M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4321 Post by goldfinger0303 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:27 pm

Also everyone should be able to form an opinion of rdrivera. They said they were 100% vanilla town. EZ game, move on to the next person.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#4322 Post by kgray » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:28 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:26 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:23 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:15 pm

Because Day 1 was almost entirely joke posts and a runaway Flum train?
So? You proclaimed bona town on D1. You were suspicious of bozo (for bad reasons I should add, but still you made a case). You could apparently get some reads out of D1.

Actually your D1 ISO looks very scum!Chaqa. You say you'd vote for Celaph but never follow up on it. The certainty you have of Durga being scum is sus in hindsight. I could 100% see you whiteknighting for boatman and bona.
Wrong, but understandable. And I did follow up on it on Day 2 when it mattered. On Day 1I as pretty sure Flum was scum and didn't want to let him get away with it.
You followed up when he was already one of the leading wagons. Sounds like a great time to push your teammate for towncread.

damo666

#4323 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:28 pm

goldfinger0303 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:07 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:21 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:42 pm
I’m fine giving Vecna one more day as he asked.

If he doesn’t have something by then we can kill him
I'm OK with that PROVIDED THAT

If HR flips scum or Gold flips town we kill Vecna tomorrow OK?

If HR flips town we kill Gold tomorrow.

If Gold flips scum we kill Maniac tomorrow.

In fact

if HR scum then Vecna and if scum then Bona
if Gold town then Vecna and if scum then HR and if scum then Bona
if HR town then Gold and if scum then Maniac and if scum Bona
if Gold scum then Maniac and if scum then Bona

This is our path to victory. I think. Anyway, I think it's a good plan.

If we follow this plan and D5 is a mk (which I very much doubt) a rethink would be required.
Wait wait wait.

When I flip town why are you going on Vecna and not HR?

I also think you're limiting the pool to too few people. I mean yes I'm scumreading bona as well, and don't have anything particularly wrong with your targets, but it's too easy for scum to post plans like this knowing the majority of the targets are town
1. Because I have HR/Maniac as an unlikely pair so if you are town Vecna is scum by implication.

2. I will reconsider if and when I am proved wrong if I am still alive. Deep scum possibles are rdr and ghug if he keeps on surviving.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4324 Post by ghug » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:29 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:28 pm
goldfinger0303 wrote:
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:21 pm

I'm OK with that PROVIDED THAT

If HR flips scum or Gold flips town we kill Vecna tomorrow OK?

If HR flips town we kill Gold tomorrow.

If Gold flips scum we kill Maniac tomorrow.

In fact

if HR scum then Vecna and if scum then Bona
if Gold town then Vecna and if scum then HR and if scum then Bona
if HR town then Gold and if scum then Maniac and if scum Bona
if Gold scum then Maniac and if scum then Bona

This is our path to victory. I think. Anyway, I think it's a good plan.

If we follow this plan and D5 is a mk (which I very much doubt) a rethink would be required.
Wait wait wait.

I also think you're limiting the pool to too few people. I mean yes I'm scumreading bona as well, and don't have anything particularly wrong with your targets, but it's too easy for scum to post plans like this knowing the majority of the targets are town
1. Because I have HR/Maniac as an unlikely pair so if you are town Vecna is scum by implication.

2. I will reconsider if and when I am proved wrong if I am still alive. Deep scum possibles are rdr and ghug if he keeps on surviving.
What is deep about Rd?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4325 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:30 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:25 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:21 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:15 pm

Doesn't 90% of the case against Vecna stem from D1?
It's mostly from Fox. Personally my thinking on voting Vecna was that he isn't contributing much anyway, so it doesn't hurt to use him as a litmus test for the TFB wagon and TFB himself, more than thinking Vecna was scummy
Gross.

What did Fox do that was so scummy D1 and if you're that convinced then why do you think I couldn't have formed a read of Rivera based off of D1?
You've misunderstood what I was saying above.

I was never super into the scum!Fox stuff. I was willing to vote Vecna due to his inactivity and also the conversation I had with TFB yesterday, and I was explaining that to HR.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#4326 Post by kgray » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:32 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:30 pm
kgray wrote:
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:21 pm

It's mostly from Fox. Personally my thinking on voting Vecna was that he isn't contributing much anyway, so it doesn't hurt to use him as a litmus test for the TFB wagon and TFB himself, more than thinking Vecna was scummy
Gross.

What did Fox do that was so scummy D1 and if you're that convinced then why do you think I couldn't have formed a read of Rivera based off of D1?

I was never super into the scum!Fox stuff. I was willing to vote Vecna due to his inactivity and also the conversation I had with TFB yesterday, and I was explaining that to HR.
I misunderstood where you said your scumread of Vecna's slot is mostly from Fox?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4327 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:32 pm

kgray wrote:
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:26 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:23 pm

So? You proclaimed bona town on D1. You were suspicious of bozo (for bad reasons I should add, but still you made a case). You could apparently get some reads out of D1.

Actually your D1 ISO looks very scum!Chaqa. You say you'd vote for Celaph but never follow up on it. The certainty you have of Durga being scum is sus in hindsight. I could 100% see you whiteknighting for boatman and bona.
Wrong, but understandable. And I did follow up on it on Day 2 when it mattered. On Day 1I as pretty sure Flum was scum and didn't want to let him get away with it.
You followed up when he was already one of the leading wagons. Sounds like a great time to push your teammate for towncread.
Anything I say here looks bad. I'm done with this conversation.

It should be apparently obvious I'm not scum if you look at the progression I've had and my in-depth posts, as opposed to looking for gotchas.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4328 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:34 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:32 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:30 pm
kgray wrote:

Gross.

I misunderstood where you said your scumread of Vecna's slot is mostly from Fox?
You're putting words in both HR and my mouth.

I was not talking about "my scumread", which should be obvious because I don't particularly scumread Vecna.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#4329 Post by kgray » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:35 pm

Nah I'm not buying that you're looking in-depth at anything if you totally missed me scumreading Rivera N1 and don't think D1 was anything except shitposting and a runaway Flum wagon.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4330 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:37 pm

k

damo666

#4331 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:48 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:29 pm
damo666 wrote:
goldfinger0303 wrote:

Wait wait wait.

What is deep about Rd?
Lol

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4332 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:51 pm

ATM if I had to pick three names to be scum it would be HR, Damo, and Maniac.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4333 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:52 pm

The irony of two of them voting for HR is not lost on me, however, so I'm probably wrong about something.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#4334 Post by kgray » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:01 pm

Alright so here's where I'm at.

Last night I said I'm voting Rivera the next day and nothing will change my mind. afaik the only two people who 100% knew that was for OOG reasons are Rivera and HR, with the additional possibility that boatman, ghug and maybe bona could have known at that time.

I was RB'd again last night. That makes me think that scum think I'm the cop with a guilty on Rivera from N1 and were trying to prevent me from getting another scan. I think Rivera is scum but that the RB'er is not HR or Rivera, because they wouldn't have been so worried that I had a guilty on Rivera because they knew about the OOG stuff. Rivera also can't be the godfather in this scenario, so I guess he'd have to be a goon.

Damo reacting to my claim that I was voting Rivera and also knowing I was hinting at being RB'd is pretty sus. I think he could be the RB'er. He didn't post after Rivera last night so there's a good chance imo that he was gone by the time Rivera came back and couldn't have changed his RB order.

And if I'm right about HR/Rivera being teammates then that makes HR the godfather.

Cool, I've solved the game. You're welcome town.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#4335 Post by kgray » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:03 pm

I just re-read that and idk maybe the damo part is crap. But me being RB'd last night is pretty damning for Rivera regardless.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4336 Post by DemonRHK » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:04 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:01 pm

Last night I said I'm voting Rivera the next day and nothing will change my mind. afaik the only two people who 100% knew that was for OOG reasons are Rivera and HR, with the additional possibility that boatman, ghug and maybe bona could have known at that time.

I was RB'd again last night. That makes me think that scum think I'm the cop with a guilty on Rivera from N1 and were trying to prevent me from getting another scan. I think Rivera is scum but that the RB'er is not HR or Rivera, because they wouldn't have been so worried that I had a guilty on Rivera because they knew about the OOG stuff. Rivera also can't be the godfather in this scenario, so I guess he'd have to be a goon.

Damo reacting to my claim that I was voting Rivera and also knowing I was hinting at being RB'd is pretty sus. I think he could be the RB'er. He didn't post after Rivera last night so there's a good chance imo that he was gone by the time Rivera came back and couldn't have changed his RB order.

And if I'm right about HR/Rivera being teammates then that makes HR the godfather.

Wait what?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#4337 Post by kgray » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:08 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:04 pm
kgray wrote:

Wait what?
Rivera stabbed me in a Dip game and I was complaining about it on a Discord server with HR. ghug is in that server too, but idk if he was active between me complaining about it and EON. Similar story with boatman and bona on a different server but they're even less likely to have known for various reasons.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4338 Post by ghug » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:08 pm

kgray wrote:

I'm pretty sure I knew before EoN at least.

Why wouldn't scum just kill you?

I had this thought on damo when he asked if you were rbed since I didn't notice any comment suggesting it at start of day, but I also feel like he's been pretty townie today.

How confident are you in this theory? It's plausible and I agree with the ultimate reads, but your post feels very brainbomby.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4339 Post by Chaqa » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:09 pm

kgray wrote:

Yeah, we all saw what you were trying to do, but the timing on it didn't make much sense, hence why I mentioned your rivera push seeming sudden. If you had a guilty on RDR, it would have had to come on night 1, and you would have mentioned it more on day 2 or night 2 as opposed to Night 3, when you were roleblocked the previous night, no?

I mentioned to the God Chat that you might be cop with a guilty, but more that it seemed like a ploy to get mafia to kill or RB you.

The fact it worked is interesting, though.

If Rivera is mafia (big if), doesn't that mean that the "mafia pushed out celaph to protect TFB" theory is more valid, and maybe we should consider the TFB wagon again?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#4340 Post by kgray » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:11 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:08 pm
kgray wrote:

I'm pretty sure I knew before EoN at least.

Why wouldn't scum just kill you?

I had this thought on damo when he asked if you were rbed since I didn't notice any comment suggesting it at start of day, but I also feel like he's been pretty townie today.

How confident are you in this theory? It's plausible and I agree with the ultimate reads, but your post feels very brainbomby.
idk I think the scumteam hates me

I don't really think damo is being that towny

I'm not that confident but I think it makes Rivera look very very bad. The rest is just roll speculation.