Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 14257
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 9345

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#21 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:08 pm

Voting for me is rude and I suggest we disallow it.

@Jamie, was that a real question, or are you just making noise for the sake of making noise? I don't read setups and even I knew the answer to that.

Foxcastle
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1327

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#22 Post by Foxcastle » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:09 pm

I haven't played with xorxes before. What do I need to know?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22430
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14601
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#23 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Uclabb is definitely not Mafia, I'm certain of it - so Ghug's early vote for him is super suspect.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22430
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14601
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#24 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:10 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:08 pm
Voting for me is rude and I suggest we disallow it.

@Jamie, was that a real question, or are you just making noise for the sake of making noise? I don't read setups and even I knew the answer to that.
It was just a creative way of getting my vote on you, to make you think twice about starting a wagon on poor Uclabb. Plus I love creating work for the GMs.

Foxcastle
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1327

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#25 Post by Foxcastle » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:12 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:09 pm
Uclabb is definitely not Mafia, I'm certain of it - so Ghug's early vote for him is super suspect.
Uclabb transferred out three months before graduation, so I don't think he was even invited.

nesdunk14
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:28 pm
Karma: 119

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#26 Post by nesdunk14 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:13 pm

@jamiet I'm Nesdunk. Haven't played in a webdip forum, no.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 14257
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 9345

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#27 Post by ghug » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 pm

nesdunk14 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:13 pm
@jamiet I'm Nesdunk. Haven't played in a webdip forum, no.
Have you played elsewhere? If so, elaborate.

ND
Posts: 2712
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 pm
Karma: 947

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#28 Post by ND » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:17 pm

I had no idea that this was starting today. I wish I had the foresight to check the forum more so I could have prepared better. Oh well.

Vecna
Posts: 11277
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4912

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#29 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:17 pm

Turns out I did make it into this game. Sucks for you guys, really.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22430
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14601
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#30 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:22 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:12 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:09 pm
Uclabb is definitely not Mafia, I'm certain of it - so Ghug's early vote for him is super suspect.
Uclabb transferred out three months before graduation, so I don't think he was even invited.
I know, which means he can't even defend himself against Ghug. It's just awful.

Foxcastle
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1327

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#31 Post by Foxcastle » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:23 pm

##Call GM

Is the PEEK at one's nametag a night action or can it be done at any time?

Also, do you have to know you have the GUAK nametag to fire the Fated Gun, or can one just guess that you have the gun to fire it?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22430
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14601
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#32 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:23 pm

ND wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:17 pm
I had no idea that this was starting today. I wish I had the foresight to check the forum more so I could have prepared better. Oh well.
What a crappy content-free anchor post.

##VOTE ND

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22430
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14601
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#33 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:24 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:23 pm
##Call GM

Is the PEEK at one's nametag a night action or can it be done at any time?

Also, do you have to know you have the GUAK nametag to fire the Fated Gun, or can one just guess that you have the gun to fire it?
That is a great question. Seriously I wish I could +1 that post.

Foxcastle
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1327

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#34 Post by Foxcastle » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:27 pm

I'm probably just going to guess I have the gun every day and ask to fire it.

Vecna
Posts: 11277
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4912

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#35 Post by Vecna » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Jamiet, so full of hyperbole. Antagonizing at one point, and being adorably sweet as a bunny right after. Not sure what to think of that really.

Insult me in just the right way, or I might be forced to bw your cushiony ass.

Alternatively we could just be buddies, but i'm aware this is not really in line with our history.

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 15

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#36 Post by reedeer1 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Hello. Nametags are going to be important this game. Will It make more sense to all mass check on one day? or to each do so at our discretion?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22430
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14601
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#37 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:27 pm
Jamiet, so full of hyperbole. Antagonizing at one point, and being adorably sweet as a bunny right after. Not sure what to think of that really.

Insult me in just the right way, or I might be forced to bw your cushiony ass.

Alternatively we could just be buddies, but i'm aware this is not really in line with our history.
Who are you?

Have you played Mafia before?

Foxcastle
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1327

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#38 Post by Foxcastle » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:30 pm

I'm kinda with reedeer, it makes sense for town to mass check name tags. The only people who are afraid of the Bo_Sox nametag (oracle reveal) are the mafia. Also the Cop, Doctor, and Deputy.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am
Karma: 1800

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#39 Post by DemonRHK » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:32 pm

##GM NOTE

PEEK is an anytime action, once per game, to be PMed to the GMs.

nesdunk14
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:28 pm
Karma: 119

Re: Mafia XXXV - The WebDip Class Reunion

#40 Post by nesdunk14 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:33 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 pm
nesdunk14 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:13 pm
@jamiet I'm Nesdunk. Haven't played in a webdip forum, no.
Have you played elsewhere? If so, elaborate.
In person on numerous occasions. Not approaching this level of complexity, but after reading over a few past games and President Eden's guide, I don't feel as if I am completely out of my depth. The only thing I might struggle with is the abundance of meta jokes, but that's all part of the fun.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests