M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2688
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Karma: 1315

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1001 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:27 am

wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:25 am
RagingIke297 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:49 am
Not liking Wolfu, they left the bozo train because "bozo said something that i think is a little less likely to come from scum" and has not elaborated at all past that. They then went to the Worcej wagon who they recently read as lean town and ended on Rdr who they had mentioned once up until then?
thought he was soft claiming a power role. shrug.
Why on earth would you ever post that

BesharamSabi
Posts: 3443
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 5052

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1002 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:32 am

Hi hr

I left eod thirty minutes before. Bozo was a cw and three votes when I left. It wasn't a vanity wagon.

If you read eod you would have realized that.

BesharamSabi
Posts: 3443
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 5052

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1003 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:34 am

He wrote a huge wall post without saying much of anything.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2688
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Karma: 1315

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1004 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:35 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:32 am
Hi hr

I left eod thirty minutes before. Bozo was a cw and three votes when I left. It wasn't a vanity wagon.

If you read eod you would have realized that.
So you did, I was reading off the Bot page for who was active and thought that was an 0:02, my bad.

Though in fairness, I'd already covered you in the bit about tunnellers not changing votes at the top of the post.

wolfu
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Karma: 42

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1005 Post by wolfu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:37 am

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:27 am
wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:25 am
RagingIke297 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:49 am
Not liking Wolfu, they left the bozo train because "bozo said something that i think is a little less likely to come from scum" and has not elaborated at all past that. They then went to the Worcej wagon who they recently read as lean town and ended on Rdr who they had mentioned once up until then?
thought he was soft claiming a power role. shrug.
Why on earth would you ever post that
didn't feel like hiding it/higher chance that it might just actually be wrong

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2688
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Karma: 1315

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1006 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:37 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:34 am
He wrote a huge wall post without saying much of anything.
Now who isn't reading.

I called out Rumi needing to explain their unvote. I likewise called out wolfu moving off of worcej (having only just got there) onto rivera to be very suspicious. I've already called out Neon's vote flipping, and did so again. I called out Darg not changing.


Indeed, I think I did more in that post than you did in an entire day of parking on Bona.

brainbomb
Posts: 17928
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7308

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1007 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:38 am

Hi HR. glad you are here and your assessment of me pushing an RDR wagon with three minutes is fine.
But I never once scumread bona or worcej. I never had any interest in just assholing myself onto some wagon other than darg.

I had however posited reasons why rdrivera could be scum and I saw him camp a vote at eod and then disappear so hell yea I wanted a push there.

as for your reads on tom and bozo consider me all in on both those options. bozo is very scummy and so is bo and so is tom. that whole crew of sychophants can die in a fire tomorrow.

wolfu
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Karma: 42

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1008 Post by wolfu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:39 am

sabi i've been meaning to ask, do you have an actual read on me

brainbomb
Posts: 17928
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7308

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1009 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:41 am

anyone questioning if HR is town should go join the mormon tabernacle choir now

BesharamSabi
Posts: 3443
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 5052

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1010 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:41 am

wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:39 am
sabi i've been meaning to ask, do you have an actual read on me
Not really no. You're still in my null pile.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2688
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Karma: 1315

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1011 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:42 am

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:38 am
Hi HR. glad you are here and your assessment of me pushing an RDR wagon with three minutes is fine.
But I never once scumread bona or worcej. I never had any interest in just assholing myself onto some wagon other than darg.

I had however posited reasons why rdrivera could be scum and I saw him camp a vote at eod and then disappear so hell yea I wanted a push there.

as for your reads on tom and bozo consider me all in on both those options. bozo is very scummy and so is bo and so is tom. that whole crew of sychophants can die in a fire tomorrow.
I wasn't aware I'd posited a read on Bozo

I recall Tom being the easiest townread I ever had with every single time I've ever played with him and instead I've found a hedgey "I'm furthering discussion!!!" persona who did absolutely fuck all of note in that entire day. I'll be parking all my aggression there until I'm given a very good reason to chase after someone else - Or I die, don't play for two years, and am gifted another free game based on an N1 Game Solve followed by immediate Night Kill again. And the latter greatly appeals to my ego; something I'm sure all veterans will agree needs inflating as much as possible.

BesharamSabi
Posts: 3443
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 5052

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1012 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:44 am

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:37 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:34 am
He wrote a huge wall post without saying much of anything.
Now who isn't reading.

I called out Rumi needing to explain their unvote. I likewise called out wolfu moving off of worcej (having only just got there) onto rivera to be very suspicious. I've already called out Neon's vote flipping, and did so again. I called out Darg not changing.


Indeed, I think I did more in that post than you did in an entire day of parking on Bona.
I only voted Bona for a couple of hours before switching to damo and that lasted till eod and then I went bozo.

I also always vote bona at every start of game. It's tradition
1

brainbomb
Posts: 17928
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7308

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1013 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:45 am

I an drinkin some whiskey with vanilla coke so Im probably meshing your takes on bozo with others.

Rumi Tobari
Posts: 690
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:25 pm
Karma: 624

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1014 Post by Rumi Tobari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:47 am

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:27 am

But going back to scum wanting to look good not being on a town wagon (which, let's be clear, nobody actually looks good or bad for - But it's a common scum misconception due to their altered point of view of the game)... There's one vote that really stands out. That would be Rumi putting worcej into the lead with a minute to go but then unvoting when worcej was guaranteed (barring literal last second switches that are highly suspicious as patent tie-creators) to die. An explanation for that reclusion would be really good, because frankly that looks fucking atrocious.
Same thing as earlier. I'm opposed to the whole EOD vote shuffling shennanigans. When I typed about tiebreaking, the wagons were still tied, I had no feelings on any of the wagons and figured that worcej wagon coming up at last minute was based on something I didn't understand but thought people would explain later.

By the time I'd refreshed the bot, like, two other people had voted worcej and I realized I had jumped onto the EOD crazy train that I had been speaking out against and decided I'd rather take an infraction for the unvote then be on board a wagon I had no opinions on. Also because it took fewer keystrokes at the absolute last minute than move my vote to anywhere else. (I was admittedly spite voting RHK based on how annoying I find his posting)

That said, unless a better suspect comes up I'm more inclined to vote Bona tomorrow because this level of confrontationalism with Neon and Sabi doesn't feel like it has much in common with the helpful townie Bona I saw last game? I don't have enough knowledge of Bona's play to know if that's actually indicative of anything though?

wolfu
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Karma: 42

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1015 Post by wolfu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:49 am

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:16 pm
Aside from how early it is to be posting reads lists, this is about as inoffensive to everyone as one could possibly construct one. Strong dislike.

[snip]

The fact you can apparently back up all of those reads makes me more suspicious, rather than less.
first time i've managed to irk multiple people on a site while using this playstyle. doesn't bode too well.
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:17 pm
Anyway Tom's scum and I'll take another free game 2 years after I forget posting this @RHK
mind elaborating on this one for me?

wolfu
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Karma: 42

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1016 Post by wolfu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:51 am

meh typed that post before seeing the HR post above, explanation for the read on tom is fine

BesharamSabi
Posts: 3443
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 5052

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1017 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:51 am

wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:49 am
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:16 pm
Aside from how early it is to be posting reads lists, this is about as inoffensive to everyone as one could possibly construct one. Strong dislike.

[snip]

The fact you can apparently back up all of those reads makes me more suspicious, rather than less.
first time i've managed to irk multiple people on a site while using this playstyle. doesn't bode too well.
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:17 pm
Anyway Tom's scum and I'll take another free game 2 years after I forget posting this @RHK
mind elaborating on this one for me?
If it helps Gira that like everyone hated me for my firsy three mu games because I refused to do read lists D1 because that's what I learned on here. Everyone here is stubborn in their own ways about how to play the game.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2688
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Karma: 1315

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1018 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:54 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:51 am
wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:49 am
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:16 pm
Aside from how early it is to be posting reads lists, this is about as inoffensive to everyone as one could possibly construct one. Strong dislike.

[snip]

The fact you can apparently back up all of those reads makes me more suspicious, rather than less.
first time i've managed to irk multiple people on a site while using this playstyle. doesn't bode too well.
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:17 pm
Anyway Tom's scum and I'll take another free game 2 years after I forget posting this @RHK
mind elaborating on this one for me?
If it helps Gira that like everyone hated me for my firsy three mu games because I refused to do read lists D1 because that's what I learned on here. Everyone here is stubborn in their own ways about how to play the game.
Gira


@Wolfu

Reggin?

Small world.

wolfu
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Karma: 42

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1019 Post by wolfu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:54 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:41 am
wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:39 am
sabi i've been meaning to ask, do you have an actual read on me
Not really no. You're still in my null pile.
then why are you going so hard on shutting down people who voice suspicion of me?

wolfu
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Karma: 42

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1020 Post by wolfu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:55 am

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:54 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:51 am
wolfu wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:49 am

first time i've managed to irk multiple people on a site while using this playstyle. doesn't bode too well.


mind elaborating on this one for me?
If it helps Gira that like everyone hated me for my firsy three mu games because I refused to do read lists D1 because that's what I learned on here. Everyone here is stubborn in their own ways about how to play the game.
Gira


@Wolfu

Reggin?

Small world.
i don't use that name anymore but hello

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 23 guests