M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Kakarroto

Re: M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1841 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:03 pm

oh freak, I was prepared to apologize when I saw lfischls reaction, that looked like a mafia reaction to hammer a towny

but with this flip a big stone of stress fell off my heart. Lets see how the vote count looks with damo's flip

Kakarroto

#1842 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:08 pm

D1 final vote

BunnyGo (4): Bonatogether, bozotheclown, celaph, lfischl
Chaqa (2): ghug, damo666
ghug (2): Kakarroto, heartthrob24909
damo666 (1): Chaqa
celaph (1): rdrivera2005
bo_sox48 (1): BunnyGo

D2 final vote

celaph (5): Bonatogether, bo_sox48, bozotheclown, heartthrob24909, worcej
bozotheclown (4): rdrivera2005, Kakarroto, lfischl, Chaqa
Chaqa (1): damo666
damo666 (1): celaph

D3 final vote

Bonatogether (5): worcej, lfischl, bo_sox48, bozotheclown, damo666
damo666 (2): Chaqa, Bonatogether
bo_sox48 (1): Kakarroto
Kakarroto (1): heartthrob24909

D4 final vote (I think)

heartthrob (5): worcej*, damo666*, Kakarroto, Chaqa*, lfischl*

not voted: bozo, heartthrob

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1843 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:10 pm

If Bozo is mafia i've voted for mafia every day.

bozotheclown

#1844 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:11 pm

damo fooled me D3, but it is now apparent to me that damo was targeting me and worcej with his fake survey results, and we both bought it.

Now that we know the mafia did scan worcej, I no longer have any reason to think lfischl is town, and the D5 voting support a damo/lfischl mafia team.

Kakarroto

#1845 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:19 pm

If Chaqa and damo bussed each other D1 without prior communication and Chaqa being the godfather because they want to give each other bus credit, I don't know, I was outsmarted. I deem this scenario as extremely unlikely, even when I know that Chaqa likes to bus. And on top of it, I think there has been too much going on with Chaqa that all points to him being town.

I don't think the vote count gives us the answer to who out of bozo or lfischl is mafia; both voted D1 and D3 for a town on space 2 and 4, bozo voted town D2 but lfischl voted bozo then and that doesn't tell us much other than they aren't both mafia which we already know. D4 bozo didn't vote because the day was hammered; lfischl was the last vote and hammered so that isn't really telling either. Maybe a smidge on bozo for missing the day which was going on for a bit and was a crucial day for town, but then again, it was christmas time and the argument that he was thinking being in time is kinda valid. Well we need to look at other things to figure out their alignment now.

Oh and, by the way, I challenge everyone who doubts my town alignment now.

Kakarroto

#1846 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:21 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:11 pm
damo fooled me D3, but it is now apparent to me that damo was targeting me and worcej with his fake survey results, and we both bought it.

Now that we know the mafia did scan worcej, I no longer have any reason to think lfischl is town, and the D5 voting support a damo/lfischl mafia team.
I guess I haven't had a look at D5 from my thoughts above. I think however they might be strongly influenced by mafia to try wifoming. But I'll have a look and think about it.

bozotheclown

#1847 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:27 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:30 am
lfischl wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:30 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:20 am
didn't pet anyone again
I pet worcej
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:01 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:37 am
i would be fine with either a bozo or worcej vote

##vote worcej for competitiveness
I would be good with this as well, or heart
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:20 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:58 pm

Maybe lfischl, who like Kakarroto, is holding their vote for late in D3.
Oh I’ve just been hella busy the last couple days, but my scum pool is something like bona worcej heart and then bozo or damo
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:27 pm
lfischl wrote:

Oh I’ve just been hella busy the last couple days, but my scum pool is something like bona worcej heart and then bozo or damo
Shoot not worcej sorry heart bona bozo damo, In that order
In the last post, lfischl indicates he had a real scan of worcej, so I though the previous posts were the result of lfischl not paying attention. However, they may have just been a scum slip where lfischl forgot he was supposed to not be suspecting worcej.

I have come to the conclusion that lfischl is the best DK today, because if
Kakarroto was mafia, I think the game would already be over, and if Kakarroto is town, then the mafia did know worcej was the doctor.

##VOTE lfischl
lfischl reported a scan of worcej early D3. As town, lfischl would have had to forget that worcej was the doctor, but as mafia, lfischl would have only had to forget that he was not supposed to scum read worcej. Considering he told Bonatogether that he would be OK with a worcej DK, I think the mafia case is more likely.

bozotheclown

#1848 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:34 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:21 pm
bozotheclown wrote:

I guess I haven't had a look at D5 from my thoughts above. I think however they might be strongly influenced by mafia to try wifoming. But I'll have a look and think about it.
From my point of view, delaying voting for each other supports a damo/lfischl mafia team, although I realize my voting does not look great. I think that was the point, with damo following my vote to set me up, but really the mafia would not be that obvious.

Kakarroto

#1849 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:44 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:52 am
[...]
What I believe to be the case:
  1. I believe, with a lot of background/research of his style, that damo is town. Why you may ask? Because if he really pet me on N1, scum!damo would've campaigned for my death on N2 before anything else. Damo is highly analytical and would not want to possibly allow me to live any longer, especially considering I had very little "flak" targeted at me at this point.
  2. I also believe Bozo is town, primarily due to the survey and then his posting/style of D3. Scum!bozo, with a scan on me, would've been more inclined to join in on any town push on me on D3, versus just hanging back and focusing on others. Reminder: I'll go down swinging till my last bitter days that the survey was a net-benefit for the town and was clearly the best way to allow me to provide some investigative powers beyond the single cop scan we had. There was so much town motivation by bozo for this survey in my eyes and you'll never convince me otherwise.
  3. lfischl is probably town, but of the three he is the most likely one to be scum in my eyes because of one specific post:
    lfischl wrote:
    lfischl wrote:

This post, to me, screams scum~slip out of anything any of these three did. It comes off to me that he forgot to keep up the ruse of any plan mafia had to try to come off as town and just shit out a fake list quickly and realized his mistake could get me to catch him as scum. It doesn't seem that many people have fisch before bozo or damo as a potential scum, but either way all the other interactions seem genuine enough to me that he's most likely just dazed/confused town now just following his PRs.
    [...]
This was worcej's post in which he voted and end voted heartthrob, also declared that afterwards his next in order would be me and then chaqa.

As I said, the mafia getting worcej then still doesn't make too much sense to me as he would've proceeded to get me. Though he did say that the day before but went for heartthrob. Maybe mafia thought he would ignore me again and proceed to his next potential maf read? That would've been chaqa though and I don't think that's the reason. Maybe they overlooked the last paragraph and read too much in the lfischl read and that's why? Hmm maybe, but as I said, that would include mafia overread his last paragraph which I kinda doubt.

So this post doesn't seem to help us as much as I first thought. I hoped it would show us a definite answer to why worcej was targeted but nah, I was wrong.

bozotheclown

#1850 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:04 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:44 pm
worcej wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:52 am
[...]
What I believe to be the case:
  1. I believe, with a lot of background/research of his style, that damo is town. Why you may ask? Because if he really pet me on N1, scum!damo would've campaigned for my death on N2 before anything else. Damo is highly analytical and would not want to possibly allow me to live any longer, especially considering I had very little "flak" targeted at me at this point.
  2. I also believe Bozo is town, primarily due to the survey and then his posting/style of D3. Scum!bozo, with a scan on me, would've been more inclined to join in on any town push on me on D3, versus just hanging back and focusing on others. Reminder: I'll go down swinging till my last bitter days that the survey was a net-benefit for the town and was clearly the best way to allow me to provide some investigative powers beyond the single cop scan we had. There was so much town motivation by bozo for this survey in my eyes and you'll never convince me otherwise.
  3. lfischl is probably town, but of the three he is the most likely one to be scum in my eyes because of one specific post:
    lfischl wrote:

This post, to me, screams scum~slip out of anything any of these three did. It comes off to me that he forgot to keep up the ruse of any plan mafia had to try to come off as town and just shit out a fake list quickly and realized his mistake could get me to catch him as scum. It doesn't seem that many people have fisch before bozo or damo as a potential scum, but either way all the other interactions seem genuine enough to me that he's most likely just dazed/confused town now just following his PRs.
    [...]
This was worcej's post in which he voted and end voted heartthrob, also declared that afterwards his next in order would be me and then chaqa.

As I said, the mafia getting worcej then still doesn't make too much sense to me as he would've proceeded to get me. Though he did say that the day before but went for heartthrob. Maybe mafia thought he would ignore me again and proceed to his next potential maf read? That would've been chaqa though and I don't think that's the reason. Maybe they overlooked the last paragraph and read too much in the lfischl read and that's why? Hmm maybe, but as I said, that would include mafia overread his last paragraph which I kinda doubt.

So this post doesn't seem to help us as much as I first thought. I hoped it would show us a definite answer to why worcej was targeted but nah, I was wrong.
I think the mafia just decided to get rid of the town clear to keep their mis-kill options open.

lfischl

#1851 Post by lfischl » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:09 pm

bozotheclown wrote:

when did damo confirm he scanned worcej, did I just miss the post or is it implied

bozotheclown

#1852 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:16 pm

heartthrob24909 wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:13 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:05 am
I think we should put some pressure on the mafia and have everyone state who they dog-checked N1, obviously without giving the result.

I checked ghug N1.
i checked damo. Out of curiosity, how is this helpful?
heartthrob avoided guessing on town for his scan report, and we now know damo was using town opposition to the survey as a reason to not report a result D2. Since the mafia scanned someone N1, lfischl's reported scan of Kakarroto could have been the real scan, but Chaqa's reported scan on me bozo could also have been the real scan.

However, for me to be mafia, I would have had to start the survey while reporting a suspicious scan of the N1 NK while neither of my teammates used the real scan result.

Kakarroto

#1853 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:18 pm

D5 voting:

Kakarroto votes bozotheclown
Chaqa votes bozotheclown
bozotheclown votes Kakarroto
(all three within the first few posts of start)

lfischl votes bozotheclown (pretty early too, but had a few posts before)
damo666 votes Kakarroto (took a while until he appeared)
damo complains why I missed a team, which leads Kakarroto to a re-evaluation of all teams

Chaqa endvotes
Kakarroto posts conclusion of re-evaluation and votes damo666, urges others to follow
Chaqa votes damo666, does so immediately
bozotheclown finds it strange that Chaqa and lfischl seems to pocket Kakarroto, proceeds with further questions and seemingly investigations

bozotheclown votes Chaqa
bozotheclown votes lfischl
damo666 votes lfischl
lfischl votes damo666
Chaqa endvotes

lfischl asks about how many endvotes are required to hammer
damo666 answers
bozotheclown votes damo666
damo666 votes damo666 and endvotes

Kakarroto asks if we should end the phase
Chaqa wants to do so
Kakarroto complies after a thought, endvotes
lfischl quotes damo666's post including vote and endvote and endvotes too, at the same time as Kakarroto
President Eden ends the phase

from my point of view, both lfischl and bozo have actions that seem to be connected to damo. bozo has the edge in case of volume, it also kinda looks like he wants to know more about the game. This feels like a difference to the day before where bozo was fixated in a certain world view. This could however also just be a town tunneling. On the other hand, I can't find a good example of lfischl where I'd say 'that looks so much more mafia than town'. He had, compared to bozo, less times to screw up however.

I feel like I need to reread the game again with damo being confirmed mafia to get better information. With this day, I kinda feel much of my early thoughts of bozo were washed away. Don't know yet if it's just an elaborate way of mafia bozo to influence me or genuine town behaviour. Also I feel like my doubts inside grow again, so I should just recalibrate by reading again.

A good point is that Chaqa would've voted only for mafia if bozo is mafia. That can't be true, no? No living one is that precise, I think? :razz:

bozotheclown

#1854 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:19 pm

lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:09 pm
bozotheclown wrote:

when did damo confirm he scanned worcej, did I just miss the post or is it implied
It was implied by damo indicating he would not vote for worcej after reporting a scan of worcej, even when damo and worcej were the top wagons.

bozotheclown

#1855 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:23 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:16 pm
heartthrob24909 wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:13 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:05 am
I think we should put some pressure on the mafia and have everyone state who they dog-checked N1, obviously without giving the result.

I checked ghug N1.
i checked damo. Out of curiosity, how is this helpful?
heartthrob avoided guessing on town for his scan report, and we now know damo was using town opposition to the survey as a reason to not report a result D2. Since the mafia scanned someone N1, lfischl's reported scan of Kakarroto could have been the real scan, but Chaqa's reported scan on me bozo could also have been the real scan.

However, for me to be mafia, I would have had to start the survey while reporting a suspicious scan of the N1 NK while neither of my teammates used the real scan result.
Chaqa reporting a scan on the N2 NK looks more likely to be town now, since the mafia could have reported a scan on anyone once they knew worcej was the doctor.

bozotheclown

#1856 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:43 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:59 pm
##vote Chaqa
damo would have been going for maximum town credit to bus Chaqa 15 seconds before the deadline D1, but with Chaqa's public offer to be the D1 DK, it is possible. Even though damo's vote tied the vote, it came 23 seconds after celaph's vote, so I believe damo was trying to break the tie. lfischl did break the tie exactly at the deadline, so I think damo and lfischl could have just been trying to make sure someone got DKed, while gaining a small amount of town credit for breaking the tie.

bozotheclown

#1857 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:53 pm

damo666 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:21 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:52 pm
Kakarroto
lfischl

Bonatogether
heartthrob24909
bo_sox47
worcej
damo666
bozotheclown

This is roughly where I'm at
And this is where I am at [Scum to Town] with % chance of being scum

Chaqa 50
lfischl 50

Bona 40
Bozo 40

heart 37.5
worcej 37.5

Kak 30
Bo 19.5*

* spurious precision to force a total of 300
Assuming Kakarroto is town, damo had one teammate in his top 2 scum reads D3.

bozotheclown

#1858 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:56 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:31 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:25 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:58 pm
Had a look at first 2 days' votes with the following observations:

Bozo and Bona are double townkillers.

Bozo's D1 move from Chaqa to Bunny making it 3-3 from 4-2 is noteworthy but Chaqa's late move to Bozo D2 confuses.

Lot of votes putting Bozo in danger D2 so on the face of it if he is scum his partners lie in {Bona, bo, heart, worcej}. However as Bozo is 2s on to be town I think going this route is too risky.

I still favour a Chaqa flip.

Ofc night events may alter this.

Let's see.
I've highlighted an especially egregious sentence from Damo that just shows Damo is arguing in bad faith and has no idea why I suspect Bozo or why I would vote him over a town read of mine in celaph.

Damo is either scum or not actively reading, which is unusual for him, no?
I think you misinterpret. Your D2 vote probably means Bozo's D1 switch is not suspicious after all. I think you are not both scum. You may be both town but I lean one scum/one town and it's something like 60/40 S/T C/B.
This kind of exchange seems unnecessary for two scum bussing each other.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1859 Post by Chaqa » Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:48 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:13 pm
heartthrob24909 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:20 pm
ghug wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:51 am

lfischl's an expert on these things
Found the game thread
Welcome to the game. How did you find the thread?
I'm not sure if scum!Bozo asks this to his teammate

lfischl

#1860 Post by lfischl » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:35 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:19 pm
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:09 pm
bozotheclown wrote:

It was implied by damo indicating he would not vote for worcej after reporting a scan of worcej, even when damo and worcej were the top wagons.
ah gotcha