A new RPG idea

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
DarthPorg36

Re: A new RPG idea

#81 Post by DarthPorg36 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:20 pm

Aelvyn, annoyed that he was just pickpocketed by Efax, and now is being unfairly sentenced, begins to give a rousing speech to the surrounding listeners how it couldn't've been me, because I'm really Aelvyn and didn't do anything, and how charlatans and cheats like Efax don't deserve to live in society.

Efax has also been added to Aelvyn's personal "Villainous Creatures" list.

kingofthepirates
Location: Dragon Temple, Crumbling Farum Azula, The Lands Between

#82 Post by kingofthepirates » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:29 pm

Upset at getting kicked from the jury, Numen decides that E-fax’s ruling and the whole court case is bogus, and

1) attempts to get everyone to settle their differences with a dance off or rap battle (much more awesome than some boring rigged court case)
2) should everyone not agree to the dance off, sulks in the corner, playing music at a volume that is not too disruptive, but certainly a bit annoying. Should the dance off happen, Numen begins to play music for the dance off
3) should the dance off/rap battle occur, Numen awards the winner 10 coins. Else, grabs Darrel and tries to get him to return the gavel, because that is theft and Numen is (currently) a law abiding citizen (No one needs to know about those 3 murders, the bank robbery, the intentional wrecking of a train resulting in death, which is apparently a federal crime in the USA, and certainly not the 15 instances of j-walking)
“In the darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of madness, look to the madman to show the way.”- Roboute Guilliman

mOctave

#83 Post by mOctave » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:55 pm

Qlik calmly suggests that the mimic be sentenced to life as a chest stuffed in someone's attic.

Kakarroto

#84 Post by Kakarroto » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:08 pm

Aeraalys comes to the one mercenary that was previously ejected and offers her (free) services to heal them (singular) after the ejection and a small blessing that clears them (still singular) off from any dirt that happened to get on them (still still singular) during the whole event.

After that she asks Wren if she could be of healing assistance in any other way.

Pengwinja

#85 Post by Pengwinja » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:11 pm

After hearing the word “chest”, Darrel screams out an unholy ÆÆÈÆ, and becomes a biblically-accurate angel, and annihilates half of the courtroom. Somehow, no one is hurt, except the gavel. Poor gavel.

Diplomacy&Warfare

#86 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:37 am

A dance battle promptly begins. We've got Numen over there, Numen over there with some pretty good moves, and the back, Numen!
Numen wins.
Meanwhile, Darrel the former barrel eats the gavel, and in the process eats Efax, who was holding said gavel. Darrel then destroys most of the courtroom, digests the gavel, and is pushed by Efax, who is not yet digested, out of the courtroom. Everyone else naturally crashes through nearby walls and windows as they are pulled out into the town square.
Round 7
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakarroto

#87 Post by Kakarroto » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:04 am

Aeraalys stands up and wipes dust of her clothes, then addresses the people who were all dragged out: "I think we need to make that ... barrel (?) ... stop eating people; especially since everyone who was didn't seem to like it?" She looks to the mercenary and Bram for confirmations.

"So I suggest we need to catch it (?) and make it spit out Efax, I think it was his name, right? So would anyone here would want to help?"

She then goes a bit closer to the barrel(?) though keeps a healthy distance so it can't just nom her too, then shouts towards it: "Mister Efax, I'm sorry if I'm assuming, but do you enjoy being in this ... barrel(?), or would you require assistance to get out of there?"

She prepares herself to dodge any barrel(?) attack, waits for responses towards the catch&rescue suggestion, and if Efax wants to and some people are inclined to, tries to organize a combined effort to bind the barrel(?) and pull Efax out of there. If mister Efax decides he enjoys it in there, she apologizes to him and the barrel(?). And the ruckus she caused.

Jamiet99uk

#88 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

I've pretty much lost track of what is going on here.
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

brainbomb

#89 Post by brainbomb » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:39 pm

Oh my. how did we end up out here in the street. Ah well, may as well make the most of it.

Excuse me fair citizens, I was wondering if anyone could cast Meteor Swarm on this town for me. I just wanna see a Meteor Swarm at some point in my life.

Chairpusher

#90 Post by Chairpusher » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:53 pm

Efax decides to follow the rest;
Seeing if anyone has any useful supplies he might need;
Move to sound of the voices.

DarthPorg36

#91 Post by DarthPorg36 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:59 pm

Aelvyn joins the rest of the party on the street, taking in a detailed view of what's around to plan for his next move.

mOctave

#92 Post by mOctave » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:19 pm

Qlik loads his rocket launcher. He then asks Aeraalys to cast a protective magic spell on Efax.

If such a spell is cast and appears to be successful, Qlik proceeds to use the rocket launcher on Darrel.

Pengwinja

#93 Post by Pengwinja » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:11 pm

Darrel has returned to barrel form. He currently looks like a normal barrel. The only thing inside of said barrel is a gavel which has been burned to a crisp.

kingofthepirates
Location: Dragon Temple, Crumbling Farum Azula, The Lands Between

#94 Post by kingofthepirates » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:14 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:39 pm
Oh my. how did we end up out here in the street. Ah well, may as well make the most of it.

Excuse me fair citizens, I was wondering if anyone could cast Meteor Swarm on this town for me. I just wanna see a Meteor Swarm at some point in my life.
Upon hearing these words, Numen begins playing the song Meteor Swarm.
“In the darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of madness, look to the madman to show the way.”- Roboute Guilliman

Chairpusher

#95 Post by Chairpusher » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:10 pm

Sorry Qlik, I am too far behind you to comply. I am more interested in finding a source of supply. I leave you to deal with the poor barrel, whilst I go looking for new apparel.

Chairpusher

#96 Post by Chairpusher » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:15 pm

A voice was heard out of the ether. Who are you ? Is anybody there ?

Kakarroto

#97 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:22 am

(I hate to post twice in a phase, but ... *bump* ?)

Chairpusher

#98 Post by Chairpusher » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:38 am

Fellow Players I have sent a Private Message to Diplomacy & Warfare and as yet have heard nothing. Let you know if I do.

CP

Diplomacy&Warfare

#99 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:58 pm

Chairpusher wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:38 am
Fellow Players I have sent a Private Message to Diplomacy & Warfare and as yet have heard nothing. Let you know if I do.

CP
I was inactive on this thread due to a very heated battle over in the wD mafia games. I can confirm this game will continue. I need to hop off but will be back in 30 minutes with a Round 7 end post.

Diplomacy&Warfare

#100 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:58 pm

Count: 1 "loud voices" (ie town hall)
brainbomb wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:39 pm

The mystic casts Meteor Swarm. Everyone takes i fire damage and pi bludgeoning damage, and the village has been decimated.
Pengwinja wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:11 pm
Darrel has returned to barrel form. He currently looks like a normal barrel. The only thing inside of said barrel is a gavel which has been burned to a crisp.
Efax is ejected from Darrel, who is not a barrel. The ashes of the gavel taste like blood.
Chairpusher wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:53 pm
Efax decides to follow the rest;
Seeing if anyone has any useful supplies he might need;
Move to sound of the voices.
You enter the town hall. An old, balding man watches as two young men argue over "the goblin attack" and "patrols".

Round 8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone has been forcibly drawn to the town hall.