20 Questions - Round 10

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22909
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14852
Contact:

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#21 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:21 am

MSmart wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:11 am
The sport they play, does it involve a ball that is significantly larger than the average human hand?
No.
1

acamer4
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 pm
Karma: 13

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#22 Post by acamer4 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:22 am

MSmart wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:11 am
The sport they play, does it involve a ball that is significantly larger than the average human hand?
What??
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22909
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14852
Contact:

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#23 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:23 am

So far:

1. Not a dead person
2. Not a male person
3. A person who does speak English.
4. Something to do with entertainment.
5. Some kind of athlete / sportsperson.
6. The country in which they live has not been specified.
7. They do not compete with a ball that is larger than a human hand.
1

acamer4
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 pm
Karma: 13

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#24 Post by acamer4 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:23 am

acamer4 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:22 am
MSmart wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:11 am
The sport they play, does it involve a ball that is significantly larger than the average human hand?
What??
Oh sorry, I misread “hand” as “head”
1

acamer4
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 pm
Karma: 13

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#25 Post by acamer4 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:25 am

Naomi Osaka?
1

MSmart
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:01 pm
Karma: 38

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#26 Post by MSmart » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:25 am

Is the sport tennis?

If yes, is it Naomi Osaka?
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22909
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14852
Contact:

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#27 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:25 am

MSmart wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:25 am
Is the sport tennis?

If yes, is it Naomi Osaka?
No.

No.
1

acamer4
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 pm
Karma: 13

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#28 Post by acamer4 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:27 am

MSmart wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:25 am
Is the sport tennis?

If yes, is it Naomi Osaka?
Same time, same wrong answer!
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22909
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14852
Contact:

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#29 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:28 am

So far:

1. Not a dead person
2. Not a male person
3. A person who does speak English.
4. Something to do with entertainment.
5. Some kind of athlete / sportsperson.
6. The country in which they live has not been specified.
7. They do not compete with a ball that is larger than a human hand.
8. Not a tennis player.

Guesses:

MSmart: Not Naomi Osaka.
1

VillageIdiot
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:55 am
Karma: 631

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#30 Post by VillageIdiot » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:28 am

Is this a fictional character?
1

MSmart
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:01 pm
Karma: 38

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#31 Post by MSmart » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:29 am

It's possible that the sport doesn't involve a ball at all, but I was initially thinking the most famous female athletes are tennis players, MAYBE golfers too. She could be a gymnast as well. I think narrowing down the sport first is a good way to go
1

acamer4
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 pm
Karma: 13

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#32 Post by acamer4 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:32 am

MSmart wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:29 am
It's possible that the sport doesn't involve a ball at all, but I was initially thinking the most famous female athletes are tennis players, MAYBE golfers too. She could be a gymnast as well. I think narrowing down the sport first is a good way to go
Good call. Or wasn’t there someone who recently made the news for being a hotshot snowboarder?
1

acamer4
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 pm
Karma: 13

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#33 Post by acamer4 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:38 am

acamer4 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:32 am
MSmart wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:29 am
It's possible that the sport doesn't involve a ball at all, but I was initially thinking the most famous female athletes are tennis players, MAYBE golfers too. She could be a gymnast as well. I think narrowing down the sport first is a good way to go
Good call. Or wasn’t there someone who recently made the news for being a hotshot snowboarder?
Or maybe a race car driver or something. Gymnast is still a better idea.
1

acamer4
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 pm
Karma: 13

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#34 Post by acamer4 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:41 am

Does her sport use a ball at all?
1

damo666
Posts: 12996
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4366

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#35 Post by damo666 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:46 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:28 am
So far:

1. Not a dead person
2. Not a male person
3. A person who does speak English.
4. Something to do with entertainment.
5. Some kind of athlete / sportsperson.
6. The country in which they live has not been specified. *
7. They do not compete with a ball that is larger than a human hand.
8. Not a tennis player.

Guesses:

MSmart: Not Naomi Osaka.
* but known to not have been born in the US
1

damo666
Posts: 12996
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4366

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#36 Post by damo666 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:50 am

Has the person retired from being active in their sport?
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22909
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14852
Contact:

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#37 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:28 am

VillageIdiot wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:28 am
Is this a fictional character?
No
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22909
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14852
Contact:

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#38 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:28 am

acamer4 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:41 am
Does her sport use a ball at all?
No
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22909
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14852
Contact:

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#39 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:29 am

damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:50 am
Has the person retired from being active in their sport?
Yes
1

damo666
Posts: 12996
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 4366

Re: 20 Questions - Round 10

#40 Post by damo666 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:43 am

Sharon Davies
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests