Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
brainbomb
Posts: 17914
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7306

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#341 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:29 am

**Lord Narmor offers to give us ownership of Narmor Ruins, in exchange for 5000 gold.**

WarLegend
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 5:41 am
Karma: 57

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#342 Post by WarLegend » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:50 am

##Proposal 8.1.0: Destroy all infected food in the fire (RIP our food)

##Proposal 8.2.0: Accept another pantheon using 100% of our faith.
There are a lot of good-seeming faith pantheons. Not sure which one is best, and a lot I'm not really sure what they even mean (developed tile? controlled tunnel tile?) but heres what I think would be best.

##Proposal 8.2.1: Accept Rites of Land (more gold is never bad, and thats a lot of gold. dunno what developed tile means though)

##Proposal 8.2.2: Spires to the sky (if I'm reading this right, that means for every 1 spire, we get 1 resource. So if we spam a few more spires, we can turn that into a couple iron or wood per turn!)

##Proposal 8.2.3: Underworlds gift (This seems strongest but I don't really know how we can control and develop a tunnel tile. We certainly have plenty of tunnel around us though so might be worth it to find out).

##Proposal 8.3.0: Use rampant growth to make a forest in our tile (14,10), from the pinecone tree's we planted. I don't think we want to do any tile around us, because then we lose faith from our northern lights pantheon (CAN A GM CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE? ##GM)

WarLegend
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 5:41 am
Karma: 57

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#343 Post by WarLegend » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:53 am

##Proposal 8.4.0: Definitely take Lord Narmors offer. Give him 5k and lets take Naramor. We might get more research out of that as well. I think Bo will be doing this in Discord though.

WarLegend
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 5:41 am
Karma: 57

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#344 Post by WarLegend » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:58 am

Can we also get a clarification on how Rampant Growth works.

Vecna
Posts: 11277
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4912

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#345 Post by Vecna » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:50 am

"Blizzards have piled drifts against our walls"

I have a feeling this is going to be important, maybe we should instruct our men stationed at the wall to melt or clear this snow? Guess I dont need to make a proposal for it, but if we wanna do something about it it should probably be attended in our allocationing of men. Wouldnt want our enemy to be able to simply cross our wall where ever, and attack Narmor for example.

Also, wasnt there some specialist that could make tunnel tiles? Maybe it was Klik-Klik or the other one?

Spires to the sky seems pretty damn good though, since every spire also gives us +10% magic, so we probably wanna make more of those anywas since theyre not too expensive. Would give us a great way to balloon into a lot more resources to pump out even more buildings.

As for proposal 8.3 - I dont think planting trees changes the type of underground theyre planted on? (at least in civ having a tundra tile with forests on it is a thing). Do we have space remaining in 14,10 though? I thought we ran out due to the farms?

I also feel we need to take up Lord Narmor's offer. Having that tile will be great for the future and our expansion plans, since we can grow our little holdings into a nice strong city with a wall around it. We an even continue building the wall all around it, at a bit further distance later on.

##Proposal 8.1.0 - Vote Yay
##proposal 8.4.0 - Vote Yay

Maybe we can see if the dwarves will be bribed with whatever gold we have remaining after spending the 5k?

brainbomb
Posts: 17914
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7306

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#346 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:15 am

WarLegend wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:58 am
Can we also get a clarification on how Rampant Growth works.
It converts the tiles terrain as long as you have seedlings.
You can rapidly turn grassland to forest

brainbomb
Posts: 17914
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7306

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#347 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:18 am

Vecna wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:50 am
"Blizzards have piled drifts against our walls"

I have a feeling this is going to be important, maybe we should instruct our men stationed at the wall to melt or clear this snow? Guess I dont need to make a proposal for it, but if we wanna do something about it it should probably be attended in our allocationing of men. Wouldnt want our enemy to be able to simply cross our wall where ever, and attack Narmor for example.

Also, wasnt there some specialist that could make tunnel tiles? Maybe it was Klik-Klik or the other one?

Spires to the sky seems pretty damn good though, since every spire also gives us +10% magic, so we probably wanna make more of those anywas since theyre not too expensive. Would give us a great way to balloon into a lot more resources to pump out even more buildings.

As for proposal 8.3 - I dont think planting trees changes the type of underground theyre planted on? (at least in civ having a tundra tile with forests on it is a thing). Do we have space remaining in 14,10 though? I thought we ran out due to the farms?


I also feel we need to take up Lord Narmor's offer. Having that tile will be great for the future and our expansion plans, since we can grow our little holdings into a nice strong city with a wall around it. We an even continue building the wall all around it, at a bit further distance later on.

##Proposal 8.1.0 - Vote Yay
##proposal 8.4.0 - Vote Yay

Maybe we can see if the dwarves will be bribed with whatever gold we have remaining after spending.
Liberatius had legislation to remove 2/11 farms to have land freed up to grow a tree farm and a weldweed farm

Vecna
Posts: 11277
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4912

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#348 Post by Vecna » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:04 am

Right, I did read that.

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 564
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#349 Post by yavuzovic » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:20 pm

(Sorry guys, I'll be dead today and very sorry about low attendance )

DoubtingThomas
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:28 pm
Karma: 20

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#350 Post by DoubtingThomas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:21 pm

WarLegend wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:50 am
##Proposal 8.1.0: Destroy all infected food in the fire (RIP our food)

##Proposal 8.2.0: Accept another pantheon using 100% of our faith.
There are a lot of good-seeming faith pantheons. Not sure which one is best, and a lot I'm not really sure what they even mean (developed tile? controlled tunnel tile?) but heres what I think would be best.

##Proposal 8.2.1: Accept Rites of Land (more gold is never bad, and thats a lot of gold. dunno what developed tile means though)

##Proposal 8.2.2: Spires to the sky (if I'm reading this right, that means for every 1 spire, we get 1 resource. So if we spam a few more spires, we can turn that into a couple iron or wood per turn!)

##Proposal 8.2.3: Underworlds gift (This seems strongest but I don't really know how we can control and develop a tunnel tile. We certainly have plenty of tunnel around us though so might be worth it to find out).

##Proposal 8.3.0: Use rampant growth to make a forest in our tile (14,10), from the pinecone tree's we planted. I don't think we want to do any tile around us, because then we lose faith from our northern lights pantheon (CAN A GM CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE? ##GM)
#Proposal 8.1.0 - yay
#Proposal 8.1.1 - nay
#Proposal 8.2.0 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.1 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.2 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.3 - yay
#Proposal 8.3.0 - yay

thamrick
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 70

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#351 Post by thamrick » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:46 pm

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:21 pm
WarLegend wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:50 am
##Proposal 8.1.0: Destroy all infected food in the fire (RIP our food)

##Proposal 8.2.0: Accept another pantheon using 100% of our faith.
There are a lot of good-seeming faith pantheons. Not sure which one is best, and a lot I'm not really sure what they even mean (developed tile? controlled tunnel tile?) but heres what I think would be best.

##Proposal 8.2.1: Accept Rites of Land (more gold is never bad, and thats a lot of gold. dunno what developed tile means though)

##Proposal 8.2.2: Spires to the sky (if I'm reading this right, that means for every 1 spire, we get 1 resource. So if we spam a few more spires, we can turn that into a couple iron or wood per turn!)

##Proposal 8.2.3: Underworlds gift (This seems strongest but I don't really know how we can control and develop a tunnel tile. We certainly have plenty of tunnel around us though so might be worth it to find out).

##Proposal 8.3.0: Use rampant growth to make a forest in our tile (14,10), from the pinecone tree's we planted. I don't think we want to do any tile around us, because then we lose faith from our northern lights pantheon (CAN A GM CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE? ##GM)
#Proposal 8.1.0 - yay
#Proposal 8.1.1 - nay
#Proposal 8.2.0 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.1 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.2 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.3 - yay
#Proposal 8.3.0 - yay
What is Prop 8.1.1?

DoubtingThomas
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:28 pm
Karma: 20

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#352 Post by DoubtingThomas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:48 pm

thamrick wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:46 pm
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:21 pm
WarLegend wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:50 am
##Proposal 8.1.0: Destroy all infected food in the fire (RIP our food)

##Proposal 8.2.0: Accept another pantheon using 100% of our faith.
There are a lot of good-seeming faith pantheons. Not sure which one is best, and a lot I'm not really sure what they even mean (developed tile? controlled tunnel tile?) but heres what I think would be best.

##Proposal 8.2.1: Accept Rites of Land (more gold is never bad, and thats a lot of gold. dunno what developed tile means though)

##Proposal 8.2.2: Spires to the sky (if I'm reading this right, that means for every 1 spire, we get 1 resource. So if we spam a few more spires, we can turn that into a couple iron or wood per turn!)

##Proposal 8.2.3: Underworlds gift (This seems strongest but I don't really know how we can control and develop a tunnel tile. We certainly have plenty of tunnel around us though so might be worth it to find out).

##Proposal 8.3.0: Use rampant growth to make a forest in our tile (14,10), from the pinecone tree's we planted. I don't think we want to do any tile around us, because then we lose faith from our northern lights pantheon (CAN A GM CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE? ##GM)
#Proposal 8.1.0 - yay
#Proposal 8.1.1 - nay
#Proposal 8.2.0 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.1 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.2 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.3 - yay
#Proposal 8.3.0 - yay
What is Prop 8.1.1?
I don't really like Pantheons

DoubtingThomas
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:28 pm
Karma: 20

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#353 Post by DoubtingThomas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:49 pm

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:48 pm
thamrick wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:46 pm
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:21 pm


#Proposal 8.1.0 - yay
#Proposal 8.1.1 - nay
#Proposal 8.2.0 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.1 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.2 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.3 - yay
#Proposal 8.3.0 - yay
What is Prop 8.1.1?
I don't really like Pantheons
Oh never mind, I see I misread it..

#Proposal 8.1.0 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.0 - nay
#Proposal 8.2.1 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.2 - yay
#Proposal 8.2.3 - yay
#Proposal 8.3.0 - yay

Kench
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:09 pm
Location: Exeter, UK
Karma: 16

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#354 Post by Kench » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:07 pm

I have realised that there is nothing to be lost by me using my magical energy this phase to heal our populace and Barons of this blight. So that is what I shall do! Councillors and workers all, back in action!

##Use action to heal populace

However, we will still need to destroy our infected food, as suggested by others. And I think Liberatius is already in discussion with Narmor.

##Vote Yea - Proposal 8.1.0
##Vote Yea - Proposal 8.4.0

I need to give the pantheon suggestion further thought, though I definitely think we should take on a second one.

A

brainbomb
Posts: 17914
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7306

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#355 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:22 pm

**Yulish, Liberatius and 125 workers are healed**

RagingIke297
Posts: 2282
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:35 pm
Location: Locked in Bo_Sox's Basement
Karma: 849
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#356 Post by RagingIke297 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:51 pm

So we have 595 available workers? What is the race breakdown?

brainbomb
Posts: 17914
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7306

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#357 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:29 pm

All racial breakdown of available workforce is normalized other than the men in jail.

brainbomb
Posts: 17914
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7306

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#358 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:30 pm

595 is after the men you sent to war

RagingIke297
Posts: 2282
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:35 pm
Location: Locked in Bo_Sox's Basement
Karma: 849
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#359 Post by RagingIke297 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:42 pm

So for allocation, two trade groups to go out and planting trees

RagingIke297
Posts: 2282
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:35 pm
Location: Locked in Bo_Sox's Basement
Karma: 849
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Simulator I Official Game Thread

#360 Post by RagingIke297 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:48 pm

That was a question, didn't punctuate, also open to other suggestions, will hopefully get it out sometime tonight

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests