M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

#781 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:47 am

I think its kak and rivera if this is going the way it seems like its going

damo666

#782 Post by damo666 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:01 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:47 am
I think its kak and rivera if this is going the way it seems like its going
red bussed his partner day 1?

Possible

Diplomacy&Warfare

#783 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:27 am

Hello, everyone! I left for about an hour and it seems like the current votes are for me, brain, and rdr. Someone sane (not kak) please analyze me. I am going to analyze brain. My previous analysis of rdr and some clarifications I posted are below.
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:47 pm
ghug wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:57 pm
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:48 pm
Time to analyze rdr!
They were gone at the start, apparently not knowing the game started. Once they (mostly) caught up, they said jamiet was acting weird and townread brain and will. They complemented brain for being helpful and voted kak for not being helpful. They basically ignored most of the jamiet being toxic saga. Near the end of D1 they said they could vote me or ghug but neither would cause a tie, which makes me think they wanted a tie. They haven't posted N1.
Rdr overall appears to be intentionally not commenting on jamiet's arguments with will and brain, but supported brain a little bit. This seems like the play of a deep-threat with brain as a misdirector.
If rdr is mafia, brain is the most likely partner. If rdr is town, brain is probably also town. Unfortunately, I don't have any particular evidence that rdr is town or mafia.

I have submitted my night PR action vote.
What's leading you to the rd/brain connection?
Rdr townread brain, complemented brain on being overly helpful, then didn't support brain afterwards. There's no explanation for this, and I see it as a potential move to get brain enough credit to vote out jamiet without associating rdr too much with brain.
Also, will helped.
Rdr has posted, apparently before my analysis, although I did not see that post. The statement that they "don't see any reason to comment on game state" could be interpreted as scummy, but I think it's just rdr being relaxed, trying to calm everyone down after chaotic D1.
Rdr disagreed with what brain was doing and voted brain so far in D2

Brain has been extremely active this entire game. Here are some of the highlights I skimmed:
Brain started by complaining that I was being useless and potentially scummy. Then, they voted will because will... said that a vote count on page 3 was crazy? Jamiet pulled the infamous "7vs9" trick on brain, who pointed out how dumb and partially WIFOM jamiet's logic was (But you must have known that I would have suspected that you knew that there weren't 7 mafia, so I clearly cannot choose the wine in front of me). Then, brain went mildly insane, using the terms 'uppity', 'angsty', 'grouchy', and 'befuddled' in one post. Brain then argued with jamiet for five pages, and we get to a very important post containing a lot of important data, important enough to quote it here:
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:20 pm
ghug is a slight scumlean. I dont understand the ghug, or why he does votes as if they are trophies to hand out. It makes it hard to discern between authentic scumreads and jokes. I find this sort of behavior to be unecessary character fluffing, and it justifies his own weirdness at end of days of flitting around mindlessly from popular wagon to popular wagon.

Stay tuned on if any of this matters. As with all things my mood changes and mind changes.

So my scumleans are like
kak, ghug, maybe jamie though his explanations are...eh

townleans
damo, will

nulls
non posters

and then theres D&W, racing to find a course of action. No idea what to think of this, but my mind goes to worst case scenarios for town and trying to put myself in the shoes of "what if hes"? and I dont wanna go that route just yet.

Jamie is totally justified in thinking it was scummy. because its not very normal?

I dont know what it means, and he will probably be a popular wagon all day especially if his participation levels stay low like he normally does
So brain thought kak, ghug and jamiet were potential mafia, while damo and will were town, and then pointed out how terrible I am at this game. Brain said that that worcej might be a PR which makes no sense to me, and probably less sense to people reading this post with even less context than me. Brain joined a discussion/argument about whether or not ghug's vote was valid, which was frankly pointless. Brain endvoted jamiet, posted a picture of a penguin, and teamsolved ghug and damo. Brain ended up undoing the vote on jamiet as well as the hammer, claiming the reason was that they didn't want to end D1 before rdr got a chance to participate. Then, brain criticized ghug's entire playstyle, asked jamiet why he was WIFOMing (but you must have suspected that I would know that you would know that I would have suspected that Dip&War is bad at this game, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me), and said that jamiet's playstyle was defensive. Brain said that the voting for minimal reasons was dumb, which I agree with, partially because it's WIFOM (But you must have known that me voting for you because you made a bad vote was a bad decision, which is why I clearly cannot choose the wine in front of me). Brain then berated ghug for the next three pages, said they were suspicious of kak, and pointed out that my first few posts were pointless (getting real tired of this, guys...). There was a very pointless post referencing my history in M85 with no information about what we were expected to do with it, a lot of "ghug and kak, kak and ghug" spam, and then brain's last few posts indicated an intention to tie the vote, which is probably because nobody wanted to vote ghug or kak.
End of D1
At the start of N1, brain was fairly useless. One post was literally just a quote of something ghug said two pages ago. Brain made a very helpful post untangling the nonsense at the end of D1:
brainbomb wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:16 pm
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:49 pm
I kind of feel bad for jamiet and will give him credit for trying very hard to win this game, whether he is mafia or not. If he thinks will is mafia, given that will has been basically bullying jamiet all game I don't have much of a problem voting will out.
##VOTE WILL
brainbomb wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:55 pm
The vote tally is inaccurate because d&w voted will so will is up to die
brainbomb wrote:
If you think will is town you should be aware he is actually in the lead.
Just fyi
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:56 pm
Damn. I’m doctor.
Jamiet99uk wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
If you think will is town you should be aware he is actually in the lead.
Just fyi
No he isn't it's a 2-2-2- tie
brainbomb wrote:
If Will is actually doctor people need to vote kak, jamie or d&w

Unless anyone wants a ghug waggy
brainbomb wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:57 pm
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:49 pm
I kind of feel bad for jamiet and will give him credit for trying very hard to win this game, whether he is mafia or not. If he thinks will is mafia, given that will has been basically bullying jamiet all game I don't have much of a problem voting will out.
##VOTE WILL
Jamie its not. The vote is 3-2-2

See the gms rulings
Jamiet99uk wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
If Will is actually doctor people need to vote kak, jamie or d&w

Unless anyone wants a ghug waggy
Why did you misrepresent the totals?
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:58 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Jamie its not. The vote is 3-2-2

See the gms rulings
I was only looking at the bot

Vote here was:
JustaguynamedWill (3) Jamiet99uk, worcej, Diplomacy&Warfare
Diplomacy&Warfare (2) kakarrotto, ghug
kakarrotto (2) rdrivera, brainbomb
worcej (1) damo666
Jamiet99uk (1) JustaguynamedWill

At this point, Jamie is using the bot, and so busy arguing that he doesnt even realize the GMs are going to count the vote on Will as (3), and he tells me I am wrong and argues more. Then a mad scramble happens when Will PR Claims.
ghug wrote:
Oh I see.

Let's kill Dip.
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Jamiet and will are getting extremely toxic towards each other. I have no intention of continuing to play without voting one out. That will be will unless I have any particular reason other than jamiet's past aggressions to vote for them.
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Jamie is not gonna die I guess.

##VOTE KAK
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Time is running out.

##Vote Brainbomb
worcej wrote:
##vote Jamie

Im seeing with refreshing 2 minutes to go, Jamie is arguing with people, a PR is being voted for. Ghug is calling for D&W wagon to take off. I want kak or ghug and then I see jamie now trying to get a wagon going on me, and worcej joining the Jamie train.

I see D&W advocating jamie dies because of his toxicity.

and I agreed. I thought Jamie was mafia at the end there for how much filth he was spamming into the game, causing confusion and chaos.
So, where were we? Oh yes, brain is being helpful. They complemented me for having, and I quote, "reasoning and theories about the game."
Thank you, brain! I try my best!
Brain ended N1 with some good old-fashioned arguing with ghug.
End of N1 (ghug dies)
Brain apologized to (dead) ghug for voting for them and jumped on the rdr wagon. Their conclusion is now that it's rdr and kak. This seems very ridiculous to me as brain has given almost no evidence for it being kak, at most enough evidence for saying kak isn't being helpful.
At the moment brain has gotten several people as false mafia (jamiet, ghug, etc) and I don't think their claim of it being rdr and kak is reliable. They are definitely potential mafia but there still is basically no hard evidence against them.

Time for my opinion on current drama. Rdr is potentially mafia, and I stand by my decision that brain and rdr are probably either both or neither mafia. Both did want to vote ghug, who is clearly town. I think voting rdr is worth it. We have a decent chance to vote out a mafia, if we do vote out rdr and they're mafia we know that brain is likely mafia as well, and rdr isn't particularly helpful anyways.
##VOTE RDIVERA
##END

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS ENTIRE POST. Cut all but the part you are responding to.
*sigh* goodbye, one hour of my life (mostly spent reading brain's posts).

Kakarroto

#784 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:47 am

good morning

I hope you know what you are doing damo ##vote RD

##askGM if we end right now, when will the phase shift be? Do we get a long night of 24+15=39 hours?

sweetandcool

#785 Post by sweetandcool » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:53 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:47 am
good morning

I hope you know what you are doing damo ##vote RD

##askGM if we end right now, when will the phase shift be? Do we get a long night of 24+15=39 hours?
Our beloved GM is currently sleeping. I see no reason why he would deviate from the standard, which I understand to be that you would have a long night as you just described.

That is, ending now would cause the next deadline to occur at 1800 EST, Monday.

Kakarroto

#786 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:56 am

thank you, I shall refrain from ending then

especially since I want to hear from worcej before and about all of this, and I know his weekends are quite busy

Kakarroto

#787 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:57 am

also congrats to 1000 karma, sweet

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#788 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:56 am

Well, I have a busy day ahead and don't think there is much I can do to change people's mind.

But play attention to the third town that says Brain is scum. Town Brain doesn't jump in this Damo bullshit without thinking on other option or making a hundred of other possibilities. This is scum Brain that is really happy with a free misskill with a great opportunity to blame Damo later.

Damo, unless you have a guilty scan on me you have played really bad this game. If you do have, kudos to scum. My N1 vote was for cop to scan Damo.

Good luck town, you will need considering current game state.

Kakarroto

#789 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:55 am

who do you think the maf team is? brain + (?) and what are your thoughts on d&w?

Why do you think ghug was targeted? I come up with a few ideas but I want your input first, as a double check. And from worcej too, if he finds the time.

foodcoats

#790 Post by foodcoats » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:06 pm

Official Vote Count 2.0

rdrivera2005 (4) - damo666*, brainbomb*, Diplomacy&Warfare*, Kakarroto
brainbomb (2) - rdrivera2005, JustAGuyNamedWill

Non votes - worcej

3/4 required hammer votes have been submitted

Rdrivera2005 is set to be flattened into a nutella and banana crepe.

brainbomb

#791 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:21 pm

I still dont understand why im even a scum candidate. You guys really just dont remember what me as mafia looks like?

brainbomb

#792 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:30 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:56 am
Well, I have a busy day ahead and don't think there is much I can do to change people's mind.

But play attention to the third town that says Brain is scum. Town Brain doesn't jump in this Damo bullshit without thinking on other option or making a hundred of other possibilities. This is scum Brain that is really happy with a free misskill with a great opportunity to blame Damo later.

Damo, unless you have a guilty scan on me you have played really bad this game. If you do have, kudos to scum. My N1 vote was for cop to scan Damo.

Okay this is at least something to talk about. i have pondered if the mafia altered an rd vote but if they did then you would be claiming this to be the case. And you havent done that so far; damo also hasnt hardclaimed.

Having gotten ghug and jamie both wrong I want to believe I got at least one scumread right this game (kak), but otherwise im fine just following damo here because maybe hes just got the game winning solve

brainbomb

#793 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:33 pm

As for why ghug died

Its probably because it makes me and d&w look like mafia
It also was likely a kill designed around hoping the copscan would be for ghug; burying the target

And then they maybe just thought he was the cop as well.

Otherwise it was a weird kill and hopefully smarter heads will prevail with logic that I was the killer

brainbomb

#794 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:34 pm

That should say wasnt the killer

What a sad unfortunate typo.
Lol

Diplomacy&Warfare

#795 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:34 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:56 am

This seems like the play of either a scum who wants the cop to disbelieve their scan, or a town who is legitimately teamsolving brain and damo. If rdr is town, we have to seriously consider that this might be a correct teamsolve.
Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:55 am
who do you think the maf team is? brain + (?) and what are your thoughts on d&w?

Why do you think ghug was targeted? I come up with a few ideas but I want your input first, as a double check. And from worcej too, if he finds the time.
Surprise surprise, kak finds brain being a suspect to be a reason that, drumroll please, I am scum. I'm getting real tired of this...
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:21 pm
I still dont understand why im even a scum candidate. You guys really just dont remember what me as mafia looks like?
I don't.

damo666

#796 Post by damo666 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:40 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:21 pm
rdr has to pick on someone and will is just being a bit wobbly. I'm sure he'll revert to rdr.

Can we please hammer just before the 24h mark

damo666

#797 Post by damo666 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:42 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:34 pm
That should say wasnt the killer

What a sad unfortunate typo.
Lol
whoops

Kakarroto

#798 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:43 pm

the amount of misrepresenting and slandering me is just mind boggling. I clearly was talking to RD there and talking from his perspective where he said brain is mafia. This totally reminds me on the times where mafia tried time and time again to set me up for a misvote, like jamie and bunny in the pirate game, or the flying boat and deathllama in the game where macca subbed last minute and got me voted out for the mafia win.

If you seriously consider d&w being town here, I just fail to see how.

brainbomb

#799 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:45 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:43 pm
the amount of misrepresenting and slandering me is just mind boggling. I clearly was talking to RD there and talking from his perspective where he said brain is mafia. This totally reminds me on the times where mafia tried time and time again to set me up for a misvote, like jamie and bunny in the pirate game, or the flying boat and deathllama in the game where macca subbed last minute and got me voted out for the mafia win.

If you seriously consider d&w being town here, I just fail to see how.
The reason I still think you are scum was how you tried to push damo for pushing worcej. That seemed reachy to me. Maybe too simplistic of a reason.

Kakarroto

#800 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:46 pm

and yeah, if we hammer, we should do so around the 24 hour mark to not get the night too long. I hope worcej chimes in by then and is a voice of reason regarding d&w.