M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Princess Neon

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#881 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:29 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:25 pm
What an awful D1 result and people are more worried with personal things, this is weird.

I really dislike Bo at EOD and after. Dargo will be sorted one way or another and he knows it.

Bona catch up after EOD is weird, but I think it's more likely town.

I am also suspecting Brain after EOD, but it's a bit of OMGUS plus the Dargo thing, I think Dargo was pretty clear on his message and Brain's reaction looks fake.
I purposely tied Bona and Worcej with 5 minutes to EoD to see what would happen. The wagon movement onto town implies to me that Bona is a big ole woofy woof.

Princess Neon

#882 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:30 pm

Also bozo is probably just town but I still despise this survey

Princess Neon

#883 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:30 pm

@Sabi how did your interview go?

BesharamSabi

#884 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:33 pm

Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:30 pm
It went fine I think. There's three more interviews to go for this position.

Thank you for asking.

I did notice while reading thru eod that you are sussing me.

Explain

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#885 Post by dargorygel » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:34 pm

Well, that didn’t go well. RIP worcej.

Here is what happened.
I played this game so far exactly how I play every game, imo. I don’t argue, push, prod, annoy, or reaction test much. I do sit back and watch.

It often gets me DKed, but I am who I am. (I play this way in my weekly RL ftf games, too.)

So… as the short day went on there was a growing push on me. I did not want to die, but I also didn’t want to be outed to stay alive.

As I said earlier, the other wagons weren’t satisfactory to me, and brain seems scum. Lots of OMGUS, I admit. But a bit more, I already wrote about that.

As the day went on, and the EoD approached, and I was busy cooking for a crowd, I decided I would crumb… big and obvious, to me. I particularly thought brain, fellow Comic Guy, would notice the reference to Stephen Strange, Sorceror Supreme (and not a doctor. I would have gone Doc Holiday there… although wasn’t he a dentist?)

No one bought it, or noticed it, and while there was SOME movement in other directions, there was also (Neon, Pyx) some movement TOWARDS me.

I feared momentum, and came out right and claimed with only ten minutes to go.

I shoulda coulda oughta have done so earlier. So that's on me... sorry for the chaos.

Naively, I hoped you’d join me on brain. But not enough time/focus to argue.

SO.. tonight, I can whisk/banish myself away, but that doesn’t prove my role.

I am open to other ideas, but I won’t be on till tomorrow morning (irl, not game morning). Now I serve spaghetti.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#886 Post by pyxxy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:34 pm

Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:29 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
What an awful D1 result and people are more worried with personal things, this is weird.

I really dislike Bo at EOD and after. Dargo will be sorted one way or another and he knows it.

I am also suspecting Brain after EOD, but it's a bit of OMGUS plus the Dargo thing, I think Dargo was pretty clear on his message and Brain's reaction looks fake.
I purposely tied Bona and Worcej with 5 minutes to EoD to see what would happen. The wagon movement onto town implies to me that Bona is a big ole woofy woof.
D1 bot page for anyone else that wants to review the vote movement
https://mafia.peterlund.se/m76/m76_d1.html

What Neon is saying here checks out.

Although to be fair, Neon, you also tied wagons _with_ Bona by voting worcej and then bozo.

Were either of those votes similar attempts to see movements, and if yes, what movements did or did not happen in your opinion?

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#887 Post by DemonRHK » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:39 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:34 pm
Well, that didn’t go well. RIP worcej.

Here is what happened.
I played this game so far exactly how I play every game, imo. I don’t argue, push, prod, annoy, or reaction test much. I do sit back and watch.

It often gets me DKed, but I am who I am. (I play this way in my weekly RL ftf games, too.)

So… as the short day went on there was a growing push on me. I did not want to die, but I also didn’t want to be outed to stay alive.

As I said earlier, the other wagons weren’t satisfactory to me, and brain seems scum. Lots of OMGUS, I admit. But a bit more, I already wrote about that.

As the day went on, and the EoD approached, and I was busy cooking for a crowd, I decided I would crumb… big and obvious, to me. I particularly thought brain, fellow Comic Guy, would notice the reference to Stephen Strange, Sorceror Supreme (and not a doctor. I would have gone Doc Holiday there… although wasn’t he a dentist?)

No one bought it, or noticed it, and while there was SOME movement in other directions, there was also (Neon, Pyx) some movement TOWARDS me.

I feared momentum, and came out right and claimed with only ten minutes to go.

I shoulda coulda oughta have done so earlier. So that's on me... sorry for the chaos.

Naively, I hoped you’d join me on brain. But not enough time/focus to argue.

SO.. tonight, I can whisk/banish myself away, but that doesn’t prove my role.

I am open to other ideas, but I won’t be on till tomorrow morning (irl, not game morning). Now I serve spaghetti.
Like...inventor could give out the scrying stone and you could commute N2? But that is a horrifically bad use of both of those powers.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#888 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:40 pm

Princess Neon wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

The vote movements were Wolfu that voted me out of the blue, Bo that voted me and then Worcej and Demon and Rum that voted Worcej (and Rumi unvoted).

If Bona is scum, Bo is my best bet for his partner and Demon the other one.

Princess Neon

#889 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:41 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:33 pm
Princess Neon wrote:

Thank you for asking.

Explain
Usually you ask a lot of questions as town to help you solve you haven't really been doing that here just popping in making statements defending people.

Just pinged me.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#890 Post by pyxxy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:43 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:40 pm
Princess Neon wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

The vote movements were Wolfu that voted me out of the blue, Bo that voted me and then Worcej and Demon and Rum that voted Worcej (and Rumi unvoted).

fyi just in case you missed it, there are 4 scum in this setup, but I also figure you might not have a 4th scumlean at this point

Princess Neon

#891 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:44 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Princess Neon wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

D1 bot page for anyone else that wants to review the vote movement
https://mafia.peterlund.se/m76/m76_d1.html

What Neon is saying here checks out.

Although to be fair, Neon, you also tied wagons _with_ Bona by voting worcej and then bozo.

Were either of those votes similar attempts to see movements, and if yes, what movements did or did not happen in your opinion?
It was all kind of intentional yeah. I pulled off Bozo because I noticed earlier that his wagon was stagnant and I thought he was probably town same with worcej. I was looking for someone I thought wagon structure pointed to as woof to see how that would influence the wagons Bona looked like the best bet and I'd argue the results also prove that.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#892 Post by DemonRHK » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:45 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Princess Neon wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

Nice monday morning QBing there madden.

but to echo one thing, neon and wolf look to have started the swing onto worc then bailed the train once it got moving. Might be nothing, but both doing it with how tight knit the sentai team has been all phase gives me pause.

Princess Neon

#893 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:45 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Princess Neon wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

I'm unsure how many woofs would actually be willing to save their scummate like that but I'm willing to bet at least 1 is.

Princess Neon

#894 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:46 pm

Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:45 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Princess Neon wrote:

I'm unsure how many woofs would actually be willing to save their scummate like that but I'm willing to bet at least 1 is.
Assuming of course that Bona is scum

BesharamSabi

#895 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:46 pm

Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:41 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:33 pm
Princess Neon wrote:

Thank you for asking.

Explain
Usually you ask a lot of questions as town to help you solve you haven't really been doing that here just popping in making statements defending people.

Just pinged me.
It's a mix of awkward D1 and being sick and tired/busy.

But noted.

I feel like if you were a wolf you wouldn't be sr me and instead trying to pocket me per usual.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#896 Post by pyxxy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:47 pm

dargorygel wrote:

Sucks that you had to clarify but ty for clarifying.

I don't like how Bona tried to get you to claim a specific role before EOD, although I agree with the sentiment at the time that you were somewhat vaguely claiming a crumb.

That said, rdr makes a good point where maybe Bona was behind / trying to stay current, see: all the posts he made after night started.

I'm neutral with a light scumlean on Bona.

bozotheclown

#897 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:47 pm

worcej wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:59 pm
Bozo you’re an idiot
Sorry, but I don't know why you were voting for me if you knew I was town.

Princess Neon

#898 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:48 pm

Alternatively I have a tinfoil that Rumi could have double vote if she were a woof and unvoted at the end because Bona was safe and taking the double vote anywhere else is dangerous and obvious

That is a tinfoil and an extreme one at that because if I'm woofu I never choose double vote Power in this set up but it does have utility.

wolfu

#899 Post by wolfu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:49 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:45 pm
Nice monday morning QBing there madden.

but to echo one thing, neon and wolf look to have started the swing onto worc then bailed the train once it got moving. Might be nothing, but both doing it with how tight knit the sentai team has been all phase gives me pause.
just for the record - i voted worc because case against him gave momentary doubts and was a weaker townlean, didn't want to vote other potential wagons. brain voted rdrivera and i swapped there. don't thunk suspecting me for it is unfair though, have seen mafia pull that type of move and i'm essentially just as complicit

(i did not want to vte bozo because he made a post that gave me doubts)

anyway, out for now, probably won't be thread camping during night but might check in later

BesharamSabi

#900 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:49 pm

I'm not going to use the mu game where Bona randed scum because he had a lot of help from anne that game.

I will look into this game where Bona randed scum.

Just a night time reading

http://mafia.peterlund.se/m1022/game_status.html