M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Jamiet99uk

Re: M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

#301 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:15 am

damo666 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:49 am
worcej wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:25 am
How did you guys already break Jamie?
The beer's stronger down here.
When I told everyone to feck off I had said goodnight to Jasmine and was having one more in a Sammy Smith's pub, so it was actually the same beer.
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

Kakarroto

#302 Post by Kakarroto » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:21 am

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:58 pm
also I think kak is in love with a short woman with black hair and blue eyes.
8-)

Kakarroto

#303 Post by Kakarroto » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:23 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:09 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:25 pm
but from the whole dispute, I feel like jamie and will aren't mafia together, so if either flips that, the other should be clear. Looks more like t v t to me though. Then again, I've misread jamie early and was blinded, so maybe brain is just right here.

hmm, if jamie is mafia here, would maf brain do this gamble? a full buss this early?

what I'm confused at, how can brain put damo into town here? @brain please elaborate, I think that's much more in the ballpark of maf damo, trying to set up an early claim or being able to remove worcej from a 'possible PR' list. Or am I wrong here?
What reason do you have to suspect me at all?
actually I tend to see you more to town than mafia here, but there were some things to consider: I have bad reads early and usually get some stuff wrong, and brain proved to have a better nose for some things like the game where I thought food was mafia and he thought he was town and was right, and stuff like that. I also thought "what would happen if I vote Jamie here", who would jump on it, and who would not.

well, I didn't consider that only one vote would be left to hammer you, so I'm sorry to put you through this, but I think we got some nice data out of it: after me, will and d&w did vote you, even endvoted you. Might be just a feeling, might be just being drawn in by the mood, but I think we have to look at them a bit closer. Between both, I'd say d&w is a bit more sus while it is more likely for it being in will's ballpark (with his chaotic e-Will-ness and stuff :razz: )

I do think, however, the most crucial information we got is that ghug didn't endvoted you out, even when he (jokingly) wanted to just for the memes. I think, if you are town, jamie, that ghug would've had an easy way as mafia to just get you out of the game. Would let him have a good excuse and the blame would probably go to brain who started it.

There is a chance however, that both jamie and ghug are mafia, so in that case, ghug would most likely not have end voted jamie here out. But I think we can say with all of that, that ghug is town, if anyone else than jamie flips mafia.

so with all that, I'll ##vote diplomacy&warfare . RD and worcej are just off the table D1 for me, just D1 policy since neither of them screams mafia right now. brain looks good too, and if I'm wrong, he'll sort himself out anyway. Still have a feel that damo might be mafia, but I guess I'll trust brain for that. I'm not going to vote ghug unless jamie flips mafia, and jamie looked quite ok in all of that, though I do concur with RD and ghug that something was a bit strange. Ah well, still a town lean from me. If brain was right, he can yell at me later.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#304 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:21 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:16 pm
##VOTE rdr

Let's scare him when he shows up.
Oh my God, now I am absolutely scared, what should I do?

Jamiet99uk

#305 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:24 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:01 am
Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:04 pm
@RD when you come around to reading the thread, I'd like your input about the jamie situation, and who do you currently think is the most likely mafia, please.
I think Jamie original post isn't scummy but his reaction is weird.

I think Will is town and probably also Brain.
This is the whole of your catch up?

One post saying you've read to page 7 and want to catch up the rest.
Then this second post.

That's it?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#306 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:24 am

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:31 pm
problem is. the vote tally didnt show ghugs vote. only wills vote.

so my logic fails.
I dont have a reason for why scum will would be reactive to a vote tally being posted where scum ghugs bus vote for him isnt on it.

so not w/w maybe? something else. maybe will is scum there with worc, or damo?

meh. needs alot of thinking, more signs of will being scum to ponder
I don't think Will comment is AI or made any link between him and Ghug.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#307 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:42 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:24 am
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:01 am
Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:04 pm
@RD when you come around to reading the thread, I'd like your input about the jamie situation, and who do you currently think is the most likely mafia, please.
I think Jamie original post isn't scummy but his reaction is weird.

I think Will is town and probably also Brain.
This is the whole of your catch up?

One post saying you've read to page 7 and want to catch up the rest.
Then this second post.

That's it?
I am still catching up. And I told before I will lurk, that's why I didn't play last games.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#308 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:43 am

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:15 pm
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:01 pm
I am once again reminded of how generally insane mafia players on this forum are. 10 pages in ~20 hours.
Anyone know what's up with rdivera? Skimming the thread, I found no posts from them and the bot confirmed they have not posted.
ghug, what are you seeing regarding Kakarroto? They seem to be making a lot of jokes. Does that look like a mafia or town play to you?
Day 1 of a mafia game from M40-M80 was like 60-100 pages day 1, at least.
this is a smaller game, with less players, and very little to say setup wise. most of what is happening now is people arguing their beliefs about who the mafia is. none of this is filler. when someone gets accused they fight back, when someone says something crazy people ask questions. this is what content is.

as for your questions, it is super weird people are so fixated on rdrivera. for one thing he hasnt played in a few games but he is always a lurker and always shows up and his absences are never alignment indicative whatsoever.

kakarotto has made very few jokes. can you point me to some examples of his posts where he seems to be making alot of jokes?
Good post from Brain. Not only about me, but also about posts and Kak.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#309 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:23 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:12 am
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:12 am
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:31 am
I like Monument Mythos. Good show. You're strong and smart, William... Everybody likes you.
Why, thank you, Polly Prissy Pants. How nice of you.
Why are you talking to yourself?
Because he can't help writing everything that come to his mind maybe?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#310 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:31 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:23 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:09 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:25 pm
but from the whole dispute, I feel like jamie and will aren't mafia together, so if either flips that, the other should be clear. Looks more like t v t to me though. Then again, I've misread jamie early and was blinded, so maybe brain is just right here.

hmm, if jamie is mafia here, would maf brain do this gamble? a full buss this early?

what I'm confused at, how can brain put damo into town here? @brain please elaborate, I think that's much more in the ballpark of maf damo, trying to set up an early claim or being able to remove worcej from a 'possible PR' list. Or am I wrong here?
What reason do you have to suspect me at all?
actually I tend to see you more to town than mafia here, but there were some things to consider: I have bad reads early and usually get some stuff wrong, and brain proved to have a better nose for some things like the game where I thought food was mafia and he thought he was town and was right, and stuff like that. I also thought "what would happen if I vote Jamie here", who would jump on it, and who would not.

well, I didn't consider that only one vote would be left to hammer you, so I'm sorry to put you through this, but I think we got some nice data out of it: after me, will and d&w did vote you, even endvoted you. Might be just a feeling, might be just being drawn in by the mood, but I think we have to look at them a bit closer. Between both, I'd say d&w is a bit more sus while it is more likely for it being in will's ballpark (with his chaotic e-Will-ness and stuff :razz: )

I do think, however, the most crucial information we got is that ghug didn't endvoted you out, even when he (jokingly) wanted to just for the memes. I think, if you are town, jamie, that ghug would've had an easy way as mafia to just get you out of the game. Would let him have a good excuse and the blame would probably go to brain who started it.

There is a chance however, that both jamie and ghug are mafia, so in that case, ghug would most likely not have end voted jamie here out. But I think we can say with all of that, that ghug is town, if anyone else than jamie flips mafia.

so with all that, I'll ##vote diplomacy&warfare . RD and worcej are just off the table D1 for me, just D1 policy since neither of them screams mafia right now. brain looks good too, and if I'm wrong, he'll sort himself out anyway. Still have a feel that damo might be mafia, but I guess I'll trust brain for that. I'm not going to vote ghug unless jamie flips mafia, and jamie looked quite ok in all of that, though I do concur with RD and ghug that something was a bit strange. Ah well, still a town lean from me. If brain was right, he can yell at me later.
I do love Kak, but I hate this post. Too many words to say almost nothing. Ghug hammering Jamiet for real of he is scum and Jamiet town could backfire pretty badly a lot better to just let things go.

##vote Kak

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#311 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:31 pm

And I have officially catched up so I will now disappear for a few hours.

Jamiet99uk

#312 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:40 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:31 pm
And I have officially catched up so I will now disappear for a few hours.
Thank you.

brainbomb

#313 Post by brainbomb » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:47 pm

##vote kak

His stuff about damo being scummy because he should know worcej might claim; that does seem reachy

Diplomacy&Warfare

#314 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:54 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:01 am
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:06 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:34 pm

Where did I say Brain was scum?

Point to the post.

Quote it.

I did not say that.

Fucking fool. Try reading.
Behold:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:42 pm

Oh, I meant on my team.
You're implying brain is not on your team.
You have disagreed with me, brain, and will. We are obviously not all mafia. It could be that two of us are mafia and the other one is simply a town who got this wrong, but brain and will are smart enough and overanalyze enough that neither of them is likely to have been fooled completely, definitely not both, and while it's valid that I could have been fooled by mafias brain and will, that option requires two of the three biggest posters conveniently being mafia.
I offer three explanations someone who is not me, you, brain, or will might come to in this situation:
A: Brain and Will are mafia, while you are town. I am an idiot who has no idea what I'm doing and am suspicious of you for no good reason. As discussed above, this is extremely convenient for you to claim and also very ludicrous for anyone to believe. Also,
ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:26 pm
I have vague townreads on brain and Will, but that's about it right now.
B: You are Mafia. At the start of the game, you tried to immediately implicate me to hopefully get a votekill on a town in the first day. Brain and will got suspicious of you, and your defensive attitude is a result of being concerned we will votekill you.
C: You are a town who was suspicious of me for a frankly bad reason and then got defensive because brain and will were being aggressive. Yes, you were being defensive. Yes, brain and will were being aggressive. Meanwhile, two quiet players like rdr are watching us argue over misunderstandings.

You (for viewers, this is addressed to jamiet), will, brain and I should probably consider the possibility it is C. We may have spent the last ten pages arguing over a misunderstanding. Having said that, you have been really unhelpful this game and with a good chance you are mafia, I still think we should vote you out.
(For reference I voted for jamiet)
##END
This is better work and I appreciate you putting in effort. You are however jumping to conclusions.

I did not imply that Brainbomb was not on my team.

Your option C is the closest to the right answer.
You have been arguing with brain for the last 10 pages. Also, I messed up one of the quotes I cited above by removing some of the context. My bad. Here is the full quote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:40 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:39 pm

Well, it's a small game. There are only 7 of us.
1. Jamiet99uk
2. JustAGuyNamedWill
3. ghug
4. worcej
5. Diplomacy&Warfare
6. Rdrivera2005
7. Damo666
8. brainbomb
9. Kakarroto

:?: :?: :?:
Oh, I meant on my team.
This kind of implies brain is not on your team. Combined with the extensive amount of arguing against everything brain said, this made me think you thought brain was mafia.
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:10 am
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:40 am
brainbomb wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:02 am
##Unend
##Unvote

Okay but really hammering would make rdrivera annoyed based on how hes reacted in the past. And it also hurts worcej chance to be part of the first day.

So ill table my bloodlust for now
My impressions of everyone so far:
jamiet: aggressive, possibly mafia. Hates me.
Will: townlean, very actively posting
ghug: posts somewhat often but hasn't actually contributed much.
worcej: On a business trip
Dip&War: Has unpopular opinions about burger
rdr: Slow reader
damo: Similar to ghug, posting often but not contributing much
brain: similar to Will, townlean and posting actively
Kak: Relaxed, posts more jokingly and less seriously. Did vote though.
Ghug and damo have been playing very similarly, so if jamiet's not mafia it might be them. Nobody except brain, will, jamiet and me(?) has done much investigating.
Thoughts on any of this except my opinions on burgers?
I do not hate you. I don't even know who you are. Don't be so self-obsessed.

Active posting from Will is not a towntell. He actively posted in his recent, very high-performance, scum game.
Hmm. Interesting. So you think will is mafia, and judging by your other quote, probably not brain as well? That's possible. Will could be instigating an argument.
##UNEND

ghug, what's your opinion on kak and rdr? Townleans or mafialeans?
kak, what's your opinion on ghug and rdr? Townleans or mafialeans?
rdr, what's your opinion on ghug and kak? Townleans or mafialeans?

Jamiet99uk

#315 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:18 pm

Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:54 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:01 am
I did not imply that Brainbomb was not on my team.

Your option C is the closest to the right answer.
You have been arguing with brain for the last 10 pages. Also, I messed up one of the quotes I cited above by removing some of the context. My bad. Here is the full quote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:40 pm

1. Jamiet99uk
2. JustAGuyNamedWill
3. ghug
4. worcej
5. Diplomacy&Warfare
6. Rdrivera2005
7. Damo666
8. brainbomb
9. Kakarroto
10.The King of the Potato People

:?: :?: :?:
Oh, I meant on my team.
This kind of implies brain is not on your team. Combined with the extensive amount of arguing against everything brain said, this made me think you thought brain was mafia.
I was arguing with his scumread on me; this does not imply I thought he was Mafia. Brainbomb is frequently wrong when he is town.

I'm glad we could clarify this.

Jamiet99uk

#316 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:20 pm

I am scumreading Will, yes, because his reactions to me and Ghug seem aimed at blowing things up and creating weird arguments in the thread. He has succeeded to some degree. But it does not look like actual hunting.

##Vote JustAGuyNamedWilll

brainbomb

#317 Post by brainbomb » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:35 pm

Who is the king of the potato people?

foodcoats

#318 Post by foodcoats » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:52 pm

Official Vote Count 1.3

Jamiet99uk (2) -JustAGuyNamedWill*, Diplomacy&Warfare
Kakarroto (2) - rdrivera2005, brainbomb
worcej (1) - damo666
rdrivera2005 (1) - ghug
Diplomacy&Warfare (1) - Kakarroto
JustAGuyNamedWill (1) - Jamiet99uk

Not yet voted: worcej

Currently, no one is set to get frosted.

damo666

#319 Post by damo666 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:23 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:15 am
damo666 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:49 am
worcej wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:25 am
How did you guys already break Jamie?
The beer's stronger down here.
When I told everyone to feck off I had said goodnight to Jasmine and was having one more in a Sammy Smith's pub, so it was actually the same beer.
I can fit in a couple of pints this afternoon anywhere in the City if you available.

damo666

#320 Post by damo666 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:24 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:35 pm
Who is the king of the potato people?
Spud Murphy