Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
nesdunk14
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:28 pm
Karma: 119

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#581 Post by nesdunk14 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:50 am

Well he's been pretty natural so far, plus a lot of his reads have lined up with mine, and he seems earnest, so I couldn't in my right mind scumread him.

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#582 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:51 am

thamrick wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:47 am
##VOTE Brainbomb - this brainbomb has a different feel than the one I'm used to
And you have no idea why? Subbing into a game where were getting assjammed doesnt alarm you?

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#583 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:54 am

Ok, well im not losing another fucking game. If you have to kill me then fuck you

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#584 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:55 am

thamrick wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:47 am
##VOTE Brainbomb - this brainbomb has a different feel than the one I'm used to
This is total BS by the way. Theres reasons you should know why this is BS

Foxcastle
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1327

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#585 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:57 am

I can't read Brainbomb that well. I agree that he's coming off differently from previous games, but that doesn't mean he's scum.

However, he's already the second highest poster after less than 24 hours, so... I'd say his pass for subbing in is pretty much used up.

Foxcastle
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1327

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#586 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:58 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:55 am
thamrick wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:47 am
##VOTE Brainbomb - this brainbomb has a different feel than the one I'm used to
This is total BS by the way. Theres reasons you should know why this is BS
Secret reasons known only to those in the shadow temple?

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#587 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:59 am

Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:58 am
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:55 am
thamrick wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:47 am
##VOTE Brainbomb - this brainbomb has a different feel than the one I'm used to
This is total BS by the way. Theres reasons you should know why this is BS
Secret reasons known only to those in the shadow temple?
Just let him think what he wants. Its personal

thamrick
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 68

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#588 Post by thamrick » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:00 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:55 am
thamrick wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:47 am
##VOTE Brainbomb - this brainbomb has a different feel than the one I'm used to
This is total BS by the way. Theres reasons you should know why this is BS
Wtf are you talking about? And what does subbing into the game have to do with anything? I subbed in too. Subbing in or out shouldn't be alignment indicative.

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#589 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:01 am

thamrick wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:00 am
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:55 am
thamrick wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:47 am
##VOTE Brainbomb - this brainbomb has a different feel than the one I'm used to
This is total BS by the way. Theres reasons you should know why this is BS
Wtf are you talking about? And what does subbing into the game have to do with anything? I subbed in too. Subbing in or out shouldn't be alignment indicative.
Just stop

thamrick
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 68

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#590 Post by thamrick » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:07 am

I still haven't had a chance to reread. I agree this lynch is important but I feel pretty good about you being scum right now bb. Change my mind. I enjoy playing with you and you're too valuable as town to mislynch.

thamrick
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 68

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#591 Post by thamrick » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:07 am

nesdunk14 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:50 am
Well he's been pretty natural so far, plus a lot of his reads have lined up with mine, and he seems earnest, so I couldn't in my right mind scumread him.
Who is this in reference to, and why?

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#592 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:09 am

thamrick wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:07 am
I still haven't had a chance to reread. I agree this lynch is important but I feel pretty good about you being scum right now bb. Change my mind. I enjoy playing with you and you're too valuable as town to mislynch.
I have an inno scan on bo. I scanned him because he wasnt asking me questions at night and normally when hes town he tries to figure out my alignment. He says I spew as scum in night phases and this game he did nothing at all to try to figure me out. His only comment was that im doing a ton of work for town.

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#593 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:16 am

I forgot to list bo in my night reads as my scan. I did it by accident but realized after id posted.

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#594 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:19 am

Im not fucking lying.

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#595 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:21 am

Im gonna goto bed, if you lynch me we auto lose. Bo is clear. Dont be stupid. Thanks alot thamrick.

Fox is outed scum, ghugs probably scum, yavuz scum, and one other

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#596 Post by Durga » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:22 am

i'm sick of you, you're annoying - stop it

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#597 Post by Durga » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:25 am

you do this shit every game, and you also claim way too early when you are a PR - and either way you piss me off. stop it. just fucking stop it. one or two people scum reading you isn't the end of the fucking work, it's annoying - i get it. but you're not getting lynched.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1843

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#598 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:28 am

Well, finished reading what I missed. I wasn´t roleblocked.

Seems people is focusing more on the shot then on the nk. But I think the nk could give us info. Why kill Vecna? He was a clear but he was also a useless PR. I can´t see scum not trying to find the cop, so either they don´t have a clue on the cop or they are so hidden then they don´t fear the cop (but then why that shot). I know it´s a confirmation bias, but Vecna was all about lynching Bozo. So ##vote Bozo

About the shot, I think it was either to try to hit cop or to create chaos. But if it was only to create chaos, why not shoot near the EOD? Shooting at start of the day indicates either a really good hint at cop (that I can´t see re-reading Snowy) or someone really trigger happy. Anyway, about scum choosing Ezio (I don´t believe he will choose himself) it´s WIFOM, but considering he was near the lynch the last day, it look more a scum plot then trying to frame an innocent townie. He will be my second choice for the lynch if Bozo doesn´t get in the move.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1843

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#599 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:32 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:09 am
thamrick wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:07 am
I still haven't had a chance to reread. I agree this lynch is important but I feel pretty good about you being scum right now bb. Change my mind. I enjoy playing with you and you're too valuable as town to mislynch.
I have an inno scan on bo. I scanned him because he wasnt asking me questions at night and normally when hes town he tries to figure out my alignment. He says I spew as scum in night phases and this game he did nothing at all to try to figure me out. His only comment was that im doing a ton of work for town.
Come on, stop with this bullshit Brain if you are town. I won´t defend the lynch of an uncc´ed PR claim, but it´s really annoying how you always need to be the center of the attention and don´t give a shit if you are helping town or not.

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 15

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#600 Post by reedeer1 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:49 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:30 am
reedeer yer a goddamn new yorker, be tougher. Im never scum in the first place, but with that crowd is ridiculous. I bus. I bus bus bus bus bus bus as scum. Wake the crap up. you forgot how hard I bussed in M17, you had me pegged af.
I don't think you are scum with all of them. I am evaluating you and xorsex as possible scum members and even possibly teammates.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bonatogether, Google [Bot] and 3 guests