Mafia 87: Madness in Mega-City One - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Kakarroto

Re: Mafia 87: Madness in Mega-City One - GAME THREAD

#3961 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:36 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:34 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:00 am
Ok, hi people.

I have no idea what I'm coming into. Does anyone have a few areas of interesting conversation I can read over?

Also, I'm going to be a bigger man and not instahammer an out of game grudge. So I will just sheep him blindly instead. That'll piss him off more.

##Vote rdr
kak did you ever figure out why he thinks there is a grudge? and what reason he has to be angry?
? I'm no mind reader, if demon doesn't want to talk about that, I have no idea

brainbomb

#3962 Post by brainbomb » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:37 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:32 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:06 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:15 am

that brain post pinged me with that conclusion (in red). I didn't want to take any reactions away from will, but seeing he did, I must say, I find it quite sus from brain to go to that conclusion. It heavily questions my town read from him here, because I think that town brain would not think that way. I mean, sure, I could be wrong, but man, that doesn't look good. Like, the very first thing that came into my mind was 'oh he probably thinks they are on different teams', as will said later. I find it very hard to believe that brain would overlook such a simple conclusion
He thinks rivera is scum
Rivera was roleblocked
Likely not an angel

He thinks I am also scum
I pushed, cased and successfully killed dip (even if the bot doesnt think so)
Also not an Angel

Rdrivera thinks I am scum

So wills scumread means he thinks im
Teamed with rivera as there is no other explanation
you are jumping to conclusions where it's not correct, because he could read you both as mafia with just disregarding that logic. Also, it it not 100%, as you said yourself 'likely'. And there is always the possibility of people just bussing. Heck, it could be just a lie about the rb.

Why are you thinking that RD was 100% rb'ed?
I dont, I have rdr as still possibly from the judge squad. and its possible but less likely the RB is fake.

brainbomb

#3963 Post by brainbomb » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:39 pm

youre making alot of spurrious excuses for will who is very clearly mafia here. like there is no way he could have rdr as scum and me as scum without even considering the events that have happened in the game.

brainbomb

#3964 Post by brainbomb » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:41 pm

now if his argument was that rivera has been fake scumreading me, that would be an interesting argument, one I might even consider more fully if he actually were to suggest it

Kakarroto

#3965 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:54 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:02 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:16 am
snowy801 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:20 pm
I really don't know what to think of Will now
It just seems so outlandish to me that brain is scum
you think town-brain would overlook such a simple thought/conclusion?
Yes?

I think there are hundreds of brain posts to look over that inclines ro town, and your post does not seem that exceptional

Perhaps you could elaborate
brain is someone who thinks of all the different things when he has theories and works on them, it striked me as very odd that he would overlook such a simple thing. He answered it himself and layed out how he saw it, but there are still things he overlooks again.

Now I could be wrong with my theory and it's just mistakes, and the things he overlooks don't matter. But I'm quite sure, if that, that he is wrong about will

brainbomb

#3966 Post by brainbomb » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:04 pm

as a counter point to that, will was caught deliberately sliding dip and war up his reads list and forcing new names in randomly ahead of him. and he never even tried to interact with dip at all.

Kakarroto

#3967 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:04 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:31 pm
If I die please reread post 3809 where I explain the exact reasons why, and show my work on Will being scum.

In his reads he continuosly lists DipandWar as scum, and steadily keeps pushing players down into his scumreads to artificially move dip further up his list. This is noted in post 3809. During this time you might say "so what, he still scumreads dip, thats not scummy", but what is scummy is continuously and excessively voting alongside dip despite scumreading him, never questioning him directly, never quoting him, never actually talking about him, and then when dip is up for elimination, instantly its "dip is probably innocent". And there is some mention that this was a ploy to pretend to not really think this at all.

I expect I will die here, but will is scum, fidelis is also scum. and killing fidelis is probably more important here in case he is an arsonist.
?? how are you even coming to the idea that you get to be the target of a nk, with two (!!!) possible outed cops and mafia not having much nk power, especially since there are only two people who could be mean machine? And one of them is a cop claimant?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3968 Post by ghug » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:07 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:04 pm
brainbomb wrote:
If I die please reread post 3809 where I explain the exact reasons why, and show my work on Will being scum.

In his reads he continuosly lists DipandWar as scum, and steadily keeps pushing players down into his scumreads to artificially move dip further up his list. This is noted in post 3809. During this time you might say "so what, he still scumreads dip, thats not scummy", but what is scummy is continuously and excessively voting alongside dip despite scumreading him, never questioning him directly, never quoting him, never actually talking about him, and then when dip is up for elimination, instantly its "dip is probably innocent". And there is some mention that this was a ploy to pretend to not really think this at all.

I expect I will die here, but will is scum, fidelis is also scum. and killing fidelis is probably more important here in case he is an arsonist.
?? how are you even coming to the idea that you get to be the target of a nk, with two (!!!) possible outed cops and mafia not having much nk power, especially since there are only two people who could be mean machine? And one of them is a cop claimant?
Brain, I don't think you answered before: why is Fidelis specifically the arsonist?

Kakarroto

#3969 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:09 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:35 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:34 pm
Hello brainbomb

rivera and Kaka made some posts recently. Have you any thoughts on those?
rivera slight improvements
kak im starting to wonder why he was universally townread
tbf I'm also a bit surprised. Normally I garner many more votes onto me, but as far as I remember, only sweet voted for me unintentionally with a broken quote, and ND after i went for him. Maybe people just got to read me better?

worcej

#3970 Post by worcej » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:09 pm

brainbomb wrote:
as a counter point to that, will was caught deliberately sliding dip and war up his reads list and forcing new names in randomly ahead of him. and he never even tried to interact with dip at all.
I do think Will is a great flip on next phase

brainbomb

#3971 Post by brainbomb » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:09 pm

because I think he fits the bill of someone who people keep saying not to visit, and the posturing has been noted.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#3972 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:10 pm

Ok if i was cop I’d scan mr foodie

JustAGuyNamedWill

#3973 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:12 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:41 pm
now if his argument was that rivera has been fake scumreading me, that would be an interesting argument, one I might even consider more fully if he actually were to suggest it
Nah okay brain this is deliberately misleading

I can scumread you both. If one flips mafia, that doesn’t mean i have to continue to push the other

You are just looking for reasons to scumread me when you have none

JustAGuyNamedWill

#3974 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:13 pm

brainbomb wrote:
This is not true

Also just because he goes up does not mean he is less scummy

It could mean different people are more scummy. Which is true.

Again, you are overanalyzing my reads list to find any reason to kill me

brainbomb

#3975 Post by brainbomb » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:14 pm

the problem is you think scumreading someone is just some thing you throw out there and it means something.

it doesnt. you have no thought process at all on the events happening, youre literally just saying things that sound cool

JustAGuyNamedWill

#3976 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:15 pm

ghug wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:07 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

Brain, I don't think you answered before: why is Fidelis specifically the arsonist?
Actually good point here. Why do you continue to push Fidelis over me even though you continue to have reasons to scumread me? Is it because the townflip will make you look bad? Or something else? I assume that the answer is not as extreme as I think but still a good thing to answer

brainbomb

#3977 Post by brainbomb » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:15 pm

hopping into a convertible and riding down the freeway is not gonna catch any scum. until I see you shred the aura of just being absurd for your own amusement, I cannot take your statements as real

JustAGuyNamedWill

#3978 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:15 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:09 pm
because I think he fits the bill of someone who people keep saying not to visit, and the posturing has been noted.
Honestly fair point. Idk why nobody has visited DrFid

brainbomb

#3979 Post by brainbomb » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:16 pm

well because if you are an angel, we have two scumteams to kill, and dip and war seems to have made it pretty clear fidelis is not an angel. so killing him is probably a good idea. I suspect he is a judge based on sweet and dips cases

JustAGuyNamedWill

#3980 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:16 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:14 pm
the problem is you think scumreading someone is just some thing you throw out there and it means something.

it doesnt. you have no thought process at all on the events happening, youre literally just saying things that sound cool
Um scumreading is something you put out there and it does meant something

And no I am not just saying things that sound cool