Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Ezio
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 am
Karma: 186

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#481 Post by Ezio » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:13 am

Hold up. When did we determine becoming king was a wincon?

Ezio
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 am
Karma: 186

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#482 Post by Ezio » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:23 am

Thamrick, reedeer1, Vash, and RD are the most likely to be scum.

Vash's main curse is lurking, but I'm pretty sure he does this all the time, so he's lower on the spectrum than the others.

If you look at the EoD2 wagons, We see Bozo, Durga, and Ghug all on Thamrick. We know Durga and Ghug were town and I'm 95% sure Bozo is town as well, so that entire wagon is clear of any scum.

Y'all should have a look at Tham's D1. It's pretty terrible. His wagon choices, the timing of the votes and the substance all point towards him being pretty likely scum.

thamrick
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 70

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#483 Post by thamrick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:46 am

Ezio wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:13 am
Hold up. When did we determine becoming king was a wincon?
Well I mean... it is Foxy's role PM. I'm guessing he would know if it's a wincon or not.

thamrick
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 70

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#484 Post by thamrick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:01 am

@Ezio - why did you feel the need to tell me your vote on yav was serious when I asked ghug which of his votes were serious?

Ezio
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 am
Karma: 186

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#485 Post by Ezio » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:16 am

Lol.

thamrick
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 70

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#486 Post by thamrick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:28 am

Ezio wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:16 am
Lol.
Meh. I don't even feel like pushing you cause I'm pretty sure you're town.

What specifically about my D1 do you find scummy?

Why do you think Vecna feels like he can create a lynchpool, but not justify it?

brainbomb
Posts: 17914
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7306

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#487 Post by brainbomb » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:07 am

thamrick (2) bozotheclown, Ezio
VashtaNeurotic (2) Vecna, bo_sox48
Ezio (2) Foxcastle, reedeer1

End-votes (0/5)

Non-votes. rdrivera2005, thamrick, VashtaNeurotic

No one is set to die 23 hours remain D3

Vecna
Posts: 11277
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4912

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#488 Post by Vecna » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:58 am

Senator/barbarian warlord Thamrick,

Ceasar does not wish to enter into debate with the barbarian hordes. Similarly as one would not invite a dog onto the senate floor and teach it new tricks, Ceasar does not feel the need to enlighten the barbarians hordes about his wise insights and assessments. My motives are pure. My judgement is absolute and even though Ceasar understands the desire to question your betters, one should sometimes refrain from doing so.

I may reconsider my stance in the future, for now I am content with seeing blood spilled.

For the glory of Rome

Vecna
Posts: 11277
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4912

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#489 Post by Vecna » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:04 am

Also, Ceasar would strongly prefer it if we could exchange the potential execution of senator Ezio for the indictment of the one that shouldve been tossed into the ocean a long time ago - the one they call senior reindeer.

For the glory of Rome

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6457
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2410

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#490 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:05 am

thamrick wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:28 am
Ezio wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:16 am
Lol.
Meh. I don't even feel like pushing you cause I'm pretty sure you're town.

What specifically about my D1 do you find scummy?

Why do you think Vecna feels like he can create a lynchpool, but not justify it?
Tham - Why are you so sure Ezio is town? I have a weird feeling about him. Votes without conviction, trying to get town credit over the lynch and being so sure about Bozo, who I can't even remember what have been doing.

@Ezio - Why are you so sure about Bozo being town?

@Vecna - Could you ask your scribe to translate your last message?

Vecna
Posts: 11277
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4912

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#491 Post by Vecna » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:19 am

*Scribe enters*

The venerable Ceasar was requesting the masses to stop wagoning Ezio, and make Reedeer1 a viable wagon instead.

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 15

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#492 Post by reedeer1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Vecna. If you want me lynched, try posting reasons behind why you think I’m scum. Since I’m not scum I think you will find it diffacult. Ezio has been acting speratic, why not him? Is your win condition actually that you have to get me lynched? I believe i’ve Seen 3rd party roles like that before.
As I said before I think that tham has said some things that I only think tink would say. I have no idea about vasha as he never posts.

bozotheclown
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3021

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#493 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 pm

reedeer1 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:13 pm
Vecna. If you want me lynched, try posting reasons behind why you think I’m scum. Since I’m not scum I think you will find it diffacult. Ezio has been acting speratic, why not him? Is your win condition actually that you have to get me lynched? I believe i’ve Seen 3rd party roles like that before.
As I said before I think that tham has said some things that I only think tink would say. I have no idea about vasha as he never posts.
Who is tink?

Vecna
Posts: 11277
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4912

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#494 Post by Vecna » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:21 pm

Senior Reindeer,

It is the impeccable opinion of wise Ceasar that thee exhibits the exact same traits as thee barbarian ancestors displayed. The same goes for Senator Vash, who also displays many traits that your imperator has come to know as barbarism. The both of you are in hiding, without any display of political or ideological motivation. This lack of culture and conviction is the prime requisite of those that want to pillage the countryside.

Furthermore, Ceasar is under the impression that thee panicked on the very first day, when thy barbarian cohort Yava was under intense public scrutiny. Ceasar strongly suspects thee betrayed your barbaric companion in hopes to see your own life flourish. It will not avail thee.

These are not the sole reasons for Ceasar, but as I said before, I will not share much.

Ezio
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 am
Karma: 186

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#495 Post by Ezio » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:28 pm

@RD Bozo is clear because of the way he acted EoD1. His voting was super townie. His d2 was solid as well, unlike most of ours.

thamrick
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 70

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#496 Post by thamrick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:34 pm

@rdr - I'm not 100% sure, but Ezio just seems to be acting more reckless than he has played in the last however many games in a row he's been scum. He was more calculated in those.

@Vecna - why are you being so worthless? I appreciate your dedication to the Ceasar flavor, but if you actually want me, Vash, and/or reedeer to be wagons, give some reasoning. The reedeer (reindeer lol) was better but it was still pretty vague and didn't cite evidence for you reasons. And just wrong re: reedeer's vote on yav.

thamrick
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 70

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#497 Post by thamrick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Ezio wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:28 pm
@RD Bozo is clear because of the way he acted EoD1. His voting was super townie. His d2 was solid as well, unlike most of ours.
What makes you say his D2 was solid? You don't know my alignment unless you're scum. His vote on me was garbage - "maybe tham was bussing yav" was pretty much all he said until like 30 mins out and ghug and Durga both jumped on my wagon for equally flimsy reasons.

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 15

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#498 Post by reedeer1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:48 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 pm
reedeer1 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:13 pm
Vecna. If you want me lynched, try posting reasons behind why you think I’m scum. Since I’m not scum I think you will find it diffacult. Ezio has been acting speratic, why not him? Is your win condition actually that you have to get me lynched? I believe i’ve Seen 3rd party roles like that before.
As I said before I think that tham has said some things that I only think tink would say. I have no idea about vasha as he never posts.
Who is tink?
town. mobile autcorrect

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 15

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#499 Post by reedeer1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:21 pm
Senior Reindeer,

It is the impeccable opinion of wise Ceasar that thee exhibits the exact same traits as thee barbarian ancestors displayed. The same goes for Senator Vash, who also displays many traits that your imperator has come to know as barbarism. The both of you are in hiding, without any display of political or ideological motivation. This lack of culture and conviction is the prime requisite of those that want to pillage the countryside.

Furthermore, Ceasar is under the impression that thee panicked on the very first day, when thy barbarian cohort Yava was under intense public scrutiny. Ceasar strongly suspects thee betrayed your barbaric companion in hopes to see your own life flourish. It will not avail thee.

These are not the sole reasons for Ceasar, but as I said before, I will not share much.

so your saying that when I voted for yuav early and then stayed on him throughout the lynch, that I was afraid that he would get lynched? I wanted him lynched. I'll admit, I did not have the best idea if he was scum or not, but when the wagon formed, I stuck to what i had said before. If that is all you can come up with against me than maybe your looking the wrong way.

as for the seeming to not be motivated in this game, it is exam season. I have an exam tomorrow, and there are only 2.5 weeks of classes left for me, and Im having some trouble in school, so Im trying to study and keep up in my classes. This is my first year of college, and my high school did not have final exams so this is all rather new to me, and so time is not a resource I possess.
I apologize for taking this out of game, but you wanted to know.

Ezio
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 am
Karma: 186

Re: Mini Mafia II: Shakespeare Mash Game Thread

#500 Post by Ezio » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:50 pm

Lol. Reedeer is simply lying about how d1 went.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests