MAFIA 77: RETURN TO THE WEST [GAME THREAD] - [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
bozotheclown

Re: MAFIA 77: RETURN TO THE WEST [GAME THREAD] - [HIDDEN]

#3341 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:47 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:55 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:50 pm
There's something SUPER funky with those Bozo posts.

Damo's post is post #12 in the thread.
damo666 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:17 am

but he did not shoot the deputy

Lfischl's is post #22:
lfischl wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:55 am

Oh fun this started.

Don't think that one is scummy, seems like a legit question to me
So, if one were reading this in order, they would see Damo's, then Lfischl's.

But Bozo responds to Lfischl's first:
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:32 am

Nice job last game, you and damo had me fooled until Kakarroto made it obvious he was town.
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:52 am

Nice win in M1023, you did a good job pocketing me D3. Did you plan during N2 for you and lfischl to claim the doctor scan if it was successful?

And it isn't like he's doing this everywhere. His first four posts were him responding to things in the post #60s area... why did he then go back and respond to Lfischl, and then Damo? It's so weird.
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:53 pm
I think what happened was, he congratulated Lfischl, his teammate, and then realized it would be odd if he didn't also congratulate Damo, so he had to go back and find Damo's first post, which he was already past in his re-read.

I also don't think Bozo would do this with both his teammates.

And I don't think it ever makes sense for scum!Damo to kill Balki over Rivera, when he had an easy miskill on me if he killed Rivera.
You had a good point that I probably would not have done that if damo and lfischl had been my teammates, I did not anticipate that being an issue at the time.