M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
JustAGuyNamedWill

Re: M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

#1161 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:30 pm

Ok well I’m starting to get the feeling that brain is not able to justify a potential vote for D&W by himself, so he is laying the groundwork for his mafia teammate Kak to flop onto buncej so its more suspicious of Kak. Brain realized that people are already suspicious of Kak, so does it anyway.

And I’m not buying it. Kak, if D&W is soooo scummy, why don’t you vote him?
Teamsolve is brain and Kak, final answer

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1162 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:30 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:17 pm
okay. kak, I think bunny is the better target for today. ill explain why. I think his play is most likely mafia here because he isnt curious about anything.

##Vote bunny

join me and we can probably settle this debate between us. I dont think will would consider D&W today, but bunny is pretty univerally scummy, given what worcej was doing and how worcej played. Their banter could be scum theatre here.
Thumbs down

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1163 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:33 pm

@Dip you cannot vote Bunny, its a necessity that you stick with me and Bunny on Kak.

You’ve stated that he has constantly scumread you and pushed for you all game, and now suddenly he flops onto Bunny? Yeah right

Kakarroto

#1164 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:47 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:27 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:18 am

I was cautious of you hammering, will, but you were involved in the debate, you described your point of view in this discussion many times, it made sense for you. It felt worse than brain in his crusade, but much less opportunistic than what d&w did there, just slapping on, going from totally uninvolved to nearly ending D1 early. And with you claiming doc at EoD, this all went to the backburner, because now the big question concerning you was, if you fakeclaimed or not.

And I focussed on the cop action, because if everyone but you does it, it's much harder for mafia to guess. Like, with your claim, you were practically a dead man walking, I thought mafia would just vote you out at night. I guess worcej was it that had that RD play in mind and make damo and us misvote

and no one even asked me about my ideas, everyone just practically ignored me or dismissed me, maf read me, I thought you weren't interested. Sorry that I'm just not the type to shout everything out when I feel no one wants that
Italics is NAI

Bold: Kak, the goal of having more than one person choose the doc save is that so only one of : I die, and cop scan is reversed happens. You left the possibility of both in one night on the table and assuming mafia knew rdr was the target, if mafia had realized it, I would be dead. Maybe it wasn’t intentional but two messed up PRs in one turn is not something to be taken lightly.

Underlined: Well I sense that being mafia read is not what typically makes people less interested. And why you didn’t say those theories then, and you didn’t say them now when it was brought up again is pretty weird.
@bold damo thought too that we should focus on cop actions. The idea behind it was to make it too hard for mafia to guess the target, clearly we both underestimated mafia.

@underlined: would they interest you? I was mostly met with suspicion and ignorance about my thoughts, and no one answered what they thought about it, and I didn't want to press my ideas into others, I wanted to hear from them what they thought about it, and then compare. And would you even believe them if you heard them now?

Kakarroto

#1165 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:47 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:30 pm
Ok well I’m starting to get the feeling that brain is not able to justify a potential vote for D&W by himself, so he is laying the groundwork for his mafia teammate Kak to flop onto buncej so its more suspicious of Kak. Brain realized that people are already suspicious of Kak, so does it anyway.

you are so wrong about me, and I'm pretty sure it's not brain. And I voted and voted for d&w, and only ghug followed. I can just try to make you vote, but everytime I suggest it or try to convince you to vote d&w, you just dismiss it.

Think about it, why was it that worcej didn't want to d&w on D1 so close to EoD? With the state of 2-2-3? Or what it was? He didn't want him to get voted out, and that's because both are mafia.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1166 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:51 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:47 pm
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:18 am

I was cautious of you hammering, will, but you were involved in the debate, you described your point of view in this discussion many times, it made sense for you. It felt worse than brain in his crusade, but much less opportunistic than what d&w did there, just slapping on, going from totally uninvolved to nearly ending D1 early. And with you claiming doc at EoD, this all went to the backburner, because now the big question concerning you was, if you fakeclaimed or not.

And I focussed on the cop action, because if everyone but you does it, it's much harder for mafia to guess. Like, with your claim, you were practically a dead man walking, I thought mafia would just vote you out at night. I guess worcej was it that had that RD play in mind and make damo and us misvote

and no one even asked me about my ideas, everyone just practically ignored me or dismissed me, maf read me, I thought you weren't interested. Sorry that I'm just not the type to shout everything out when I feel no one wants that
Italics is NAI

Bold: Kak, the goal of having more than one person choose the doc save is that so only one of : I die, and cop scan is reversed happens. You left the possibility of both in one night on the table and assuming mafia knew rdr was the target, if mafia had realized it, I would be dead. Maybe it wasn’t intentional but two messed up PRs in one turn is not something to be taken lightly.

Underlined: Well I sense that being mafia read is not what typically makes people less interested. And why you didn’t say those theories then, and you didn’t say them now when it was brought up again is pretty weird.
@bold damo thought too that we should focus on cop actions. The idea behind it was to make it too hard for mafia to guess the target, clearly we both underestimated mafia.

@underlined: would they interest you? I was mostly met with suspicion and ignorance about my thoughts, and no one answered what they thought about it, and I didn't want to press my ideas into others, I wanted to hear from them what they thought about it, and then compare. And would you even believe them if you heard them now?
Ye id like to hear them regardless

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1167 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:52 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:30 pm

you are so wrong about me, and I'm pretty sure it's not brain. And I voted and voted for d&w, and only ghug followed. I can just try to make you vote, but everytime I suggest it or try to convince you to vote d&w, you just dismiss it.

Think about it, why was it that worcej didn't want to d&w on D1 so close to EoD? With the state of 2-2-3? Or what it was? He didn't want him to get voted out, and that's because both are mafia.
I will give you this, it is either both them or both you two

Kakarroto

#1168 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:11 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:51 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:

Italics is NAI

Ye id like to hear them regardless
well I didn't have them written down, they are all in my head. So bare with me to bring them to 'paper'.

one is that ghug was just too townread and they just didn't want to wait for later. Another, added to that thought, is that they might've thought he was cop and PR hunted for the second PR.

It might be that they feared ghug analysing the game, and rallying town behind him, maybe even his knowledge of people to sort things out.

Then there are the thoughts of him getting nk'ed because of his vote; one thought I had was that it was because they want to set up d&w for a misvote. I don't think that's the case anymore, obviously. The other thought was to get people off of d&w, because he is mafia, and they wanted to remove possible voters on him.

I also wanted to gauge, who thought what, to see the angle from people's thoughts, to try to sort them better out. Like who would maybe propose that it was a setup, and who thought more like it was because they didn't like them ghug voting d&w. And maybe I've overlooked somethings, people might've noticed something I wouldn't think of.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1169 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:27 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:17 pm
damo666 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:24 am
@kak who do you think are the two scum?
I have my doubts about will; I'm pretty sure in case will is just posing, the real doc would wait just until he has to reveal, to get a load of more info, who is willing to vote for whom and all the stuff. Well, at least I think some players here would do that. I don't like that will is so negative against any reveal, so that makes him either mafia or actual doc. So we will see, if there is no counterclaim at EoN, will should be surely doc. If there is ... well, then it would depend who does it. I'm certainly not believing d&w is doc.

regarding brain, there was a short bit of time where I thought he could be mafia; but he just looks town to me, especially with his posts today. If he reveals he is actually doc, I say we have caught will in his lie and follow him voting will out. I do believe though that if we get a mafia tomorrow, brain might be my death. And I don't know how I could prove my innocence.

if will is actually doc and you cop, that would leave me with a solve of d&w and bunwor-sauce, which certainly could be it. I think there is a chance you did just fake the RD scan, but I think that would be kinda out of character for you. If will lied and I had to choose between the two, I think I might go for d&w. Then again, worcej might've been crafty enough to drill that thought in me with the ghug nk, and brain might be right about d&w being town. I think though, a will+1 maf team would just nk the other and let brain vote me out in the final three.
Gentlemen and Gentlemen, alas, the most mafia post of the game above-
This tho is the absolute worst. This reads so hard as trying to set up a brain doc CC which I assume most would believe, although it seems brain was not present for the EON, so it didn’t work.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1170 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:28 pm

I’m trying to keep an open mind about worcej-dip but I just don’t see it

Kakarroto

#1171 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:31 pm

if I were mafia with brain, wouldn't he inform me about the change of time? Or like, anyone? Or do you think I knew and just acted surprised?

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1172 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:34 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:31 pm
if I were mafia with brain, wouldn't he inform me about the change of time? Or like, anyone? Or do you think I knew and just acted surprised?
No idea. I think it may have been a last minute setup that just didn’t work out as you intended.

Kakarroto

#1173 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:40 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:34 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:31 pm
No idea. I think it may have been a last minute setup that just didn’t work out as you intended.
it just was how I felt about it. Like, if d&w had claimed, I never would've believed that. And if bunny/worcej did, I would've heavily doubted it. Probably considered it, but most likely I would've believed you. It's just that with how brain acts this game, it's so his town game and I don't think he can act this way when he is mafia.

brainbomb

#1174 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:47 pm

bunny is happy to play all sides and isnt really trying to solve this. he just wants to get to the next round, which doesnt exist if this is wrong. so his demeanor here is all wrong. the moment d&w end voted the drama and scum theatre started where he pretended there was risk kak might show up to end

brainbomb

#1175 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:47 pm

Will you must vote bunny here. You need to trust me on this.

brainbomb

#1176 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:53 pm

In fact we can prove this.
kak put an end hammer on bunny

##End

brainbomb

#1177 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:56 pm

if D&W doesnt end hammer bunny we can show will that its either bunny-d&w or me and kak.

and there is no other combo possible. then all will has to do is pick which group of two he trusts more

BunnyGo

#1178 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:57 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:19 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:54 pm
Can people claim their night votes?

@brwin and Dip?
this is just another example of the overall strategy to just ignore me into oblivion. It's like I never was correct at the end of games and I never called out the maf team and solved the game for town and I never was ignored the same way by the mafia.

just look at past games, you will see that this is a tried practice and mafia often defaults to this play towards me. Maybe I'm prone to not being believed because I'm 'wishy-washy' or unsure of some things, which is mostly from a mind that doesn't want to rule out improbably situations, but when I feel strongly about something, like here that d&w is mafia, I get mafread for it.

It's like, what should I do, have no thoughts and just sheep the loudest one?
You weren’t around.

What did you do last night?
The moral of the boy who cried wolf? Never tell the same lie twice--Elim Garak

Take a minute of your day to be nice to someone, you dumb son of a bitch -- Iron Sheik

BunnyGo

#1179 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:57 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:53 pm
In fact we can prove this.
kak put an end hammer on bunny

##End
This is unbelievable

WHY can you not obv town like normal?
The moral of the boy who cried wolf? Never tell the same lie twice--Elim Garak

Take a minute of your day to be nice to someone, you dumb son of a bitch -- Iron Sheik

brainbomb

#1180 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:58 pm

if kak isnt willing to take that chance we know hes a fraud