MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BesharamSabi

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#1661 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:14 pm

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:09 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:02 pm
Quick post
Celaph feels ok to me. He reads like someone trying to help. It might be fake, but it doesn't seem like it after my iso.
Folk aren't interested in pyxie atm.
I also iso'd damo. I see sabi's point. I also see damo auditioning for webdip mafia stand up comic. Maybe he just doesn't see anything to dug into. But...
##vote damo
This is going to sound silly, but I'm actually more inclined to trust the people who are suspicious of me vs the people who townread me. So I lowkey kind of want to trust Chaqa, I'd feel inclined to trust Bo more if Bo had been active enough to give me more of an impression as a person.

The people who I'm most suspicious of are honestly Damo (for the reasons stated earlier), and Pyx who did not feel like he was attempting to solve anything. At the same Bo similarly does not feel very participatey, kind of just here?

Celaph's questions feel more relevent and on topic, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. I have no really strong opinions on others at this time.
So your pool of people you want to vote for today are:

Pyxxy
Damo
Maybe Bo

Is this correct?

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1662 Post by dargorygel » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:14 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:13 pm
Rumi Tobari wrote:
dargorygel wrote:
Quick post
Celaph feels ok to me. He reads like someone trying to help. It might be fake, but it doesn't seem like it after my iso.
I also iso'd damo. I see sabi's point. I also see damo auditioning for webdip mafia stand up comic. Maybe he just doesn't see anything to dug into. But...
##vote damo
This is going to sound silly, but I'm actually more inclined to trust the people who are suspicious of me vs the people who townread me. So I lowkey kind of want to trust Chaqa, I'd feel inclined to trust Bo more if Bo had been active enough to give me more of an impression as a person.

The people who I'm most suspicious of are honestly Damo (for the reasons stated earlier), and Pyx who did not feel like he was attempting to solve anything. At the same Bo similarly does not feel very participatey, kind of just here?

Celaph's questions feel more relevent and on topic, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. I have no really strong opinions on others at this time.
Pretty good thoughts, rumi. So you know who you want to vote among. Damo or pyx. Am i summarizing you accurately?
And its not silly. There is a thing players do, we call buddying. Its not necessarily alignment attached, but ot does feel off when you see it.

Bonatogether

#1663 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:15 pm

President Eden wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:13 pm
Vecna wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:56 pm

Why are rumi and bona solid town though? just some basic simpletonian explenation will do.
As for Bona… actually I’m gonna defer on this to ask him something.

Bona son, I went to reread your big catch-up post that impressed me the first time, and on a reread I note that you’re actually pretty light on alignment-specific conclusions and mostly recapping. Can you tell me who you’re open to killing, who you are willing to give a day, and who you think is just town?
idt anyone can be just town on day 1, but inasmuch as it can be a thing, i'd put rumi in that category - possibly you, sabi, or jimmit (emphasis on possibly)

for people who i would give a day for different reasons, celaph tops the list cause he'll out himself anyways soon, hopefully. ghug gets to live cause he's known to be good but i have not felt the town in him. chaqa is similar, but that i have felt some towniness. any of the lowposters should probably live just cause we need more info on them (the pyx, rdr, vecna).

damo has not popped out anything really worthwhile, and i'm super wary of letting byz live longer.

Rumi Tobari

#1664 Post by Rumi Tobari » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:16 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Rumi Tobari wrote:
dargorygel wrote:
Quick post
##vote damo

Pretty good thoughts, rumi. So you know who you want to vote among. Damo or pyx. Am i summarizing you accurately?
Yes. You are. For the record, I feel inclined to vote for Damo if only because nobody is voting for Pyx, so I don't know what it will accomplish beyond stating that I find Pyx suspicious.

Bonatogether

#1665 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:17 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:51 pm
Bona plz
is there a problem?

BesharamSabi

#1666 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:18 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:15 pm
President Eden wrote:
Vecna wrote:

Why are rumi and bona solid town though? just some basic simpletonian explenation will do.

Bona son, I went to reread your big catch-up post that impressed me the first time, and on a reread I note that you’re actually pretty light on alignment-specific conclusions and mostly recapping. Can you tell me who you’re open to killing, who you are willing to give a day, and who you think is just town?
idt anyone can be just town on day 1, but inasmuch as it can be a thing, i'd put rumi in that category - possibly you, sabi, or jimmit (emphasis on possibly)

for people who i would give a day for different reasons, celaph tops the list cause he'll out himself anyways soon, hopefully. ghug gets to live cause he's known to be good but i have not felt the town in him. chaqa is similar, but that i have felt some towniness. any of the lowposters should probably live just cause we need more info on them (the pyx, rdr, vecna).

damo has not popped out anything really worthwhile, and i'm super wary of letting byz live longer.
Bona do you have a link to. Your game with Byz? I don't think he's scummy but I want to see if he matches what you experienced with him

Rumi Tobari

#1667 Post by Rumi Tobari » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:18 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Can I hear your opinions on Byz, I'm not sure what to think either way and would like the viewpoint of someone with more experience than myself.

Byz

#1668 Post by Byz » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:18 pm

worcej wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:33 pm
Byz wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:28 pm
worcej wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:26 pm
Is it though? It seems a little over the top considering that it’s only 3 votes.
It may make sense if my growing read on Jamie as a player is correct

What is your experience with Jamie, worcej?
Paraphrasing significantly here, but he is passionate as hell and takes things incredibly personally. Like myself, he can be incredibly problematic when in a confrontation and can cross the line with what he says and does in those confrontations.

He tries to be a leader and direct town, but as I mentioned to him in a recent reply, he has a tendency to not show signs of reflection when his read was wrong and usually just does a RIP post and barrels into the next read with no regards to how he could be wrong.
Yeah, pretty much how I was viewing him. Hopefully I didn't activate a death tunnel lol

Bonatogether

#1669 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:18 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
President Eden wrote:
Vecna wrote:

darg has also not towned

Bonatogether

#1670 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:19 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:18 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
President Eden wrote:

Bona do you have a link to. Your game with Byz? I don't think he's scummy but I want to see if he matches what you experienced with him
making me go on mu :sick:

sure, might be a bit

President Eden

#1671 Post by President Eden » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:20 pm

Bona dear I know they already asked, but I’d also like to hear from you RE: Byz. He’s the one that I’m probably most regretting D1 passing bc I think he’s savvy enough to fabricate what he’s done that seems towny. But I think I’d rather vote the people that haven’t gotten the pass over doubling back to people who have.

President Eden

#1672 Post by President Eden » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:21 pm

Byz wrote:
worcej wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:33 pm
Byz wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:28 pm

It may make sense if my growing read on Jamie as a player is correct

What is your experience with Jamie, worcej?
Paraphrasing significantly here, but he is passionate as hell and takes things incredibly personally. Like myself, he can be incredibly problematic when in a confrontation and can cross the line with what he says and does in those confrontations.

He tries to be a leader and direct town, but as I mentioned to him in a recent reply, he has a tendency to not show signs of reflection when his read was wrong and usually just does a RIP post and barrels into the next read with no regards to how he could be wrong.
Yeah, pretty much how I was viewing him. Hopefully I didn't activate a death tunnel lol
Jamie would never

BesharamSabi

#1673 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:22 pm

I won't vote anyone I invited here day one. Just putting it out there.

I think damo is a hit.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1674 Post by dargorygel » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:22 pm

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:16 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Rumi Tobari wrote:

Yeah, we are in the same boat.
Fwiw we might wanna consider not having a huge wagon. Although thst is because i have no strong must defend townied under pressure. But a slight spread might help us figure some nsme tags.

Yes. You are. For the record, I feel inclined to vote for Damo if only because nobody is voting for Pyx, so I don't know what it will accomplish beyond stating that I find Pyx suspicious.

Bonatogether

#1675 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:23 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:19 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:

making me go on mu :sick:

sure, might be a bit
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/30828
i was doc, he was scum that won in lylo. i don't believe i can link an iso, and you might need an account to look at it. also their flavor sucked

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1676 Post by dargorygel » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:24 pm

Stupid phone
We are in the same boat rumi.

Fwiw, we all might consider spreading out some rather than one wagon. Perhaps because i do not have a must defend townie under pressure. But s bitbof spread could help us sleuth some tags.

BesharamSabi

#1677 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:25 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:24 pm
Stupid phone

Fwiw, we all might consider spreading out some rather than one wagon. Perhaps because i do not have a must defend townie under pressure. But s bitbof spread could help us sleuth some tags.
Spreading out is bad 3 wagons should be the number.

Byz

#1678 Post by Byz » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:25 pm

I think Jamie will become readable in the future. If I had more time I might be able to do it today. I don't want to kill them today.

Against celaph, their post about things being too much struck a chord with me.

Bo_sox I could do it someone told me why they're being voted

Eden is a reasonable shot at an impactful wolf, so it's interesting to me. I'm a little wary their wagon has had as much staying power as it had, though I'm.not sure how much of that was just memes. I don't think we kill here today though, as much as they were my first ping.

Damon is something I ought to look into. My vote is for hire, so give me a cae and I'll read it when I next have time in 2 hours.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1679 Post by dargorygel » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:26 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:25 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Stupid phone

Spreading out is bad 3 wagons should be the number.
Concur. Threr is good.

Rumi Tobari

#1680 Post by Rumi Tobari » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:26 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Stupid phone

I have some comrephension issues (personally, not just with your repsonse)

Can you say this differently or more clearly? I see words but I'm having trouble comprehending the meaning of them. I apologize for asking and feel kinda bad about it.