M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3895
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 am
Karma: 2751
Contact:

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2601 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:52 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:04 pm
Day 1 voting

Bona 1m out me-darg why not to wor wierd

Bo 1m out rdr-wor - to ensure Bona Ok?

Demon 2m out Bona -wor - blatant again save

Rum 1m out Demon-wor - blatant Bona save again

Bona is obvious scum. Partner might be Bo rather than wolfu though, or just maybe Ike.
My late day vote change D1 was to ensure we didn't tie. I explicitly said I did not think worcej was scum.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3895
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 am
Karma: 2751
Contact:

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2602 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:53 pm

I'm trying to reread but all I hear is Besharam screaming

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3895
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 am
Karma: 2751
Contact:

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2603 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:54 pm

Oh good bozo is dead, that's exactly what I would have done if I were scum

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3895
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 am
Karma: 2751
Contact:

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2604 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:57 pm

Damo is probably scum, but voting people I think are probably scum is game throwing so I'm not gonna do that right now. I'm going to go back to snoozing loudly until MILO, someone wake me up when I'm needed

wolfu
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Karma: 42

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2605 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:35 pm

i am going to contemplate things first before making a move

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2455

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2606 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:55 pm

I think we need to DK between Bona, Damo and Bo. If the two last scum aren't between this three then congrats to scumbos.

I think Bona is the most likely of the three ##vote Bona

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 970
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Karma: 937

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2607 Post by pyxxy » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:13 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:01 pm
The Kobolds wake up to find another body.

BOZOTHECLOWN has died. He was Krusty the Kobold (VT)!

You may post etc. etc.
Can't believe I have to be the one to do this but,

#RIPBOZO #PACKWATCH #REST IN PISS YOU WONT BE MISSED :lol: :lol: :lol:

jk bozo you were great :cry: too bad nobody ever listened to you

I guess rdr is old and sabi is tilted but I'm surprised that Bona passed up on this one. He really is being weird this game.

wolfu I'm not surprised by being cautious and unfunny given it looks like he was under a lot of pressure from bozo at EON?

Bonatogether
Posts: 6244
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 3605
Contact:

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2608 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:19 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:13 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:01 pm
The Kobolds wake up to find another body.

BOZOTHECLOWN has died. He was Krusty the Kobold (VT)!

You may post etc. etc.
Can't believe I have to be the one to do this but,

#RIPBOZO #PACKWATCH #REST IN PISS YOU WONT BE MISSED :lol: :lol: :lol:

jk bozo you were great :cry: too bad nobody ever listened to you

I guess rdr is old and sabi is tilted but I'm surprised that Bona passed up on this one. He really is being weird this game.

wolfu I'm not surprised by being cautious and unfunny given it looks like he was under a lot of pressure from bozo at EON?
wdym passed up on this one

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 970
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Karma: 937

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2609 Post by pyxxy » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:24 pm

It would be really funny if I pushed the idea that we would be miskilling damo on D1 yet again and then he flipped scum.

I'm really tempted to vote damo so that we can just get the info from the flip but I can hear the angel!bozo on my shoulder telling me to stop and think.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 970
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Karma: 937

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2610 Post by pyxxy » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:27 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:19 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:13 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:01 pm
The Kobolds wake up to find another body.

BOZOTHECLOWN has died. He was Krusty the Kobold (VT)!

You may post etc. etc.
Can't believe I have to be the one to do this but,

#RIPBOZO #PACKWATCH #REST IN PISS YOU WONT BE MISSED :lol: :lol: :lol:

jk bozo you were great :cry: too bad nobody ever listened to you

I guess rdr is old and sabi is tilted but I'm surprised that Bona passed up on this one. He really is being weird this game.

wolfu I'm not surprised by being cautious and unfunny given it looks like he was under a lot of pressure from bozo at EON?
wdym passed up on this one
like the joke

bozo's name is bozo, like the #RIPBOZO meme

you're normally down to joke around in the thread between serious posts but you've been really off this game

ofc the whole Rumi thing cast a pall over the game, I was also upset for a while there, but once I started feeling better I've been trying to lighten the mood :neutral:

Bonatogether
Posts: 6244
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 3605
Contact:

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2611 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:39 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:27 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:19 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:13 pm


Can't believe I have to be the one to do this but,

#RIPBOZO #PACKWATCH #REST IN PISS YOU WONT BE MISSED :lol: :lol: :lol:

jk bozo you were great :cry: too bad nobody ever listened to you

I guess rdr is old and sabi is tilted but I'm surprised that Bona passed up on this one. He really is being weird this game.

wolfu I'm not surprised by being cautious and unfunny given it looks like he was under a lot of pressure from bozo at EON?
wdym passed up on this one
like the joke

bozo's name is bozo, like the #RIPBOZO meme

you're normally down to joke around in the thread between serious posts but you've been really off this game

ofc the whole Rumi thing cast a pall over the game, I was also upset for a while there, but once I started feeling better I've been trying to lighten the mood :neutral:
oh i see

yeah my motivation has been like, bottomed out by the shit that happened
1

wolfu
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Karma: 42

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2612 Post by wolfu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:39 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:13 pm
wolfu I'm not surprised by being cautious and unfunny given it looks like he was under a lot of pressure from bozo at EON?
yeah it's been a difficult game for me so i'm not in a fun mood really
pyxxy wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:24 pm
It would be really funny if I pushed the idea that we would be miskilling damo on D1 yet again and then he flipped scum.

I'm really tempted to vote damo so that we can just get the info from the flip but I can hear the angel!bozo on my shoulder telling me to stop and think.
i agree, we have one mis-kill so there's no need to rush things
1

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 970
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Karma: 937

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2613 Post by pyxxy » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:44 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:57 pm
Damo is probably scum, but voting people I think are probably scum is game throwing so I'm not gonna do that right now. I'm going to go back to snoozing loudly until MILO, someone wake me up when I'm needed
Is this "bozo" in the room with us right now? Is he hurting you?

Not voting even though he has a scumread is on brand for bo in this game:
bo_sox48 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:04 am
I see no reason not to vote for bozo here, partly because I already halfheartedly scumread him but primarily because I can’t come up with an explanation for mafia outing themselves to take out one player when (prior to Rumi’s modkill) they were on the verge of an auto win. Now not so much - lucky us I guess - and in the present situation it still wouldn’t make any sense to swap 1-for-1.
As is voting outside his scumreads entirely, after I revealed my scan on demon:
bo_sox48 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:35 pm
If the counterclaim is between pyxxy and RHK then we should be voting between them. That's about all that needs to be said imo.
bo_sox48 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:36 pm
##VOTE RHK
demon is/was vengeful and so this was easy town cred until bozo kept pointing out how hammering demon was a terrible play for town
bo_sox48 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:41 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:40 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:37 pm
I read pyxxy’s counterclaim and said “hmm, that’s pretty dumb if you’re mafia” and voted for the other guy. The mechanical shit is way too nonsensical and imbalanced for me to ever care about it let alone figure it out. I didn’t even know the mechanics going on last game as mafia, hence me walking my team into an autoloss on that nametag crap.
If you are town your vote amounted to game throwing.
Whatever man
As is trying to hammer someone on D2, as he suggested on N1:
bo_sox48 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:13 pm
If darg is actually joat then we’re supremely fucked regardless so we might as well hammer him now
The problem continues to be, flipping bo does nothing for finding the other scum. We have to get it right today. So this post is me trying to let go of my frustration with bo's play and put him as a future DK. If damo flips scum, as I expect him to, I would vote bo next, because I could see bo being set up as the long term lurker for scum team during N0.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 970
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Karma: 937

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2614 Post by pyxxy » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:46 pm

wolfu wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:39 pm
i agree, we have one mis-kill so there's no need to rush things
Excellent.

And hey, if two people do try to shove a wagon, at least you and me would be willing to vote for anti-town behavior, right? :lol:

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 970
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Karma: 937

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2615 Post by pyxxy » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:00 am

I gotta decide on dinner and then cook it so I'll be gone for a while.

Things that are on my mind:

- Is trying to find a scumpair really that useful if one of bo/Ike has been lurking?

- gonna re-read Bona and damo

- maybe just revisit D1 through N2 e.g. who besides bozo was pushing the Tom wagon? why did damo end on rdr and does it make sense?

- Bona promised us VCA on damo, @Bona I would love if I could get a deadline for that so that I know you won't just drag out an empty promise

- Ike didn't post D3 or N3 (keep in mind D3 was ~24 hours because of the demon hammer), no idea what he thinks about any of this

- Need to compare Neon's and Bozo's scumreads now that we know they're both town but they didn't know each other was town

- Hammering only takes 4 votes now
- pwease no wone hammuh tyty <3

- I feel like I'm softening on wolfu but maybe it's because they're the only person who seems to respond to my ideas aka not for a good reason

- no shot this is scum rdr playing his greatest game ever right?

Anyways catch y'all later.

wolfu
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Karma: 42

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2616 Post by wolfu » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:00 am

bona keeps coming across as genuine when he posts

Bonatogether
Posts: 6244
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 3605
Contact:

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2617 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:01 am

pyxxy wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:00 am
I gotta decide on dinner and then cook it so I'll be gone for a while.

Things that are on my mind:

- Is trying to find a scumpair really that useful if one of bo/Ike has been lurking?

- gonna re-read Bona and damo

- maybe just revisit D1 through N2 e.g. who besides bozo was pushing the Tom wagon? why did damo end on rdr and does it make sense?

- Bona promised us VCA on damo, @Bona I would love if I could get a deadline for that so that I know you won't just drag out an empty promise

- Ike didn't post D3 or N3 (keep in mind D3 was ~24 hours because of the demon hammer), no idea what he thinks about any of this

- Need to compare Neon's and Bozo's scumreads now that we know they're both town but they didn't know each other was town

- Hammering only takes 4 votes now
- pwease no wone hammuh tyty <3

- I feel like I'm softening on wolfu but maybe it's because they're the only person who seems to respond to my ideas aka not for a good reason

- no shot this is scum rdr playing his greatest game ever right?

Anyways catch y'all later.
tomorrow is easiest for me, but if i get shit done quickly now potentially late tonight

Bonatogether
Posts: 6244
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 3605
Contact:

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2618 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:04 am

english class is cringe

wolfu
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Karma: 42

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2619 Post by wolfu » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:31 am

pyxxy wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:46 pm
wolfu wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:39 pm
i agree, we have one mis-kill so there's no need to rush things
Excellent.

And hey, if two people do try to shove a wagon, at least you and me would be willing to vote for anti-town behavior, right? :lol:
lol yeah

thanks

it's been a difficult game for me for a vriety of reasons i'm not gonna get into but that silly emote made me feel a little better

thanks for keeping it light

wolfu
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Karma: 42

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#2620 Post by wolfu » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:32 am

pyxxy wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:00 am
- I feel like I'm softening on wolfu but maybe it's because they're the only person who seems to respond to my ideas aka not for a good reason
that is nota good reason, yes, but i'm still town

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests