Minor update changelog

Site announcements from the moderator team go here.
kestasjk
Developer
Developer

Minor update changelog

#1 Post by kestasjk » Tue May 31, 2022 7:46 pm

This thread is for relatively minor tweaks / updates that aren't worth announcing, but some might be interested in or want to know why a change occurred

------

FYI due to getting lots of requests about leaving bot games / bot games cluttering things up etc we've changed the logic so in bot only games you can vote to Pause or Cancel and it will immediately cancel the game.

Any issues let me know.

kestasjk
Developer
Developer

Re: Minor update changelog

#2 Post by kestasjk » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:07 am

Tweaked the game panel code tournament director code to optimize the number of queries needed. The board has been stripped of some redundant code, bot voting optimized.

1-human vs bots games no longer show up in the game listings except your own games. Caching for game listing counts, order by pot size by default

If game processing or voting is behaving differently let me know

Trigfea63
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: Minor update changelog

#3 Post by Trigfea63 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:36 am

kestasjk wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:07 am
Caching for game listing counts, order by pot size by default
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm finding this default can't be overridden? If I change the search criteria to GameID, Descending, the system ignores that and displays results for a pot size search.

Separately, I would think GameID, Descending ought to be the default search setting. People most likely want to see recently completed games first (as opposed to a large pot size game from 2015).