M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
TheFlyingBoat

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1681 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:33 am

ghug wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:25 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:21 am
ghug wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:13 am

I think TFB scumslipped by +1ing this post.

Also reaally dislike the moving to TFB at the end, especially from RHK. Reeks of just trying to avoid responsibility.
How is that a scum slip? Because I considered the possibility I could have been wrong and what rdr's behavior could be in that scenario? The way I saw it at the time is as follows: If it were scum!Flum, rdr would try and claim he was right all along and spooked by me weirdly joining the wagon (how he thought it was weird given my hours of proselytizing is beyond me). If it were town!Flum then rdr gets to wash his hands of it all and say he was right all along, tfb is super sus for pushing this wagon, let's kill him D2 fast as he has to be scum and that he never wanted any part of the Flum wagon even if he thought what Flum did was weird.
Why is this all about rdr?
Oh wow just looked back at the post I +1ed and I seem to have completely misread the post you were replying to. The reason I +1ed it was because I thought you were criticizing rdr but it turns out it was about Bob. I really liked Bob early D1 but then soured on him somewhat around end of day for being lazy, but I probably wouldn't have +1ed it if I realized it was about Bob instead of rdr because my feelings on rdr are a lot stronger than mine on Bob.

BusinessLamp

#1682 Post by BusinessLamp » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:33 am

kgray wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:31 am
BusinessLamp wrote:
kgray wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:23 am

Just felt Flum was townie in the end and you were the next biggest wagon
you were resistent to tfb tho
yes, i townread boatman
stop that :x

Durga

#1683 Post by Durga » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:33 am

kgray wrote:
Durga wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:20 am
kgray wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:15 am
rip, sorry Flum

I still think Jamie and boatman are townie and Flum could definitely be right about Rivera wanting to avoid getting his hands dirty, though I don't see the need for him to question Flum's wagon composition in that case. Unless, of course, Flum's wagon was all town at that time.

I feel good about HR, I think.

I feel very not good about Durga and ghug.

Chaqa and bozo hardly cared which is sus.
Why? Because flum said to be wary? Or what?
Because you're trying to pretend like I didn't do anything at EOD? And flum agreed apparently? Like what the fuck lol
Firstly, how is that scummy or by not good do you just mean you're upset at me

Secondly, you shaded me for not defending flum to your standards when i actually did defend him and tried to get another kill but i'm not gonna go bat for someone who isn't even defending themselves and someone i wasn't too sure was town anyway

Thirdly, it isn't that you did nothing, you certainly produced a lot of content, and i do think you're likely town, but you kept switching your reads, being unsure about things, and pushing things only to then withdraw that read, so i don't see why you get to be unsure and i need to go hard defending flum

BobMcBob

#1684 Post by BobMcBob » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:35 am

kgray wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:33 am
BobMcBob wrote:
kgray wrote:

Just felt Flum was townie in the end and you were the next biggest wagon
No you're not getting away with that. You had professed a willingness to vote me earlier as well. Why?
because you said goldie had an excuse for lurking
That's it? He did have an excuse.

Durga

#1685 Post by Durga » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:35 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:26 am
Tomorrow I will vote for the person that I scumread the most.
LOL

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1686 Post by kgray » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:35 am

ghug wrote:
kgray wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:29 am
kgray wrote:

Because you're trying to pretend like I didn't do anything at EOD? And flum agreed apparently? Like what the fuck lol
lol wait not flum, ghug. ghug agreed with it lmao
It seemed weird to be calling Durga out when you weren't doing any better.
what are you talking about? i tried to get a rivera wagon going, i was clearly doing things. and durga was surprisingly inactive for eod especially considering it was *flum* that was on the block. i actually can't believe you don't think that's sus

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1687 Post by ghug » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:36 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
ghug wrote:
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:21 am

How is that a scum slip? Because I considered the possibility I could have been wrong and what rdr's behavior could be in that scenario? The way I saw it at the time is as follows: If it were scum!Flum, rdr would try and claim he was right all along and spooked by me weirdly joining the wagon (how he thought it was weird given my hours of proselytizing is beyond me). If it were town!Flum then rdr gets to wash his hands of it all and say he was right all along, tfb is super sus for pushing this wagon, let's kill him D2 fast as he has to be scum and that he never wanted any part of the Flum wagon even if he thought what Flum did was weird.
Why is this all about rdr?
Oh wow just looked back at the post I +1ed and I seem to have completely misread the post you were replying to. The reason I +1ed it was because I thought you were criticizing rdr but it turns out it was about Bob. I really liked Bob early D1 but then soured on him somewhat around end of day for being lazy, but I probably wouldn't have +1ed it if I realized it was about Bob instead of rdr because my feelings on rdr are a lot stronger than mine on Bob.
Ok, so did you also not understand I was saying [person I was talking about] was preparing to criticize town for killing town Flum, or what?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1688 Post by kgray » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:36 am

ghug wrote:
kgray wrote:
ghug wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:24 am

I find it far more baffling that she was OK with a Flum kill in the first place.

I don't think ending on Bob looks significantly different from ending on rd, so it looks less scum motivated than switching off of Flum to not the main counterwagon. I'm also inclined to give Lamp a pass cause he's new to this and voted Flum as a half joke.
why is it baffling i was okay with a flum kill? and i switched to bob because in the end i prefered flum to *not* be the kill
Cause Flum was town.
oh, right. you're baffled because my reads are correct 99% of the time and this is the *one* time I was suspicious of a townie. my bad

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1689 Post by kgray » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:37 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Okay I'm not surprised I missed the case on rdr. It was mostly HR saying very weak things in very obscure ways and since I was tight on time I tended to ignore posts that said nothing in too many words.
"Ah yes, some noncommittal reactions with players I am unsure of."
"What ho, I see a connection with Flum but you are focussing on a connection with bozo, whatever are you thinking?"
"Hmm yes rdr sure has been hard to follow"
Colour me surprised that the wagon never took off, or that I completely failed to remember any arguments for it.
HR wasn't even the main pusher of the Rivera wagon?? are you even trying?

Durga

#1690 Post by Durga » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:37 am

kgray wrote:
kgray wrote:
Durga wrote:

oh lol, either way

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1691 Post by ghug » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:38 am

kgray grumpy good vibes

Bob grumpy bad vibes cause he was before the flip too.

BusinessLamp

#1692 Post by BusinessLamp » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:39 am

if bona dies i dont know that i'll be able to emotionally recover

TheFlyingBoat

#1693 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:41 am

kgray wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:37 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Okay I'm not surprised I missed the case on rdr. It was mostly HR saying very weak things in very obscure ways and since I was tight on time I tended to ignore posts that said nothing in too many words.
"What ho, I see a connection with Flum but you are focussing on a connection with bozo, whatever are you thinking?"
Colour me surprised that the wagon never took off, or that I completely failed to remember any arguments for it.
Damn Bob had the chance to go back and still missed your arguments lol

Durga

#1694 Post by Durga » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:42 am

kgray wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:35 am
ghug wrote:
kgray wrote:

It seemed weird to be calling Durga out when you weren't doing any better.
what are you talking about? i tried to get a rivera wagon going, i was clearly doing things. and durga was surprisingly inactive for eod especially considering it was *flum* that was on the block. i actually can't believe you don't think that's sus
i'm still a little shocked that your take here is i should somehow be defending him more and therefore i'm sus

BobMcBob

#1695 Post by BobMcBob » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:43 am

kgray wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:37 am
BobMcBob wrote:
I just looked at you, HR and TFB and I didn't check after you voted him for some reason because I thought you'd shut up after that since you had nothing to say or something. Dunno why actually. Your case still sucks though.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1696 Post by Hellenic Riot » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:44 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Now who's acting like they have intellectual superiority? To think this is what I get for being nice! Maximum ego must soon be unleashed.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1697 Post by kgray » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:44 am

Durga wrote:
kgray wrote:
Durga wrote:

Firstly, how is that scummy or by not good do you just mean you're upset at me

Secondly, you shaded me for not defending flum to your standards when i actually did defend him and tried to get another kill but i'm not gonna go bat for someone who isn't even defending themselves and someone i wasn't too sure was town anyway

Thirdly, it isn't that you did nothing, you certainly produced a lot of content, and i do think you're likely town, but you kept switching your reads, being unsure about things, and pushing things only to then withdraw that read, so i don't see why you get to be unsure and i need to go hard defending flum
i mean i'm insulted yeah but i also think it's scummy because you're normally very blunt about saying flum is a terrible early kill, you talk about sheeping him all the time, you're generally his biggest fan. so here when he flips town and you seemed apathetic about it, it makes perfect sense that you'd be pleased a respected/good player gets miskilled if you're scum.

i sort of see your point about him not defending himself leading up to eod, but you didn't react to his long final words post, which i think *was* him showing that he was defending himself, and there was time for people to switch. i know you weren't voting him but i've seen you rally people to move over less.

i'm not saying you don't get to be unsure, and i'm not saying i was really trying that hard to save flum. i'm just saying i know you love playing with flum when you're town and normally you try harder to protect him because you're friends and because he's generally good

TheFlyingBoat

#1698 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:45 am

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:44 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Now who's acting like they have intellectual superiority? To think this is what I get for being nice! Maximum ego must soon be unleashed.
Oh lord the world isn't ready for max ego HR 😂

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1699 Post by kgray » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:45 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:35 am
kgray wrote:
BobMcBob wrote:

No you're not getting away with that. You had professed a willingness to vote me earlier as well. Why?
because you said goldie had an excuse for lurking
That's it? He did have an excuse.
yes bob lol i've been pretty consistent about feeling okay about you, but i didn't like that post so i commented on it. i don't think it's a good excuse and if he can't play he should sub out

Donny Dude

#1700 Post by Donny Dude » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:45 am

Hr could you explain your progression on Bob at eod
I feel like you went from Bob is clueless to him being your strongest townread?
Was there a reason for flum over myself at that time of your vote on flum?