M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
wolfu

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2461 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:04 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:58 pm
wolfu wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:46 pm
there's probably no use engaging in recriminations over this now - what's done is done

from what i gather neon was being stubborn (likely due to being tilted) and wasn't going to unvote and so blaming someone else for it is useless

i think damo is basically outed from how he handled demon's claim at the start of the day and there's a post between demon and damo from the eraly game someone pointed out that looks like distancing
This post leads me to believe you are mafia.
i'm not but fair enough, idon't think i should be above suspicion, i've played a pretty not great game

why do you think that post makes me mafia?

bozotheclown

#2462 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:08 am

If there are 2 town in BesharamSabi/damo/Bonatogether/bo_sox, I suppose their could be 3. wolfu's defense of RHK D3 looks very questionable.

wolfu

#2463 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:08 am

DemonRHK wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:24 pm
damo666 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:19 pm
Doesn't follow
Listen fartknocker, the chewbacca defense don't work here.

You stated you were not voting outside of the non-participants to Bozo McGallup's survey.

Ergo, you stated you are basing your entire commitment for your daykill vote on it.

You may not be Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John, but you are eating crumbs from the supper at the very least.

Judas perhaps?
DemonRHK wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:57 pm
Ok, it's not sittin right with me.

##VOTE DAMO666
DemonRHK wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:18 pm
wolfu wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:12 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:58 pm
interesting. what have you learned about bozo?
people have informed me repeatedly he does the survey stuff as either alignment and so it has made me more cautious with my read of him, additionally i look around the game and see more people that are towntelling than not and it moves him down in my estimation given i've only seen him do the survey (and the points about it being a potential time waster kind of stick in my mind)
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:58 pm
to agree with brainbomb's assessment of his play as each alignment, you necessarily have to know damo's alignment
no, that's not how this works

brainbomb said damo as town is annoying and hunts in (what he perceives as) antitown ways

at that time as i'm discussing these reads damo comse in with some posts about how the survey will be illuminating but he's not going to explain why yet and we need to force people to participate

he's talking like he's doing a magic trick and doesn't want to reveal the surprise to the audience just yet

which seems to me way more like a town who is self-absorbed with some idea they totally think is great even though i am dubious of its usefulness
This strikes a chord with me. I did some shit like this a while back and nearly swung for it.

back to ##Vote darg

this sequence here - weak, limp push on damo, followed by piggybacking my reasoning on damo to hop off from voting him and go back to voting town-darg

has basically all the hallmarks of scum distancing imo

credit to whoever pointed it out that i can't remember

wolfu

#2464 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:10 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:08 am
If there are 2 town in BesharamSabi/damo/Bonatogether/bo_sox, I suppose their could be 3. wolfu's defense of RHK D3 looks very questionable.
if i knew he was mafia who was outing to go down i'd have been prepared for that. from when i was around he was the only commuter claim and i wasn't about to kill him for that

i'm just town who doesn't know anyone's alignment /shrug

bozotheclown

#2465 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:13 am

wolfu wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:04 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:58 pm
wolfu wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:46 pm
there's probably no use engaging in recriminations over this now - what's done is done

from what i gather neon was being stubborn (likely due to being tilted) and wasn't going to unvote and so blaming someone else for it is useless

i think damo is basically outed from how he handled demon's claim at the start of the day and there's a post between demon and damo from the eraly game someone pointed out that looks like distancing
This post leads me to believe you are mafia.
i'm not but fair enough, idon't think i should be above suspicion, i've played a pretty not great game

why do you think that post makes me mafia?
Based on what I believe to be your experience level, I would expect you to make an effort to use the vengeful kill to our advantage when we had a high confidence in the identity of the vengeful, and in this post you are ignoring the potential scum motivation behind hammering RHK as well as being careful not to offend the town voters who hammered RHK.

wolfu

#2466 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:16 am

i entirely get what you're saying about using the kill to the town's benefit

bear in mind when i say this: i have been working all day, i haven't logged in to read the game since when i posted last night (est). i have basically no context at all for what happened and am only piecing it together from how people are talking about it

i would agree there's a fair deal of scum motivation/benefit in hammering to end the day early but i'd have to reread to see how it happened

bozotheclown

#2467 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:22 am

wolfu wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:16 am

bear in mind when i say this: i have been working all day, i haven't logged in to read the game since when i posted last night (est). i have basically no context at all for what happened and am only piecing it together from how people are talking about it

i would agree there's a fair deal of scum motivation/benefit in hammering to end the day early but i'd have to reread to see how it happened
You were pushing to identify the commuter after Rumi Tobari's post made it obvious RHK was mafia.

bozotheclown

#2468 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:24 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:22 am
wolfu wrote:

You were pushing to identify the commuter after Rumi Tobari's post made it obvious RHK was mafia.
You had the opportunity to ask Neon to not be the oldest vote on RHK, and instead you pushed her to confirm a commuter claim when it only helped the mafia to ID the commuter.

bozotheclown

#2469 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:44 am

DemonRHK wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:13 pm
wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:17 am
scum are likely in here:
BesharamSabi
Tom Bombadil
bozotheclown
CrimsonFox
bo_sox48
Bruhhhhhhhhh
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:15 am
wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:17 am
<Snipped wolfu's reads list>
I found this post very interesting because it is very close to my position early D2 (expect for myself being likely scum). If you are town, we have similar opinions, right or wrong. If you are mafia, I am likely way off track, depending on how much distancing you like to do with your mafia teammates.
DOUBLE BRUHHHHHHHH

wolfu I can almost see, but bozo REALLY???

Your D2 reads included a player who ISN'T IN THE FUCKING GAME??

-----
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:45 am
In a remote past, lurking Demon was scum Demon.

I confess I don't like Demon reasoning to scumread Damo (he is playing to relaxed because he won't be a wagon thanks to scummates). This is as bullshit as it can be. Usually the most relaxed players are VT and I don't remember Demon doing this kind of reasoning. On a re-read his reads are pretty forced all around and he can replace Bona in my suspects list.
Death, Taxes, and rdr scumreading me. What a fucking shock.

-----

Ok, my leading mission for today is to solve The Sentai Bloc.

Sabi is my strongest townread, and I'd go to the gallows myself on that one.

Neon's 'TIE ALL THE THINGS' comes across slightly revisionist, and I was seeing hints of a bozo save?

wolfu is scummy as ALLLLLL hell. Drafted on Neon at EoD 1 to take the heat. Encourages a CC D2 with a scum day vig very likely in the game. Proceeds to scumread players NO LONGER IN THE GAME.

(Related note, Ike and walku are most likely mutually exclusive scum)

Anyway, ##Vote wolfu
This seems like a pocketing attempt of Sabi, and potentially bussing of wolfu.

bozotheclown

#2470 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:53 am

If we can assume BesharamSabi was not counting on Neon refusing to move her vote when she asked Neon to let her be first on RHK, BesharamSabi is probably not a good use of our DKs.

If we assume bo_sox would not have been allow to continue as mafia after missing D2 and/or that he has no interest in this game despite being a participant, he is probably not a good use of our DKs.

I am now inclined to think Bonatogether and wolfu are the best scum candidates, with damo next.

wolfu

#2471 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:06 am

bozotheclown wrote:
wolfu wrote:

weren't you doing the same thing? i wasn't going to trust that he was mafia just because she claimed to out him while gamethrowing to get modkilled

for all i knew it could have been a trap

wolfu

#2472 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:10 am

i think damo is very clearly mafia

i don't have a strong idea of the 4th

wolfu

#2473 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:11 am

also, why on earth is bona mafia?

wolfu

#2474 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:29 am

i looked at demon's posts in the bot and couldn't find much in the way of mentions of bona which doesn't tell me a whole lot

i guess him jumping away from bona day 1 could be something but that's weak

bozotheclown

#2475 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:29 am

wolfu wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:06 am
bozotheclown wrote:
wolfu wrote:

weren't you doing the same thing? i wasn't going to trust that he was mafia just because she claimed to out him while gamethrowing to get modkilled

for all i knew it could have been a trap
I was trying to get the commuter to claim when it appeared I would be hammered which would have been auto loss for town.

bozotheclown

#2476 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:32 am

wolfu wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:11 am
also, why on earth is bona mafia?
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:00 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:58 pm
##Vote worcej

damo is on that wagon, ew
Rumi Tobari wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:59 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:58 pm
I will not switch to Bonatogether over worcej.
fine. I'll tiebreak x.x
##vote worcej
Rumi Tobari wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:59 pm
##unvote
fuck it. I don't care.
RHK and Rumi Tobari both voted to save Bonatogether with about one minute left D1. Also, the best explanation for Rumi Tobari unvoting after worcej was safely in the lead is that she did not want to be part of a town DK, which makes it more likely her vote for worcej, less than a minute earlier, had a purpose.

bozotheclown

#2477 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:46 am

Rumi Tobari asked to be subbed out, not mod killed, so I think she said she was the tracker, with a track to prove it, so that we would DK her before RHK thinking the backup would get the tracker instead of the vengeful, but instead would get the day vig. That would mean she was not game throwing, so I think we should be very skeptical about her indication that BesharamSabi and damo were her teammates. Maybe she would name one, but not both.

wolfu

#2478 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:52 am

okay, damn, that's convincing

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2479 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:53 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:00 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:57 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:54 pm

Again BOZO WHY DID YOU WANT AN OUTTED MAFIA TO FUCKING LIVE ANOTHER DAY
As I said, so we could choose the order of his wagon D4.
A WOLF OUTS ITSELF, WE KILL IT.

FUCK WAGON ORDER. PRETEND THIS IS VANILLA GAME
no thats game throwing

wolfu

#2480 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:00 am

i had cooled on the prospect of sabi being mafia anyway and bona fits reasonably as a suspect