20 Questions - game 25

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
damo666
Posts: 12089
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4207

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#41 Post by damo666 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:37 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:13 pm
Was he a wealthy industrialist, land owner, or similar?
No

damo666
Posts: 12089
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4207

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#42 Post by damo666 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:38 pm

Jaguar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:22 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:02 pm
Involved in politics, but not a politician, royal, civil servant, writer, trades unionist or campaigner.

Brains trust: What other roles would be "involved in politics" other than the above?
As part of brainstorm you can chuck in ‘religious figure/leader’.

We could also try narrowing down the dates he lived further.
Nope (won't count)

damo666
Posts: 12089
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4207

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#43 Post by damo666 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:39 pm

5 left

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 387

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#44 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:55 pm

Was he a publisher?

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 387

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#45 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:56 pm

not that anyone at least in the USA knows any publishers in England.

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 387

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#46 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:58 pm

Was it Gandhi?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22021
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14440
Contact:

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#47 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:00 pm

Jaguar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:22 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:02 pm
Involved in politics, but not a politician, royal, civil servant, writer, trades unionist or campaigner.

Brains trust: What other roles would be "involved in politics" other than the above?
As part of brainstorm you can chuck in ‘religious figure/leader’.

We could also try narrowing down the dates he lived further.
Yes but we're fast running out of questions.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22021
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14440
Contact:

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#48 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:01 pm

Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:58 pm
Was it Gandhi?
Uhhhhh what?

You think Gandhi was born in Britain and died before 1900?

Are you reading this thread?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22021
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14440
Contact:

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#49 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:02 pm

Was he a criminal?

damo666
Posts: 12089
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4207

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#50 Post by damo666 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:17 pm

Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:55 pm
Was he a publisher?
No

Jaguar
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:32 am
Karma: 7

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#51 Post by Jaguar » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:25 pm

Was this man born after 1750?

Was he knighted?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22021
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14440
Contact:

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#52 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:27 pm

Jaguar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:25 pm
Was this man born after 1750?

Was he knighted?
You realise we've got like one question left after this?

I'd have waited to find out if he was a criminal first.

damo666
Posts: 12089
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4207

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#53 Post by damo666 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:30 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:02 pm
Was he a criminal?
Yes

damo666
Posts: 12089
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4207

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#54 Post by damo666 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:32 pm

Jaguar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:25 pm
Was this man born after 1750?

Was he knighted?
4 left before these.

Do you still want to ask these?

Jaguar
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:32 am
Karma: 7

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#55 Post by Jaguar » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:35 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:32 pm
Jaguar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:25 pm
Was this man born after 1750?

Was he knighted?
4 left before these.

Do you still want to ask these?
No thank you.

Am I allowed to guess again or not?

Jaguar
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:32 am
Karma: 7

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#56 Post by Jaguar » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:35 pm

Brainstorm: I’m thinking of pirates, possibly Blackbeard. What do you think?

damo666
Posts: 12089
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4207

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#57 Post by damo666 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:36 pm

I'll throw in a free bit of info.

His proffesion/job/trade was 'soldier'.

damo666
Posts: 12089
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4207

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#58 Post by damo666 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:38 pm

Jaguar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:35 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:32 pm
Jaguar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:25 pm
Was this man born after 1750?

Was he knighted?
4 left before these.

Do you still want to ask these?
No thank you.

Am I allowed to guess again or not?
Yes

Jaguar
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:32 am
Karma: 7

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#59 Post by Jaguar » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:46 pm

Cheeky guess then. Clive of India

damo666
Posts: 12089
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4207

Re: 20 Questions - game 25

#60 Post by damo666 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:49 pm

Jaguar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:46 pm
Cheeky guess then. Clive of India
Incorrect

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests