M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7663
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4792

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4021 Post by kgray » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:35 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:32 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:30 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:25 am


No one in this community is good at reading him. The more people saying he’s scum, the more likely he isn’t.
feel like i'm being pocketed here
I'm relatively sure whenever I'm scum I push to kill you because you suspect me regardless of my alignment.

I led the charge on celaph and Durga, why would I be scum here
You did not. Stop trying to take credit for my scumhunting.
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7663
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4792

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4022 Post by kgray » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:35 pm

(And pls just forget how I also tried to lead the charge off celaph)
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 1736
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 2397

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4023 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:36 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:32 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:30 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:25 am


No one in this community is good at reading him. The more people saying he’s scum, the more likely he isn’t.
feel like i'm being pocketed here
I'm relatively sure whenever I'm scum I push to kill you because you suspect me regardless of my alignment.

I led the charge on celaph and Durga, why would I be scum here
You did what now?
1

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2643
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Karma: 1302

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4024 Post by Hellenic Riot » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:37 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:32 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:30 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:25 am


No one in this community is good at reading him. The more people saying he’s scum, the more likely he isn’t.
feel like i'm being pocketed here
I'm relatively sure whenever I'm scum I push to kill you because you suspect me regardless of my alignment.

I led the charge on celaph and Durga, why would I be scum here
I think you'll find I led the charge on celaph, even if I decided to hedge later on.
2

Bonatogether
Posts: 4759
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 2666
Contact:

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4025 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:38 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:26 am
HR Vecna and Bona hanging out in scumchat?
this post was 4:26 am for me

:lol: :lol:
1

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 1736
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 2397

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4026 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:39 pm

Also if that's your argument, Chaqa, in what world am I that low on your list given I've been on Durga since D1 and celaph since N1?
1

Bonatogether
Posts: 4759
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 2666
Contact:

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4027 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:41 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:10 pm
I think we should flip Bona first but I doubt that will be the most popular view.
yeah you've been saying this
1

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7663
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4792

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4028 Post by kgray » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:45 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:37 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:32 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:30 pm


feel like i'm being pocketed here
I'm relatively sure whenever I'm scum I push to kill you because you suspect me regardless of my alignment.

I led the charge on celaph and Durga, why would I be scum here
I think you'll find I led the charge on celaph, even if I decided to hedge later on.
How is it you 'led the charge' on celaph but I backed out of my Durga scumread? :?
2

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 9074
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 6456

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4029 Post by Chaqa » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:45 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:35 pm
(And pls just forget how I also tried to lead the charge off celaph)
I was literally about to post this haha

To me "lead the charge" doesn't necessarily mean getting everyone on the same page, more that I was onto them early.
2

Bonatogether
Posts: 4759
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 2666
Contact:

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4030 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:46 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:32 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:30 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:25 am


No one in this community is good at reading him. The more people saying he’s scum, the more likely he isn’t.
feel like i'm being pocketed here
I'm relatively sure whenever I'm scum I push to kill you because you suspect me regardless of my alignment.

I led the charge on celaph and Durga, why would I be scum here
true enough

idk, but i'm just not feeling it from you in this circumstance
1

Bonatogether
Posts: 4759
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 2666
Contact:

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4031 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:47 pm

i will make a wallpost for you nerds
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 9074
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 6456

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4032 Post by Chaqa » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:57 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:39 pm
Also if that's your argument, Chaqa, in what world am I that low on your list given I've been on Durga since D1 and celaph since N1?
I don't really think you're scum. If you looked at my town to scum list, you were near the top, but IF you are scum and Day 2 was about mafia bussing celaph to save you, it is the most critical piece of information we wouldn't have otherwise.
2

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 9074
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 6456

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4033 Post by Chaqa » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:58 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:46 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:32 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:30 pm


feel like i'm being pocketed here
I'm relatively sure whenever I'm scum I push to kill you because you suspect me regardless of my alignment.

I led the charge on celaph and Durga, why would I be scum here
true enough

idk, but i'm just not feeling it from you in this circumstance
Reminds me of when you didn't trust me that time when [insert any mafia game or any Among Us game here]
2

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 9074
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 6456

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4034 Post by Chaqa » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:01 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:37 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:32 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:30 pm


feel like i'm being pocketed here
I'm relatively sure whenever I'm scum I push to kill you because you suspect me regardless of my alignment.

I led the charge on celaph and Durga, why would I be scum here
I think you'll find I led the charge on celaph, even if I decided to hedge later on.
Ghug and I brought that wagon back from irrelevance just when you moved your vote toward TFB, immediately after Durga did the same. You see how bad that looks, and now to claim credit for the celaph wagon, right?
3

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 1736
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 2397

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4035 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:01 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:57 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:39 pm
Also if that's your argument, Chaqa, in what world am I that low on your list given I've been on Durga since D1 and celaph since N1?
I don't really think you're scum. If you looked at my town to scum list, you were near the top, but IF you are scum and Day 2 was about mafia bussing celaph to save you, it is the most critical piece of information we wouldn't have otherwise.
I was below bona and that's all I actually remember. Don't recall my absolute position :lol:
1

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 1667
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:17 pm
Karma: 1046

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4036 Post by goldfinger0303 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:06 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:28 pm
BusinessLamp wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:19 am
alright town council what’s on tonight’s agenda
still catching up, think goldie, blamp are good shots
I was gonna joke post the GM note announcing my death to a vig shot, but I'm not sure if impersonating that is allowed.
2

BusinessLamp
Posts: 739
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:41 am
Karma: 1769

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4037 Post by BusinessLamp » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:16 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:34 pm
BusinessLamp wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:36 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:22 am
I was the vote that put Celaph in the lead.
I had Durga high on my list of scum N2.

Yet still I get all these put-downs implying I am stupid.

Maybe you just don't like it, but I'm not bad at this game.
jamie is town
he's not town for that post
not the arguments behind it but the sentiment
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 13524
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 8412

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4038 Post by ghug » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:18 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:39 pm
goldfinger0303 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:34 pm
Yeah Chaqa, since we have nothing else to do, care to elaborate on that a bit? I'm scumreading bona as well
He gets scumread and voted out for these exact same "reasons" almost every game.

M71: http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msg?g=7 ... &var=death

M69: http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msg?g=6 ... &var=death

M66: http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msg?g=6 ... &var=death

M1016: http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msg?g=1 ... &var=death

M63: http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msg?g=6 ... &var=death

I'd have to go back and find people's arguments for voting him, but I know of the ones I was in, it's like a gaggle of parrots giving the exact same reasons to vote Bona every time, and it's never right.

I wasn't in his scum game, so I can't speak to that, but nothing I'm seeing from Bona this game is at all any different from the above games or the ones where he lived or was nightkilled as town.

Bona is like me. Either people can't read him or don't understand his logic and therefore think it's scummy.
Nah, I understand Bona's logic.

How would he be playing differently if he were scum?
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 13524
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 8412

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4039 Post by ghug » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:21 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:32 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:30 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:25 am


No one in this community is good at reading him. The more people saying he’s scum, the more likely he isn’t.
feel like i'm being pocketed here
I'm relatively sure whenever I'm scum I push to kill you because you suspect me regardless of my alignment.

I led the charge on celaph and Durga, why would I be scum here
It's amazing how many of us think we led the charge on Durga and celaph.
4

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7663
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4792

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4040 Post by kgray » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:36 pm

I was gonna reread stuff this evening but now I have no motivation. If I am blessed with death, my final thoughts are that Rivera is the scum of the earth and if HR is mafia then I think Rivera is mafia also. And I'm coming around on HR being mafia so maybe y'all can just get the two of them.
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kakarroto and 4 guests