M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
wolfu

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2001 Post by wolfu » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:13 am

i should also say: people should probably ease up on the hero solve try to guess the whole team by finding associations stuff

because, in general, you are incredibly likely to be wrong on those things

it is much harder by numbers to guess a pairing correctly than to catch a single scum

there will be dozens of incidental interactions between two players that are going to look like they could be a team but they will both be town

for now i would like to simply focus on finding a single scum, because we haven't gotten one yet

that's not to say you can't have multiple scumreads but i think they should be based on more than how two people interacted toward one another

Princess Neon

#2002 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:30 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:40 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:27 pm
Ok, let me approach this from a different angle:

Are you 100% NEITHER of your friends are scum?

This Sentai Bloc is a dangerous amount of buddying and possible pocketing from where I sit.
Have neon and I buddied and pocketed each other this game? She has been sr and questioning my slot.

I feel like you're grossly over exaggerating the dynamics.

Anyway I'm not sure on wolfu slot but he's not scummier than bozo atp
Don't worry we are just forever a clique that can't be trusted to accurately read each other because of one game ^^

Princess Neon

#2003 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:31 am

DemonRHK wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:47 pm
You're the highest townread out of the three of you.

Vote manipulation and repeated attempts to tie at EoD is scummy.

Trying to get PR fuckin whacked? Pretty scummy. Not paying enough attention to the game to remember a player that you have **spoken to** is in your reads list instead of some lazy copy and paste from the setup post? Yea scummy.

You got offended and ask 'why you had to be given a pass' like 5 pages ago.

Now you're trying to play wounded gazelle to save without even entertaining the fact there may be scum here.
Tied wagons during EoD are the best thing for town. Dunno what to tell you.

Princess Neon

#2004 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:34 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:26 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:13 pm
wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:17 am
scum are likely in here:
BesharamSabi
Tom Bombadil
bozotheclown
CrimsonFox
bo_sox48
Bruhhhhhhhhh
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:15 am

I found this post very interesting because it is very close to my position early D2 (expect for myself being likely scum). If you are town, we have similar opinions, right or wrong. If you are mafia, I am likely way off track, depending on how much distancing you like to do with your mafia teammates.
DOUBLE BRUHHHHHHHH

wolfu I can almost see, but bozo REALLY???

Your D2 reads included a player who ISN'T IN THE FUCKING GAME??

-----
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:45 am
In a remote past, lurking Demon was scum Demon.

I confess I don't like Demon reasoning to scumread Damo (he is playing to relaxed because he won't be a wagon thanks to scummates). This is as bullshit as it can be. Usually the most relaxed players are VT and I don't remember Demon doing this kind of reasoning. On a re-read his reads are pretty forced all around and he can replace Bona in my suspects list.
Death, Taxes, and rdr scumreading me. What a fucking shock.

-----

Ok, my leading mission for today is to solve The Sentai Bloc.

Sabi is my strongest townread, and I'd go to the gallows myself on that one.

Neon's 'TIE ALL THE THINGS' comes across slightly revisionist, and I was seeing hints of a bozo save?

wolfu is scummy as ALLLLLL hell. Drafted on Neon at EoD 1 to take the heat. Encourages a CC D2 with a scum day vig very likely in the game. Proceeds to scumread players NO LONGER IN THE GAME.

(Related note, Ike and walku are most likely mutually exclusive scum)

Anyway, ##Vote wolfu
I referenced Ike, not CrimsonFox, in my reads, but I did not feel the need to point out to wolfu that he was referring to that slot by the subbed out player.

It is possible that Neon's tie voting D1 was a scum ploy, but if so, it is likely because D1 was TvTvT and she did not care who got voted out.
In your experience how likely is it that there was that many Town wagons and how convinced are you that I as scum would paint a big red target on my back day 1 when I can just vote off wagon somewhere or stay my hands on the town v town v town wagons and let someone else pull the trigger and hold the smoking gun?

wolfu

#2005 Post by wolfu » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:38 am

Princess Neon wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:31 am
DemonRHK wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:47 pm
You're the highest townread out of the three of you.

Vote manipulation and repeated attempts to tie at EoD is scummy.

Trying to get PR fuckin whacked? Pretty scummy. Not paying enough attention to the game to remember a player that you have **spoken to** is in your reads list instead of some lazy copy and paste from the setup post? Yea scummy.

You got offended and ask 'why you had to be given a pass' like 5 pages ago.

Now you're trying to play wounded gazelle to save without even entertaining the fact there may be scum here.
Tied wagons during EoD are the best thing for town. Dunno what to tell you.
just fyi tied votes here are a no kill and that is why everyone is giving you the stink eye

Princess Neon

#2006 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:38 am

wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:55 pm
Princess Neon wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:50 am
damo666 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:28 am
I doubt Neon would gain traction so I kind of down to rdr, Ike and Sabi.
So your choices are

1. RDR which like okay but there are better choices on the table right now RDR isn't the most vocal potential that

2. Ike the lowest of low hanging fruit a wasted DK and someone who probably just gets modkilled or replaced again.

3. Sabi who like once again okay but I still think we should givethem time as they are showing glimpses of their town game now.

Of these I'm kinda only willing to entertain RDR and like barely.
how long are you willing to let a slot go with posting literally no content at all? because eventually you're gonna get a point where it's like, ah crap, we still haven't gotten anything from the crimsonfox slot, what do we do
Pretty much forever eventually they get subbed modkilled or night killed or I have a town core and they are leftover

But lhf wagons are more commonly wolf driven than town driven.

Princess Neon

#2007 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:43 am

wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:14 pm
Rumi Tobari wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:11 pm
wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:08 pm

what the hell is "the sentai block" supposed to mean?
I think its his slang term for you, Neon, and Sabi
i kind of got that sense and it's both absurd and ridiculously insulting, but i'd like to hear it in his own words
Not me sitting in a corner thinking everything Demon has said about us is annoying and insulting...

Especially since like I've never TRd you or Sabi I am like 97.6% sure.

Princess Neon

#2008 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:49 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:41 pm
wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:38 pm
sabi's posting right now feels scummy
Because I'm annoyed at demon throwing up garbage in the thread.

Bozo is being a weird shell of himself.

Bona, he just exists.

Rumi, I feel bad for.
Inb4 you just named the scum team

Princess Neon

#2009 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:06 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:03 pm
Or not. Byeee
Woofy pop in :p

Princess Neon

#2010 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:07 am

DemonRHK wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:19 pm
Thanks Eden.

RIP Tom.

Riveting.

Now that we are Vig Safe, tell me brain gave someone the gun?

IF YOU HAVE THE GUN, now is the time to claim it.

Otherwise KEEP YOUR FUCKIN TRAP SHUT.
*insert anime tea sipping gif*

Princess Neon

#2011 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:11 am

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:38 pm
Time for a full reads list to make up for my absence:

PrincessNeon - Has gone from a huge personality and driving force in the game D1 to someone who I barely noticed existed D2. Not sure what that means though.
Mainly that I was really busy

Princess Neon

#2012 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:15 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:08 pm
pyxxy and RHK both voted for worcej at D1 EOD at times that put worcej ahead, then both placed meaningless votes D2 near EOD when they had the chance to make a choice between me and Tom. That is quite a coincidence, enough to male a pyxxy/RHK/Bonatogether scum team a working theory.
I'm tunneling RHK and will probably just snap vote there tomorrow

Princess Neon

#2013 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:18 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:39 am
Rumi Tobari wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:35 am
DemonRHK wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:23 am
And as far as ending off wagon D2? We are in full swing the subs mode! I try to make a case and push a wagon and get called a 4vhan user, teenager, and rabid dog through gnashing of teeth and over the end of noses.
Swing the subs doesn't really make as much sense in this context given that the player in question hadn't even been online since a week before the game started.

Feel free to correct me on this one if I'm wrong.
That is a good point in my opinion, it makes RHK's push to DK Ike because CrimsonFox never showed up look more suspicious.
Bozo lock town. Bozo will die tonight. Bozo will be remembered and I will blindly file this push.

Why didn't you do this earlier Bozo

Princess Neon

#2014 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:20 am

DemonRHK wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:06 am
Rumi Tobari wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:00 am
Half the game had you townlean despite that you did some really weird flipflops or points I found contradictory. I couldn't tell if this was normal and I wanted more information, like I even asked rdr and got no response. And then people looked to me like I had it. Sabi's like "you're his friend, you know him right" and I was like "no, not really apparently."

And nothing you ever said or opined about wolfu felt like you were really committing to anything or trying to convince us why we should think he was scum. You were gone for most of the day. Bona had a more convincing argument for wolfu than you ever did.
So anyone else needs to take a mental health break it's fine, but for me it's scummy huh? Awesome.

As far as wolf? PR hunting at night and encourgaging CCs into the line of fire are considered scummy in some realm. Sorry I meet your Mensa standard Xanatos (OMG MORE INTERNET POP CULTURE REFRENSES SOMEONE STOP THIS MAD MAN)
AtE = scum

Princess Neon

#2015 Post by Princess Neon » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:32 am

I spent most of this game ignoring RHKs excessive rudeness because well they say they are in full aggro mode or whatever. But at this point it's rudeness mixed with AtE mixed with bad votes and bad views of the game state.

I'm gonna snap vote RHK every day until they die. I absolutely think they are arguing in bad faith misrepresenting people and their intent and acting like scum and this feels like the behavior I've seen from other scum players when they are frustrated they got caught.

Rumi Tobari

#2016 Post by Rumi Tobari » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:42 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:48 am
I may not be, but I feel like there's several people that could just use a hug or a couple seconds to talk and I know what that feels like. I also know what it feels like to not get those things when you need them and I know how I manifest the feelings that come from that. If I need to play town therapist to get everyone on track and not yelling at each other so be it

I've got two rabbits that live inside and three roommates, do you have roommates?
Are you here to do therapy, I kind of need help coming down from another episode and I'm kind of freaking out on everyone I talk to and why isn't anyone awake this late and I took a bunch of benedryl and its not winding me down and my brain is still spinning up.

Rumi Tobari

#2017 Post by Rumi Tobari » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:46 am

Princess Neon wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:32 am
I spent most of this game ignoring RHKs excessive rudeness because well they say they are in full aggro mode or whatever. But at this point it's rudeness mixed with AtE mixed with bad votes and bad views of the game state.

I'm gonna snap vote RHK every day until they die. I absolutely think they are arguing in bad faith misrepresenting people and their intent and acting like scum and this feels like the behavior I've seen from other scum players when they are frustrated they got caught.
You're the one scumreading me. If they don't NK me by the time you're done with him, push me as hard as you can and then I can leave and never come back. I'm here because you people are the only community that ever wanted me to come back, not because I really want to be here.

This is anti-town. I don't care. Fuck everything.

Rumi Tobari

#2018 Post by Rumi Tobari » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:48 am

Benedryl is supposed to fucking drop me. Not wind me to shit. And what hte fuck is up with bo. THey replaced Crimson with Ike at the drop of a hat. Brain tells me CHaqa has modkilled peopelf or unvoting and that I should be lucky I'm still here.

And bo gets a pass for not only not voting, but not posting at all in teh day? What the fuck.

Rumi Tobari

#2019 Post by Rumi Tobari » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:49 am

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:48 am
And bo gets a pass for not only not voting, but not posting at all in teh day? What the fuck.
it doesn't matter that he showed end of day. it doesn't matter if he's town or lurking scum. he literally. did nothing. all day. how has he not been subbed out?

Rumi Tobari

#2020 Post by Rumi Tobari » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:53 am

I had this problem last game. I can't even leave for mental health. There's this deep terrible part of my mind that tells me that the moment I leaeve the thread, I'm msising something improtant.