M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7221 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:03 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:58 pm
RIP Bozo, there is no way scum would kill anyone else.
doesnt bozo dying help me? Im struggling to understand the mindset that scum is in where they dont give a shit about me being an easier miskill
1

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7222 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:06 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:02 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:31 pm
right now the biggest question scum is debating is who will take up the mantle on bb if bozo is their nk. And its a serious question because on Jamies POE im in the back third. rdrivera has softly floated that im scummy for various reasons but isnt saying if im his top choice. pyxxy made a case on me almost in jest a retaliatory. worcej has subtly implied he scum reads me but is never here to actually plead a case as to why.

so basically scummy boy whoever you are, if you kill bozo you opportunity to kill me dies with him. so you may as well kill jamie or bona or rdr if you arent one of them.
I have said I townread you, just won't give you a clear status like Bona did. In fact, the only clear is Jamiet. I also think that if pyxxy is scum he already won and deserve it, so I won't bother with him.

All the remaining players could be scum one way or another and I don't think we should just hammer the day.
alright well youre an idiot
if pyxxy is scum we figure that out and we win the game

why do you say such imbecilic things sometimes

of course we dont just let pyxxy win if hes maf
1

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7223 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:07 pm

we arent feeble weak and powerless we can reason and solve

get with the goddam program man
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 20902
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 13692
Contact:

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7224 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:07 pm

I'm not 100% clear but it would be daft to eliminate me anytime soon.
1

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7225 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:09 pm

im sorry for calling you an idiot and an imbecile

but to act like we have no countermeasure if pyxxy is scum is ridiculous
1

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Karma: 624

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7226 Post by pyxxy » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:29 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:27 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:32 am
pyxxy wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:18 am
Hm.

If we're not hammering someone, my preference is still

##VOTE DemonRHK
##UNEND

Demon > rdr > worcej > flum, if I had to order my top 4
I've been stewing on all these D5+N5+D6 posts. I think I've moved to:

worcej > rdr ~= demon > flum

- due to Chaqa's strong feelings on demon and rdr's attempts at participation here on D6
- my flum read remains entirely based on ghug asking for a sub in good faith
Fluminator wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:49 pm
If you kill me today, I think you should at least run up one of the lurkers at the same time to force them to participate more than they have.

Also disappointed every post will only be getting one +1 instead of 2 now.
I still don't feel confident about any of this. But I will respect the likely DK's desire, and
##VOTE worcej

before I go to bed, but I'll be awake for EOD, don't worry

p.s. bozo, I have read your posts. Still digesting them.
if you dont scumread anyone how do you have a POE?
"PoE: Process of Elimination."
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... reviations
1

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7227 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:32 pm

your poe should be prioritized by your scumreads at the top of your must die list
1

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7228 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:33 pm

ive played in mafia world champs 3 times
get some scumreads
1

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Karma: 624

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7229 Post by pyxxy » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:33 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:03 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:58 pm
RIP Bozo, there is no way scum would kill anyone else.
doesnt bozo dying help me? Im struggling to understand the mindset that scum is in where they dont give a shit about me being an easier miskill
1. Killing bozo doesn't reveal any additional information to us, since he was a mech cleared town.

2. What if scum thinks there's an easier miskill than bozo pushing you?

3. Currently it seems like an endgame with you, me, and the scum would end with you + the scum voting for me :-) so I expect both of us to make it there, ol' buddy ol' pal ol' brainiac.
1

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Karma: 624

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7230 Post by pyxxy » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:35 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:32 pm
your poe should be prioritized by your scumreads at the top of your must die list
So if I just call my list that you already quoted a "must die" list, and say that I ordered it from people I find least towny to most towny, then you would stop with this nitpick semantic argument?
1

worcej
Posts: 8753
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 4827

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7231 Post by worcej » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:36 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:07 pm
we arent feeble weak and powerless we can reason and solve

get with the goddam program man
The only program we seem to have right now is scratch off the lists made by Eden and Chaqa.

If the game has boiled down to that, then hopefully the last scum is in that list.

##vote Demon
1

worcej
Posts: 8753
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 4827

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7232 Post by worcej » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:42 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:44 pm
PRE NK considerations compiled

If Bona dies = rdrivera worcej or RHK
If Rdrivera dies =worcej bona
If Bozo dies = worcej
If Jamie dies = worcej, bona, rdrivera, RHK
If I die = pyxxy, bona, Jamie
If RHK dies = pyxxy
If worcej dies = pyxxy
The one thing I don't get here is you think I am the only one who would kill bozo here. He was pretty much outted as the JOAT once Eden flipped and the scum kills the past 3 nights have been the PRs, one of which felt forced to claim because of your dumb doctor claim.

Everyone outside of Jamie (who has been effectively conf!town for awhile) would've killed in the same pool. Everyone is suspicious here.
1

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7233 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:44 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:42 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:44 pm
PRE NK considerations compiled

If Bona dies = rdrivera worcej or RHK
If Rdrivera dies =worcej bona
If Bozo dies = worcej
If Jamie dies = worcej, bona, rdrivera, RHK
If I die = pyxxy, bona, Jamie
If RHK dies = pyxxy
If worcej dies = pyxxy
The one thing I don't get here is you think I am the only one who would kill bozo here. He was pretty much outted as the JOAT once Eden flipped and the scum kills the past 3 nights have been the PRs, one of which felt forced to claim because of your dumb doctor claim.

Everyone outside of Jamie (who has been effectively conf!town for awhile) would've killed in the same pool. Everyone is suspicious here.
maybe if youd have read anything else I said youd realize that bozo was ten feet up my ass and the only person who would just kill
him anyway is someone who doesnt care about the case on me
1

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7234 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:45 pm

why kill chaqa first? it doesnt make that much sense unless chaqa had some better read on who to kill after flum
1

worcej
Posts: 8753
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 4827

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7235 Post by worcej » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:46 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:44 pm
worcej wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:42 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:44 pm
PRE NK considerations compiled

If Bona dies = rdrivera worcej or RHK
If Rdrivera dies =worcej bona
If Bozo dies = worcej
If Jamie dies = worcej, bona, rdrivera, RHK
If I die = pyxxy, bona, Jamie
If RHK dies = pyxxy
If worcej dies = pyxxy
The one thing I don't get here is you think I am the only one who would kill bozo here. He was pretty much outted as the JOAT once Eden flipped and the scum kills the past 3 nights have been the PRs, one of which felt forced to claim because of your dumb doctor claim.

Everyone outside of Jamie (who has been effectively conf!town for awhile) would've killed in the same pool. Everyone is suspicious here.
maybe if youd have read anything else I said youd realize that bozo was ten feet up my ass and the only person who would just kill
him anyway is someone who doesnt care about the case on me
This is classic WIFOM that would go against typical scum behavior. Bozo tunneling you because he thinks your scum is irrelevant.

Scum kill conf!towns 99.99% of the time. I cannot be the only one who wasn't shocked to see bozo go last night after Eden and Chaqa died...
1

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7236 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:47 pm

bozo always wanted blamp-rhk-flum

chaqa was wanting worcej, said rhk was defo town, and sort of wanted flum he was sure rivera and pyx and bona were town
1

worcej
Posts: 8753
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 4827

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7237 Post by worcej » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:48 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:45 pm
why kill chaqa first? it doesnt make that much sense unless chaqa had some better read on who to kill after flum
Why not though?

Perhaps I'm too the opposite of you, but I would think it would be to lock in the thought process of doing the list that Chaqa made:
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:35 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:21 pm
Assuming there are 2 mafia left, I think RHK and worcej are most likely. rdrivera concerns me some because of the maintained low activity, because if he is mafia there has been no reason for him to get more active. After rereading, I think ghug was more likely to be town, despite his poor voting record, although I wish he would have stayed in the game. It seems pyxxy has moved into some players POE. I don't see it, but pyxxy is an unknown to me, so you never know.

By preferred voting order as of now is:
1. RHK
2. worcej
3. rdrivera
4. Fluminator
I think for me it would go:
1. worcej
2. Flum
3. rivera
4. RHK
RHK, you, and Bona all benefit from following this list in some variety of an order to get you to KILO.
1

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7238 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:49 pm

why is chaqa kill deemed more essential
1

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7239 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:49 pm

okay okay you are answering ill-let you talk
1

worcej
Posts: 8753
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 4827

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7240 Post by worcej » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:52 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:49 pm
why is chaqa kill deemed more essential
I don't think it was or wasn't.

Scum could've killed in either order of bozo and Chaqa because really Flum was dead to rights between them - several of us had been pushing for him for awhile and it was only a matter of time.
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests