MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#2421 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:42 pm

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:39 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:37 pm
President Eden wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:36 pm

you

you

libtard owned
Great contribution.

Anyway I like this excerise. Helps figure out world building and if your reads make sense or not
Okay everyone. Let's all shut the fuck up. Because this is not productive at all.

I was wrong for having opinions. Like always before the banhammer drops. I apologize. I won't do it again.

Instead of doing this petty thing where we back and forth. Lets actually discuss relevent shit. Admittedly my only example of relevence is where the fuck was rdr at tiebreak?
If I were going to ban you for having opinions I would have to ban productive members of our site that have opinions such as Mapleleaf, Draugnar, Tettleton’s Chew, and ghug

Jamiet99uk

#2422 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:42 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:26 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:19 pm
By the way, post edits or not, Bo_Sox has Rdrivera bang to rights here.

Rdrivera said he'd be around at EoD to break a tie if that was a risk.

There was a tie, or the risk of a tie, in the last few minutes to EoD.

Rdrivera was around at EoD.

Rdrivera did nothing to attempt to break the tie.

Plain, indisputable facts.
I'm not at EoD1 yet so what do you think this implies about rdrivera and the wagons, that he did not make this attempt?
It's weird. I'm not sure. Why would he make a specific statement about being around at EoD to make sure of avoiding a tie, only to then sit there at EoD, on a vanity wagon, making excuses?

I'd like Rdrivera to give a better response than "I was driving", because he did actually post while he was apparently driving - so he could have voted, but did not.
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

President Eden

#2423 Post by President Eden » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:42 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:36 pm
President Eden wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:31 pm
I broke the button on my jacket

Fucking kill me
You must be strongman flexing your muscles like hulk. Scumclaim
I was actually twirling it like a girl twirls her hair when she likes you and she’s nervous

Sorry if this analogy is lost on some of you nerds

Jamiet99uk

#2424 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:44 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:42 pm
If I were going to ban you for having opinions I would have to ban productive members of our site that have opinions such as Mapleleaf, [REDACTED], Tettleton’s Chew, and ghug
Bo!! Be careful!!

The last time that name was openly spoken, Zultar got so mad he hurled one of his Fabergé eggs against the wall and smashed it.
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

President Eden

#2425 Post by President Eden » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:44 pm

This was as of last night, it probably needs updating but I gotta go. I will try to remember why people are where they are if you ask me :grin:

Solid Town: I’m realistically never voting these people.
  • Bona, Rumi
Satisfactory Town: They’re not yet in the “never voting” category, but looking good so far to me.
  • celaph, Chaqa, ghug, Jamie, worcej
Passing Town: They’re ahead of the suspects, and I have reason to townread them, but I’m still kinda wary because I can see reasons to scumread them too.
  • Sabi, Neon, rivera, Vecna
Suspicious: I don’t feel I’ve got any clear reason to townread these guys. Given that I’ve got at least something for a lot of other people, that speaks volumes.
  • bo, darg, pyxxy
Target Locked: They have to go… okay fine it’s one guy, whatever.
  • snowy801

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2426 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:45 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:41 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:04 pm
This is actually what you said, rdrivera:

- You didn’t like both wagons, but will break a tie. 18 minutes to EOD. Presumably if you’re making yourself available to break a tie you aren’t going to do something like, oh, I don’t know, start driving.
- You don’t like both wagons, why should you be asked to contribute??????? 2 minutes to EOD.
- You’re driving now, so you can’t break a tie like you just said you would. 1 minute to EOD.

Your vote, notably, ends up on Jamie, and you’re the only one on Jamie at EOD despite saying 18 minutes before the deadline that you’d break a tie, despite there being a tie with a few minutes to go, and despite you being online during EOD. But you’re being a responsible citizen by not voting while driving - you’re just posting that you’re driving while you’re driving to let us all know that you can’t do anything while driving.

Here’s quotes, since you forget things you say.
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:43 pm
Don't really like both wagons, but will vote anyone in the lead with less then 2 minutes to avoid a tie and suggest whoever is on other wagons to do the same.
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:58 pm

I said I don't like both wagons, what else yiu want me to do?
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:59 pm
Abd I am driving now.
Still don't get how this is equal as saying that everybody sucks.

And if I just want to avoid being involved I could have just disappeared, I was really trying to avoid a close EOD to avoid a tie, but the votes started to swap around and I just can't see who was in the lead.

About driving I was hoping to get home before EOD but it took a bit longer, I just say that I was driving because Vecna said I wasn't defending Damo.
It’s not equal to saying that everybody sucks, and I’m not allowed to misquote you anymore so I apologize for restating your premise of not liking wagons in my sarcastically charming way.

I can’t comment on your driving skills but in my country we buy 6 wheeled diesel trucks to drive around big cities so we can coal people who stop at red lights like the assholes they are as we drive by them on the sidewalk. You should try being more assertive like us Americans.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2427 Post by pyxxy » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:45 pm

snowy801 wrote:
I'm not at EoD1 yet so what do you think this implies about rdrivera and the wagons, that he did not make this attempt?
rdr was around enough to say
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:58 pm
Vecna wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:55 pm
sort of weirded out that Rdrivera popped in, and didnt say a single thing about people voting damo.

After stating earlier he has some type of read on the slot and is convinced that damo is town.

Normally if he has some type of good guidance, he likes to offer it.

or did I miss it?
I said I don't like both wagons, what else yiu want me to do?
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:59 pm
Abd I am driving now.
and this just barely after EOD GM post
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:00 pm
Wtf?
If he didn't like both wagons, he would have just said "I'm not voting despite what I said earlier." Sus in a different way but clear about his intentions.

By not interfering at all, it does kinda look like a town v town v town EOD scramble with scum sitting on the sidelines and hoping a tie happens.

And rdr also immediately disappeared despite being around at EOD.

When rdr was town PR! in M1021, he did a lot...more.
http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?us ... D1-&g=1021

When rdr was VT in M73, he did a lot...less.
http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?us ... t=D1-&g=73

This game's rdr is doing...somewhere in-between, but seemed to care about EOD D1 way more than either past town!rdr did.

Rumi Tobari

#2428 Post by Rumi Tobari » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:45 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:

And if I just want to avoid being involved I could have just disappeared, I was really trying to avoid a close EOD to avoid a tie, but the votes started to swap around and I just can't see who was in the lead.

About driving I was hoping to get home before EOD but it took a bit longer, I just say that I was driving because Vecna said I wasn't defending Damo.
Okay, RL is a thing. I accept this as an answer and retract my statement.

I have no further thoughts on this at this time. But I do feel Sabi is pushing me too hard on who I should suspect next if I'm wrong.

The answer being: I don't know. I'm not used to having opinions that matter. I'm used to peopel telling me I'm wrong and that my opinions are pointless and that I'm not capable of doing anything right.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2429 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:46 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:44 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
If I were going to ban you for having opinions I would have to ban productive members of our site that have opinions such as Mapleleaf, [REDACTED], Tettleton’s Chew, and ghug
Bo!! Be careful!!

The last time that name was openly spoken, Zultar got so mad he hurled one of his Fabergé eggs against the wall and smashed it.
Trust me I’ve given zultar a lot of reasons to be mad at me and for some reason I’m still around so we should be good

Rumi Tobari

#2430 Post by Rumi Tobari » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:46 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
I'd like Rdrivera to give a better response than "I was driving", because he did actually post while he was apparently driving - so he could have voted, but did not.
ACtually kind of a valid point, but voting assumes he's looking at the current scoreboard, doesn't it?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2431 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:47 pm

President Eden wrote:
This was as of last night, it probably needs updating but I gotta go. I will try to remember why people are where they are if you ask me :grin:

• Bona, Rumi
Satisfactory Town: They’re not yet in the “never voting” category, but looking good so far to me.
Passing Town: They’re ahead of the suspects, and I have reason to townread them, but I’m still kinda wary because I can see reasons to scumread them too.
Suspicious: I don’t feel I’ve got any clear reason to townread these guys. Given that I’ve got at least something for a lot of other people, that speaks volumes.
  • bo, darg, pyxxy
  • snowy801
Have you read what I posted about rdr

BesharamSabi

#2432 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:47 pm

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:45 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:

Okay, RL is a thing. I accept this as an answer and retract my statement.

I have no further thoughts on this at this time. But I do feel Sabi is pushing me too hard on who I should suspect next if I'm wrong.

The answer being: I don't know. I'm not used to having opinions that matter. I'm used to peopel telling me I'm wrong and that my opinions are pointless and that I'm not capable of doing anything right.
Well I'm trying to make you widen your tunnel that's firmly on me so you are considering other avenues otherwise once you flip me you are back to day one mode.

So Rumi, if I flip mafia who looks good and who looks bad. Same question but if I flip Town.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2433 Post by bo_sox48 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:49 pm

I should note that rdr being scum really only makes sense if snowy/byz is town, which was my original premise that led me down this road. But if that’s wrong then rdr is probably town - or really stupid scum, so stupid that he looks good for it

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2434 Post by ghug » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:49 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Rumi Tobari wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:39 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:37 pm

Great contribution.

Anyway I like this excerise. Helps figure out world building and if your reads make sense or not
Okay everyone. Let's all shut the fuck up. Because this is not productive at all.

I was wrong for having opinions. Like always before the banhammer drops. I apologize. I won't do it again.

Instead of doing this petty thing where we back and forth. Lets actually discuss relevent shit. Admittedly my only example of relevence is where the fuck was rdr at tiebreak?
If I were going to ban you for having opinions I would have to ban productive members of our site that have opinions such as Mapleleaf, Draugnar, Tettleton’s Chew, and ghug
I hope you die painfully.

BesharamSabi

#2435 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:49 pm

Both eden and Rumi are tunneled right now. I am trying to get them to do this excerise to get them to widen their tunnel otherwise the game is going to be stalled due to it.

Idk someone who I think is one of the best players taught me this since I used to have tunnel problem. It recenters you.

President Eden

#2436 Post by President Eden » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:50 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:47 pm
President Eden wrote:

• Bona, Rumi
  • bo, darg, pyxxy
  • snowy801
Have you read what I posted about rdr
Yes, that was literally a copy pasted list that’s 12 hrs old. You would probably move up, I need to think about it more

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2437 Post by ghug » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:51 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:45 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
bo_sox48 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:04 pm
This is actually what you said, rdrivera:

- You didn’t like both wagons, but will break a tie. 18 minutes to EOD. Presumably if you’re making yourself available to break a tie you aren’t going to do something like, oh, I don’t know, start driving.
- You don’t like both wagons, why should you be asked to contribute??????? 2 minutes to EOD.
- You’re driving now, so you can’t break a tie like you just said you would. 1 minute to EOD.

Your vote, notably, ends up on Jamie, and you’re the only one on Jamie at EOD despite saying 18 minutes before the deadline that you’d break a tie, despite there being a tie with a few minutes to go, and despite you being online during EOD. But you’re being a responsible citizen by not voting while driving - you’re just posting that you’re driving while you’re driving to let us all know that you can’t do anything while driving.

Here’s quotes, since you forget things you say.

It’s not equal to saying that everybody sucks, and I’m not allowed to misquote you anymore so I apologize for restating your premise of not liking wagons in my sarcastically charming way.

I can’t comment on your driving skills but in my country we buy 6 wheeled diesel trucks to drive around big cities so we can coal people who stop at red lights like the assholes they are as we drive by them on the sidewalk. You should try being more assertive like us Americans.
Americans are fucking tame drivers and everyone knows it.

President Eden

#2438 Post by President Eden » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:52 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:49 pm
Both eden and Rumi are tunneled right now. I am trying to get them to do this excerise to get them to widen their tunnel otherwise the game is going to be stalled due to it.

Idk someone who I think is one of the best players taught me this since I used to have tunnel problem. It recenters you.
Your friend is either a giant jerk who spent the last several hours of D1 lying and demagoguery to his teammates before unceremoniously dipping and leaving snowy to clean up his mess, or he’s mafia. That’s not tunneled, that’s facts. I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt as a person and assuming he was mafia grandstanding to survive a day.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2439 Post by pyxxy » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:52 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:

This is all reasonable but how long after EOD did you get home? Why not post when you got home explaining why you didn't vote?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2440 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:52 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
snowy801 wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:19 pm
By the way, post edits or not, Bo_Sox has Rdrivera bang to rights here.

Rdrivera said he'd be around at EoD to break a tie if that was a risk.

There was a tie, or the risk of a tie, in the last few minutes to EoD.

Rdrivera was around at EoD.

Rdrivera did nothing to attempt to break the tie.

Plain, indisputable facts.
It's weird. I'm not sure. Why would he make a specific statement about being around at EoD to make sure of avoiding a tie, only to then sit there at EoD, on a vanity wagon, making excuses?

The "I am driving" was an answer to Vecna.

I stopped the car to send those messages and to try to vote but I just can't get on who to vote as some people started to throw votes around. I was townreading both wagons so I would vote only to avoid nametag shenanigans. If don't want to get involved, posting and not voting is the worst approach, much better just be away like bo.