M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7663
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4793

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#761 Post by kgray » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:15 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:11 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:58 pm
##vote TheFlyingBoat

Someone being ever-present for the entire shitposting phase only to pretty much disappear into the aether ever since, and only crop up whenever they're the object of discussions; aside from parroting questions at RHK on data, is a pretty disappointing display.
I find HR's argument pretty persuasive. ##vote TheFlyingBoat
I'm sorry. This argument was more persuasive than Jamie's Fox case?
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7663
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4793

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#762 Post by kgray » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:15 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:14 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:11 pm
Durga wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:09 pm
We should kill Chaqa because it would be funny
Why would it be funny?
My sadness is Durga's entertainment :cry:
lol scratch that. I read that as we should kill celaph, not Chaqa.
2

Durga
Posts: 9481
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 5101

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#763 Post by Durga » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:16 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:14 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:11 pm
Durga wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:09 pm
We should kill Chaqa because it would be funny
Why would it be funny?
My sadness is Durga's entertainment :cry:
I didn't know you felt that way about Chaqa.....
3

Foxcastle
Posts: 5143
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1356

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#764 Post by Foxcastle » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm

Apologies all, I am leaving on a last-minute trip where I won't be able to follow the thread, and have requested to sub out. Sorry about that.
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7663
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4793

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#765 Post by kgray » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:13 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:58 pm
##vote TheFlyingBoat

Someone being ever-present for the entire shitposting phase only to pretty much disappear into the aether ever since, and only crop up whenever they're the object of discussions; aside from parroting questions at RHK on data, is a pretty disappointing display.
I mean I thought I had some decent questions on bozo's list, which weren't all asked by others and after answer he answered them I personally viewed him as a slight town lean after. But also in my view the most interesting things that happened in the pages between 18 and like 32 were bozo's list, deathllama's return, and bona seizing on blamp with a lot of words but not a lot of actual explanation or backing to the argument, which is why I responded to it.
What about deathllama's return was interesting to you? HR is right, you literally only responded to the part about llama scumreading you :lol:
3

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22935
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14861
Contact:

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#766 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:30 pm
What the hell Chaqa? Are you scum?
This is a little over the top, no?
2

Durga
Posts: 9481
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 5101

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#767 Post by Durga » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:14 pm
Durga wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:08 pm
@kgray how do you feel about tfb
Very neutral. And I've previously scumread him hard when he's been town, so that's not very encouraging.

Him jumping on fox's wagon looks very opportunistic but I like Fox's wagon so I'm conflicted.

I'd vote him with you and HR though. And not *just* to get you off celaph 8-)
I just feel like fox is such an easy miskill. I don't really remember celaph's meta and maybe he's just rusty but he's been pretty low key so far.
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22935
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14861
Contact:

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#768 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:21 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:30 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:08 pm
Why is Fluminator voting for Celaph?

The vote itself is the only time Fluminator makes any mention of Celaph, and it's a naked vote with no explanation.
Unless Celaph has changed his style a ton, this is not the Celaph I remember
Why didn't you say that when you voted, or attempt to persuade anyone else of your viewpoint?

What is different about Celaph?
2

Durga
Posts: 9481
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 5101

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#769 Post by Durga » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:21 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm
Apologies all, I am leaving on a last-minute trip where I won't be able to follow the thread, and have requested to sub out. Sorry about that.
Big rip
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7663
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4793

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#770 Post by kgray » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:22 pm

Durga wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm
kgray wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:14 pm
Durga wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:08 pm
@kgray how do you feel about tfb
Very neutral. And I've previously scumread him hard when he's been town, so that's not very encouraging.

Him jumping on fox's wagon looks very opportunistic but I like Fox's wagon so I'm conflicted.

I'd vote him with you and HR though. And not *just* to get you off celaph 8-)
I just feel like fox is such an easy miskill. I don't really remember celaph's meta and maybe he's just rusty but he's been pretty low key so far.
If Fox is subbing out, does that make Vecna the sub? I'm for sure not voting Vecna today.

tbh I don't feel like celaph is in his town groove but I want to see if that picks up and certainly don't support him dying D1.
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22935
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14861
Contact:

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#771 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:25 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:07 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:25 pm

This is my trust tell. (It's banned on mafiascum but not on webdip yet)
If you look at my two scum games on this site I never once posted I was town, while I regularly do in my town games.

Therefore, I activated my trust tell that I'm town and you can put me in as a lock.

Bozo gets it.
This statement is false. You have claimed to be town, as scum, before, and I can prove it. Here we go:
Fluminator wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:27 pm
12. Fluminator
Town. Handsome. 100% Vanilla Townie Confirmed (tm)
That post is from the previous game, M71, in which you were scum.
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22935
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14861
Contact:

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#772 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:26 pm

Urgh, posting again to correct the quote-box error.
Fluminator wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:07 pm
This is my trust tell. (It's banned on mafiascum but not on webdip yet)
If you look at my two scum games on this site I never once posted I was town, while I regularly do in my town games.

Therefore, I activated my trust tell that I'm town and you can put me in as a lock.

Bozo gets it.
This statement is false. You have claimed to be town, as scum, before, and I can prove it. Here we go:
Fluminator wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:27 pm
12. Fluminator
Town. Handsome. 100% Vanilla Townie Confirmed (tm)
That post is from the previous game, M71, in which you were scum.
3

Durga
Posts: 9481
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 5101

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#773 Post by Durga » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:27 pm

😂 Flum
3

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22935
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14861
Contact:

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#774 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:27 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm
Apologies all, I am leaving on a last-minute trip where I won't be able to follow the thread, and have requested to sub out. Sorry about that.
Aw shucks.
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 1763
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 2409

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#775 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:28 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:13 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:58 pm
##vote TheFlyingBoat

Someone being ever-present for the entire shitposting phase only to pretty much disappear into the aether ever since, and only crop up whenever they're the object of discussions; aside from parroting questions at RHK on data, is a pretty disappointing display.
I mean I thought I had some decent questions on bozo's list, which weren't all asked by others and after answer he answered them I personally viewed him as a slight town lean after. But also in my view the most interesting things that happened in the pages between 18 and like 32 were bozo's list, deathllama's return, and bona seizing on blamp with a lot of words but not a lot of actual explanation or backing to the argument, which is why I responded to it.
What about deathllama's return was interesting to you? HR is right, you literally only responded to the part about llama scumreading you :lol:
The mere fact he returned when he did. He makes a post in which he says he won't be able to play at all until Monday night/Tuesday morning, +1s ghug's post and no one else's as far as I could tell well prior to his eventual posting return, comes back after receiving pressure and tries to shade precisely one person to deflect pressure, someone he thinks he probably can turn into an easy town kill if ghug's pressure continues. The three other defenses he makes weren't particularly response inciting in terms of content or nature as the bozo debate had already been heavily hashed out that I had seen prior to that post end the defense of Flum and donny were blippy so didn't draw much focus either.
1

Durga
Posts: 9481
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 5101

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#776 Post by Durga » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:28 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:22 pm
Durga wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm
kgray wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:14 pm


Very neutral. And I've previously scumread him hard when he's been town, so that's not very encouraging.

Him jumping on fox's wagon looks very opportunistic but I like Fox's wagon so I'm conflicted.

I'd vote him with you and HR though. And not *just* to get you off celaph 8-)
I just feel like fox is such an easy miskill. I don't really remember celaph's meta and maybe he's just rusty but he's been pretty low key so far.
If Fox is subbing out, does that make Vecna the sub? I'm for sure not voting Vecna today.

tbh I don't feel like celaph is in his town groove but I want to see if that picks up and certainly don't support him dying D1.
Okay I'll back off your boy for now

##vote tfb
2

Durga
Posts: 9481
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 5101

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#777 Post by Durga » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:29 pm

Ngl kinda sus of ghug atm but don't want to kill him today.
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 1763
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 2409

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#778 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:29 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:26 pm
Urgh, posting again to correct the quote-box error.
Fluminator wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:07 pm
This is my trust tell. (It's banned on mafiascum but not on webdip yet)
If you look at my two scum games on this site I never once posted I was town, while I regularly do in my town games.

Therefore, I activated my trust tell that I'm town and you can put me in as a lock.

Bozo gets it.
This statement is false. You have claimed to be town, as scum, before, and I can prove it. Here we go:
Fluminator wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:27 pm
12. Fluminator
Town. Handsome. 100% Vanilla Townie Confirmed (tm)
That post is from the previous game, M71, in which you were scum.
Nice catch. This plus the fox push gives me strong town!Jamie vibes
1

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2688
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Karma: 1315

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#779 Post by Hellenic Riot » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:32 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:28 pm
kgray wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:13 pm


I mean I thought I had some decent questions on bozo's list, which weren't all asked by others and after answer he answered them I personally viewed him as a slight town lean after. But also in my view the most interesting things that happened in the pages between 18 and like 32 were bozo's list, deathllama's return, and bona seizing on blamp with a lot of words but not a lot of actual explanation or backing to the argument, which is why I responded to it.
What about deathllama's return was interesting to you? HR is right, you literally only responded to the part about llama scumreading you :lol:
The mere fact he returned when he did. He makes a post in which he says he won't be able to play at all until Monday night/Tuesday morning, +1s ghug's post and no one else's as far as I could tell well prior to his eventual posting return, comes back after receiving pressure and tries to shade precisely one person to deflect pressure, someone he thinks he probably can turn into an easy town kill if ghug's pressure continues. The three other defenses he makes weren't particularly response inciting in terms of content or nature as the bozo debate had already been heavily hashed out that I had seen prior to that post end the defense of Flum and donny were blippy so didn't draw much focus either.
I particularly enjoy that I could take this entire post and without changing a single word apply it to you here instead of to DL.
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7663
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4793

Re: M72 - “Echoes of Evelyn” - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#780 Post by kgray » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:33 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:28 pm
kgray wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:13 pm


I mean I thought I had some decent questions on bozo's list, which weren't all asked by others and after answer he answered them I personally viewed him as a slight town lean after. But also in my view the most interesting things that happened in the pages between 18 and like 32 were bozo's list, deathllama's return, and bona seizing on blamp with a lot of words but not a lot of actual explanation or backing to the argument, which is why I responded to it.
What about deathllama's return was interesting to you? HR is right, you literally only responded to the part about llama scumreading you :lol:
The mere fact he returned when he did. He makes a post in which he says he won't be able to play at all until Monday night/Tuesday morning, +1s ghug's post and no one else's as far as I could tell well prior to his eventual posting return, comes back after receiving pressure and tries to shade precisely one person to deflect pressure, someone he thinks he probably can turn into an easy town kill if ghug's pressure continues. The three other defenses he makes weren't particularly response inciting in terms of content or nature as the bozo debate had already been heavily hashed out that I had seen prior to that post end the defense of Flum and donny were blippy so didn't draw much focus either.
But... he did return Monday night? What's sus about that?

The certainty with which you stated the underlined part is concerning.

I don't understand how you have all these thoughts now that I'm asking about them but you didn't bother giving them as they happened. It kind of just seems like like you're taking a summary of everything he did and attributing scum motivations to it, but the only part you really cared about was him scumreading you.
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests