Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
thamrick
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 70

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#501 Post by thamrick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Ezio wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:50 pm
Lol. Reedeer is simply lying about how d1 went.
How so?

thamrick
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 70

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#502 Post by thamrick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Also, Ezio, why did you assume Yav was talking about you when he said:
yavuzovic wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:11 pm
Why people are voting randomly? That's terrible.
dargorygel wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:24 pm
also... I miss Peterbot...
Me too, it was the only way for me to reread people. I hate reading tons of message at the thread.

And I don't feel good so I won't follow the thread much.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6457
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2410

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#503 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

thamrick wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:34 pm
@rdr - I'm not 100% sure, but Ezio just seems to be acting more reckless than he has played in the last however many games in a row he's been scum. He was more calculated in those.

@Vecna - why are you being so worthless? I appreciate your dedication to the Ceasar flavor, but if you actually want me, Vash, and/or reedeer to be wagons, give some reasoning. The reedeer (reindeer lol) was better but it was still pretty vague and didn't cite evidence for you reasons. And just wrong re: reedeer's vote on yav.
Tham - What is bothering me about Ezio is that he seems to have everything figured out. He don't ask questions, he assumes Bozo is town (and he probably is), he was pretty sure about Yav. This game is confusing, I can't see how town could have so much certainty.

And I agree about Vecna, he is being useless and this Reedeer push is scummy or stupid (or both).

And I am not buddying you :-)

Anyway, ##vote Ezio

thamrick
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 70

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#504 Post by thamrick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:20 pm

@Vecna - what motivation would a scum reedeer have to vote for ghug at the last second (after BB had already posted phase end) knowing that he'd flip town? Just doesn't make sense to me.

thamrick
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 70

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#505 Post by thamrick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:21 pm

@rdr - what makes you say bozo is town? I don't disagree. Just curious. I'm rereading now

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6457
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2410

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#506 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:41 pm

I am not so sure as Ezio that he is town (95% lol), but the way he seems to be trying to figure out the game look townie, he is also trying to understand the king mechanics and I don't see a scum motivation for this. The last minute shenanigans EOD1 also point to a townie, as I don't see scum doing that.

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 15

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#507 Post by reedeer1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:29 pm

If I was scum and had no idea how the throne works (they could have a throne claimant and know) I would be doing everything to figure it out. It would make sense if you gained ability’s for holding the throne and knowing what those are would be inportent for scum to learn.
Just because he is trying to fuigure out how he throne works, doesn't make him town.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6457
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2410

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#508 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:41 pm

reedeer1 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:29 pm
If I was scum and had no idea how the throne works (they could have a throne claimant and know) I would be doing everything to figure it out. It would make sense if you gained ability’s for holding the throne and knowing what those are would be inportent for scum to learn.
Just because he is trying to fuigure out how he throne works, doesn't make him town.
Reedeer - I was talking about Bozo. Do you think Bozo is scum?

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 15

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#509 Post by reedeer1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:45 pm

At the moment I have no idea. He could be a town non throne claiment. As I was wrighting the prior argument I was thinking it could be argued either way. Right now I think Ezio is scum so I argued that side of the argument.

Ezio
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 am
Karma: 186

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#510 Post by Ezio » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Than look at reeders d1. Yes he was on whoever early but he hopped off him when it mattered once his wagon became cloee to real. He hopped back on at the end once the lynch was already decided.

Rd you ask how I can be so sure of this game? It's because I'm a beast and I know everything about everyone.

Today we're Lynching thamrck or Reeder1. If you guys find a way to Lynch me in spite of the overwhelimg evidence against them,. I'll be amazed.

Ezio
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 am
Karma: 186

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#511 Post by Ezio » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:11 pm

Oh thank you asked why I assumed yav was talking to me when he was asking about random votes. That's because start of d1 I was just voting for shits.

Ezio
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 am
Karma: 186

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#512 Post by Ezio » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:12 pm

Bo Sox I feel like towns gonna need some of your superior, townclear, guidance today.

bozotheclown
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3021

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#513 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:32 pm

reedeer1 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:48 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 pm
reedeer1 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:13 pm
Vecna. If you want me lynched, try posting reasons behind why you think I’m scum. Since I’m not scum I think you will find it diffacult. Ezio has been acting speratic, why not him? Is your win condition actually that you have to get me lynched? I believe i’ve Seen 3rd party roles like that before.
As I said before I think that tham has said some things that I only think tink would say. I have no idea about vasha as he never posts.
Who is tink?
town. mobile autcorrect
I think a scum would say just about anything a town would say to sound like town.

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 15

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#514 Post by reedeer1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Ezio wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:10 pm
Than look at reeders d1. Yes he was on whoever early but he hopped off him when it mattered once his wagon became cloee to real. He hopped back on at the end once the lynch was already decided.

Rd you ask how I can be so sure of this game? It's because I'm a beast and I know everything about everyone.

Today we're Lynching thamrck or Reeder1. If you guys find a way to Lynch me in spite of the overwhelimg evidence against them,. I'll be amazed.
Look at the vote tracker. Reedeer1 jumps on yuan eirly and then never changes his vote. Your wrong Ezio.

bozotheclown
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3021

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#515 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:40 pm

thamrick wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:37 pm
Ezio wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:28 pm
@RD Bozo is clear because of the way he acted EoD1. His voting was super townie. His d2 was solid as well, unlike most of ours.
What makes you say his D2 was solid? You don't know my alignment unless you're scum. His vote on me was garbage - "maybe tham was bussing yav" was pretty much all he said until like 30 mins out and ghug and Durga both jumped on my wagon for equally flimsy reasons.
I had reasons to suspect you, I was pointing out that your vote for yavuzovic, one of the only votes in your favor, could have been bussing, especially since you changed your vote after yavuzovic became the lead wagon. Your D2 EOD looked suspicious as well, which is why Durga and ghug, who we now know were both town, voted for you.

If you suspected yavuzovic was scum, why did you take your vote off yavuzovic when he became the lead wagon D1?

bozotheclown
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3021

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#516 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:44 pm

reedeer1 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:38 pm
Ezio wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:10 pm
Than look at reeders d1. Yes he was on whoever early but he hopped off him when it mattered once his wagon became cloee to real. He hopped back on at the end once the lynch was already decided.

Rd you ask how I can be so sure of this game? It's because I'm a beast and I know everything about everyone.

Today we're Lynching thamrck or Reeder1. If you guys find a way to Lynch me in spite of the overwhelimg evidence against them,. I'll be amazed.
Look at the vote tracker. Reedeer1 jumps on yuan eirly and then never changes his vote. Your wrong Ezio.
I think Ezio was reversing you and thamrick in that post.

bozotheclown
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3021

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#517 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:55 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm
thamrick wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:34 pm
@rdr - I'm not 100% sure, but Ezio just seems to be acting more reckless than he has played in the last however many games in a row he's been scum. He was more calculated in those.

@Vecna - why are you being so worthless? I appreciate your dedication to the Ceasar flavor, but if you actually want me, Vash, and/or reedeer to be wagons, give some reasoning. The reedeer (reindeer lol) was better but it was still pretty vague and didn't cite evidence for you reasons. And just wrong re: reedeer's vote on yav.
Tham - What is bothering me about Ezio is that he seems to have everything figured out. He don't ask questions, he assumes Bozo is town (and he probably is), he was pretty sure about Yav. This game is confusing, I can't see how town could have so much certainty.

And I agree about Vecna, he is being useless and this Reedeer push is scummy or stupid (or both).

And I am not buddying you :-)

Anyway, ##vote Ezio
Ezio took action EOD D1 to get yavuzovic lynched when bo_sox would very likely have been lynched if Ezio did nothing. I think it is very unlikely a scum Ezio would actively take out his teammate D1. This would only makes sense if bo_sox also turns out to be scum.

bozotheclown
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3021

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#518 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Whoever is town and is voting for Ezio or Vashta, I suggest listening to our confirmed town Durga and ghug and vote thamrick today.

thamrick
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 70

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#519 Post by thamrick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:10 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 pm
Whoever is town and is voting for Ezio or Vashta, I suggest listening to our confirmed town Durga and ghug and vote thamrick today.
You and Ezio have been disgusting the last 5 or so posts. Saying "we're lynching reedeer and thamrick today" and "listen to the already dead townies" are such garbage, lazy, cop-outs. It is 100% not helpful to narrow the lynch pool to 2 people to allow scum and town alike to narrow their vision. It also is incredibly dumb to just assume that dead townies were correct. Sure, listen to their arguments, because you know that they weren't biased and were coming from a town perspective, but they clearly didn't KNOW who was scum or not since they were town.

Look at yav's interaction with me. I know I'm town. Why didn't he interact with Ezio? Why did Ezio vote for yav for "questioning his motives" when yav could have been talking about Ezio or ghug. Why did yav get upset when Ezio casually voted for Durga after Durga asked to be lynched?

##Vote Ezio

bozotheclown
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3021

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#520 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:20 pm

thamrick wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:10 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 pm
Whoever is town and is voting for Ezio or Vashta, I suggest listening to our confirmed town Durga and ghug and vote thamrick today.
You and Ezio have been disgusting the last 5 or so posts. Saying "we're lynching reedeer and thamrick today" and "listen to the already dead townies" are such garbage, lazy, cop-outs. It is 100% not helpful to narrow the lynch pool to 2 people to allow scum and town alike to narrow their vision. It also is incredibly dumb to just assume that dead townies were correct. Sure, listen to their arguments, because you know that they weren't biased and were coming from a town perspective, but they clearly didn't KNOW who was scum or not since they were town.

Look at yav's interaction with me. I know I'm town. Why didn't he interact with Ezio? Why did Ezio vote for yav for "questioning his motives" when yav could have been talking about Ezio or ghug. Why did yav get upset when Ezio casually voted for Durga after Durga asked to be lynched?

##Vote Ezio
This looks like a scum like reaction to pressure to me.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bonatogether and 17 guests