » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:26 pm

swordsman3003 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:42 pm
Oh thanks for messaging, I just figured out last night that there's a problem with the audio (it sounds quiet, and compressed). I checked the raw recording and it was great, so I did something wrong in the editing process. I didn't want to subject anybody to the poor-quality one while I corrected this so I took down the page (and all the announcement posts I could, like on Reddit). I forgot to say something here on webDip (lot of places where I share the links)—sorry for your trouble.
No problem, glad to know it's not something unexpected or weird!

swordsman3003
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#5 Post by swordsman3003 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:22 am

I fixed and re-uploaded the audio! This really is one of the better podcasts I’ve recorded, give it a listen if you’re at all into this sort of thing.