M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Jamiet99uk

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#6821 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:32 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:31 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:28 pm
@Ghug: One last time - are you set on me?
No, I'm not, but it is still the way I'm leaning.
Ok well I'm about to log off. So it's too late.

You could have moved to Kak and I might have gone with you.

You did very little to persuade me.

If you're town, we've lost.

I'm out of time.

Bye.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

Kakarroto

#6822 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:35 pm

thinking about Jamie's reaction there really makes sense as either alignment, even when I found the sudden change of vibes surprising, it is not. Jumping on my comment there was strange too, but in that situation, you want to pull any straw you can get, I guess.

from what I've seen, Jamie goes to sleep and ghug has a meeting, right? It would be better to let me have time to think about it more, but I could understand if you have an urge to end it sooner, but I'm just not sure who it is.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6823 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:02 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:32 pm
ghug wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:31 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:28 pm
@Ghug: One last time - are you set on me?
No, I'm not, but it is still the way I'm leaning.
Ok well I'm about to log off. So it's too late.

You could have moved to Kak and I might have gone with you.

You did very little to persuade me.

If you're town, we've lost.

I'm out of time.

Bye.
:/

Well Kak, if you're scum, I think you've won. Are you scum?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6824 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:20 pm

Lol is he just gonna let it end tied as a flex?

Kakarroto

#6825 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:21 pm

I'm not. I'm trying to get the correct guess, since I'm unsure and it's practically a fifty fifty at this point for me. Jamie doing that gamble with the end vote increases my feelings of trusting him, but if he is mafia that just has absolutely no risk to him.

Did your meeting end, are you here for more or did you only check for a bit? How realistically would you think my theory is regarding the night targets? Who would you have chosen if you were mafia?

Also, this is my 1000th post. Yay. I wish I could make it better, but I have no good read who it actually is, so sorry. Instead, here, have this heart from me: <3

Kakarroto

#6826 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:26 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:20 pm
Lol is he just gonna let it end tied as a flex?
took me a bit to get what you are saying. And no, I'm not mafia, I just want to use the time I have before making a decision. It's still one and a half hour left right? You could use that to answer my questions and help me here to figure it better out.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6827 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:31 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:21 pm
I'm not. I'm trying to get the correct guess, since I'm unsure and it's practically a fifty fifty at this point for me. Jamie doing that gamble with the end vote increases my feelings of trusting him, but if he is mafia that just has absolutely no risk to him.

Did your meeting end, are you here for more or did you only check for a bit? How realistically would you think my theory is regarding the night targets? Who would you have chosen if you were mafia?

Also, this is my 1000th post. Yay. I wish I could make it better, but I have no good read who it actually is, so sorry. Instead, here, have this heart from me: <3
No, I'm around now, though I'm still kinda working too.

I think I probably would have killed worcej. He was scumreading me, and wasn't widely scumread anymore. I would have considered killing him the night before, though, as he was driving discussion as rd wouldn't.

I think Jamie also kills worcej though. Worcej had voiced suspicion of him too and was liable to change his reads, and it points at me without really making Jamie's path to the win more difficult. I think you probably had the most incentive to leave worcej alive, but I could see you killing him too.

Here's an ##END so you can put me out of my misery if you are scum.

Kakarroto

#6828 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:32 pm

actually, that post is kinda suspicious, would town come to that thought in this situation? Are you evil ghug? Why is that the first thing that you need to post there when we still have time to figure it out?

Kakarroto

#6829 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:32 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:31 pm
Kakarroto wrote:

I think I probably would have killed worcej. He was scumreading me, and wasn't widely scumread anymore. I would have considered killing him the night before, though, as he was driving discussion as rd wouldn't.

I think Jamie also kills worcej though. Worcej had voiced suspicion of him too and was liable to change his reads, and it points at me without really making Jamie's path to the win more difficult. I think you probably had the most incentive to leave worcej alive, but I could see you killing him too.

I see you posting but I'm not ending.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6830 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:34 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:32 pm
actually, that post is kinda suspicious, would town come to that thought in this situation? Are you evil ghug? Why is that the first thing that you need to post there when we still have time to figure it out?
Which post are you talking about?

Jamie's gone to sleep voting for me, so I could conclude you're scum now and the only path forward here would still be to vote for Jamie and hope I'm wrong.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6831 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:35 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:32 pm
ghug wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:31 pm
Kakarroto wrote:

I see you posting but I'm not ending.
Well alright then. That means it's Jamie (or you're toying with me, but I don't think you're that mean).

Kakarroto

#6832 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:44 pm

Yeah, I see that as the most likely thing that has happened, thought that thought of getting worcej before RD is surprising, it also makes enormous sense. I mean I could see you using this here as mafia as a preparation for today but that has it's own caveats. With occam's razor it's probably just a try to discredit you.

##vote Jamie

I'm still thinking about it if I overlooked something but it looks like it's Jamie, though I'm still not too sure.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6833 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:45 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:44 pm
Yeah, I see that as the most likely thing that has happened, thought that thought of getting worcej before RD is surprising, it also makes enormous sense. I mean I could see you using this here as mafia as a preparation for today but that has it's own caveats. With occam's razor it's probably just a try to discredit you.

##vote Jamie

I'm still thinking about it if I overlooked something but it looks like it's Jamie, though I'm still not too sure.
Well, let me know if you want to talk over anything else with the rest of the time.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6834 Post by ghug » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:01 am

Hi aaro

Kakarroto

#6835 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:07 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:11 pm
ghug wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:11 am
I really don't know if it's Kak or Jamie, which is frustrating cause we've only got one kill now.
On what basis are you certain it's not Worcej?
rereading a bit, this post seems to have been the one sealing the target to worcej. Or at least put the idea into the mind of mafia. Though it still could've been both of you. I'll give you that your comment looks more natural here than Jamie's.

Kakarroto

#6836 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:23 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:17 am
RIP Worcej.

Interesting kill. Worcej was scumreading me so I fear the kill was intended to set me up on the basis of "Oh Scum!Jamie killed Worcej because Worcej was scumreading him" and because there was tension between us in general.

So the GodFather is either Ghug or Kak.

This is difficult.
Hmm ... Jamie's reaction here is odd with that theory. He mistakenly says that worcej thought he is mafia and that's why he was chosen (he later goes back on that when I point it out [since worcej posted that in the last seconds of the night] only worcej would've known that, the general knowledge of the rest of us was that worcej [before the bob flip] saw you as mafia and never refreshed his read before the last second). If Jamie would've actively chosen worcej for that, would he make a mistake like that? He wouldn't go so far as to prematurely fake that in preparation for something like that if he was mafia, right?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6837 Post by ghug » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:26 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:23 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:17 am
RIP Worcej.

Interesting kill. Worcej was scumreading me so I fear the kill was intended to set me up on the basis of "Oh Scum!Jamie killed Worcej because Worcej was scumreading him" and because there was tension between us in general.

So the GodFather is either Ghug or Kak.

This is difficult.
Hmm ... Jamie's reaction here is odd with that theory. He mistakenly says that worcej thought he is mafia and that's why he was chosen (he later goes back on that when I point it out [since worcej posted that in the last seconds of the night] only worcej would've known that, the general knowledge of the rest of us was that worcej [before the bob flip] saw you as mafia and never refreshed his read before the last second). If Jamie would've actively chosen worcej for that, would he make a mistake like that? He wouldn't go so far as to prematurely fake that in preparation for something like that if he was mafia, right?
Jamie had also gotten hung up on worcej scumreading him immediately after the damo flip, right?

Kakarroto

#6838 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:33 am

I'm reading it again. I'm not sure what you mean with 'hung up' (probably a translation issue), he at least seemed concerned and argued against it. I'm pretty sure he was bothered with that read.

If it means like something like 'focussed on' or 'remaining in the back of his head', I guess you can say that then.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6839 Post by ghug » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:36 am

Kakarroto wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:33 am
I'm reading it again. I'm not sure what you mean with 'hung up' (probably a translation issue), he at least seemed concerned and argued against it. I'm pretty sure he was bothered with that read.

If it means like something like 'focussed on' or 'remaining in the back of his head', I guess you can say that then.
Yes, a combination of "focused" and "lingering in his mind".

Kakarroto

#6840 Post by Kakarroto » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:47 am

I'm having goosebumps. I think it's a mistake to make as town but I also think Jamie is good enough to fake that. Argh, I just hope I don't lose us the game here to a ghugfather.