MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
TheMadMonarch

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3841 Post by TheMadMonarch » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:38 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:02 pm
if sabi is town then scum would want sabi alive so thats two people who would want sabi in the endgame

if sabi is scum then the other scum member would want sabi alive so the clears can die rapidly here

there isnt a scenario where sabi is an easy miskill that scum would be pushing fot today so your logic is fraudulent
my entire thought process here is: sabi is the next biggest target, if I needed someone else to die, I'd make it them.

TheFlyingBoat

#3842 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:38 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:34 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:23 pm
Some vote overview of our remaining candidates.

...Damo votes Flum at key time to keep him tied at 3 on D1. Started out voting Ghug, but moved to Cap when Ghug's wagon got big around 8 hours to EOD. I don't think that would count as "bussing then saving" since Damo would know that there would be plenty of time for ghug's wagon to calm down before he needed to get off, but I'm also skeptical that Ezik-Damo would bus Ghug and then even momentarily bus Meme...
...Bozo votes Ghug at key time to keep him tied at 3 on D1. Voted ghug D2 until the very end. Probably not likely to be Ezik, then.
...Brain voted only town on D1. Voted Macca and Flum on D2, among other town.
...Sabi voted only town on D1. Opened on Brain, ended up voting town the rest of D2.
...Macca early on Sabi, ending on Tom on D1. Voted Ghug early on D2, and then Meme bussed Ghug, but right after Lfischl voted Ghug, Macca moved off. Bozo was also voting ghug most of D2 until the last few minutes. I think that says that Macca was possibly Ezik and that Bozo is unlikely to be. More reason to vote for Macca...

Conclusions:
Damo less likely to be either team.
Bozo less likely to be Ezik.
Macca not looking good for evacuating from Ghug wagon at critical time.

With RB, Brain probably not Kolechian.

Therefore:
Possible Kolechian Teams (everyone except Macca, me, lifschl, TFB):

Bes Dur Flu
Boz Dur Flu
Bra Dur Flu (less likely)
Dam Dur Flu (less likely)

Possible Ezik Teams (everyone except me, lfischl, TFB):

Mac Cap Ghu (more likely)
Bes Cap Ghu
Boz Cap Ghu (less likely)
Bra Cap Ghu
Dam Cap Ghu (less likely)

Anyone want to sanity check any of this or tell me where I'm wrong?
So you see Sabi is the only player possible on both teams. Also if we flip Sabi and they are town then Bozo is our Kman.

Is this why Bozo reluctant to vote Sabi?
Why is Brain eliminated if Sabi flips town?

TheFlyingBoat

#3843 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:49 pm

Anyways, I am going to sleep now since it is 1:15 am here and I am very sleepy. I will not be around for EOD unless I wake up in the middle of the night again as EOD is at 4:30am. I like my vote on Macca. Feel free to vote with me on Macca if y'all like, feel free to vote for Damo imo if you find good reason not to vote Macca. While I don't want Sabi or Macca around for any sort of KILO or MKILO situation, I don't think targeting the more likely townie is a good idea.

TheFlyingBoat

#3844 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:50 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:38 pm
damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:34 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:23 pm
Some vote overview of our remaining candidates.

...Damo votes Flum at key time to keep him tied at 3 on D1. Started out voting Ghug, but moved to Cap when Ghug's wagon got big around 8 hours to EOD. I don't think that would count as "bussing then saving" since Damo would know that there would be plenty of time for ghug's wagon to calm down before he needed to get off, but I'm also skeptical that Ezik-Damo would bus Ghug and then even momentarily bus Meme...
...Bozo votes Ghug at key time to keep him tied at 3 on D1. Voted ghug D2 until the very end. Probably not likely to be Ezik, then.
...Brain voted only town on D1. Voted Macca and Flum on D2, among other town.
...Sabi voted only town on D1. Opened on Brain, ended up voting town the rest of D2.
...Macca early on Sabi, ending on Tom on D1. Voted Ghug early on D2, and then Meme bussed Ghug, but right after Lfischl voted Ghug, Macca moved off. Bozo was also voting ghug most of D2 until the last few minutes. I think that says that Macca was possibly Ezik and that Bozo is unlikely to be. More reason to vote for Macca...

Conclusions:
Damo less likely to be either team.
Bozo less likely to be Ezik.
Macca not looking good for evacuating from Ghug wagon at critical time.

With RB, Brain probably not Kolechian.

Therefore:
Possible Kolechian Teams (everyone except Macca, me, lifschl, TFB):

Bes Dur Flu
Boz Dur Flu
Bra Dur Flu (less likely)
Dam Dur Flu (less likely)

Possible Ezik Teams (everyone except me, lfischl, TFB):

Mac Cap Ghu (more likely)
Bes Cap Ghu
Boz Cap Ghu (less likely)
Bra Cap Ghu
Dam Cap Ghu (less likely)

Anyone want to sanity check any of this or tell me where I'm wrong?
So you see Sabi is the only player possible on both teams. Also if we flip Sabi and they are town then Bozo is our Kman.

Is this why Bozo reluctant to vote Sabi?
Why is Brain eliminated if Sabi flips town?
I am assuming it is some interaction with the role block, but I just don't get what Sabi has to do with it.

BesharamSabi

#3845 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:51 pm

Macca573 wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
if sabi is town then scum would want sabi alive so thats two people who would want sabi in the endgame

if sabi is scum then the other scum member would want sabi alive so the clears can die rapidly here

there isnt a scenario where sabi is an easy miskill that scum would be pushing fot today so your logic is fraudulent
my entire thought process here is: sabi is the next biggest target, if I needed someone else to die, I'd make it them.
But why

TheMadMonarch

#3846 Post by TheMadMonarch » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:55 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:51 pm
Macca573 wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

But why
why were you the next biggest target? you were in tied 2nd place, for scum and town reasons.

BesharamSabi

#3847 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:59 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:49 pm
Anyways, I am going to sleep now since it is 1:15 am here and I am very sleepy. I will not be around for EOD unless I wake up in the middle of the night again as EOD is at 4:30am. I like my vote on Macca. Feel free to vote with me on Macca if y'all like, feel free to vote for Damo imo if you find good reason not to vote Macca. While I don't want Sabi or Macca around for any sort of KILO or MKILO situation, I don't think targeting the more likely townie is a good idea.
Lfischl hasn't contributed anything either just saying

TheMadMonarch

#3848 Post by TheMadMonarch » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:08 pm

Good morning all mafia players. I have an announcement.

Since I am already on death's door, I would like to let you in on a secret most of you already know.

I am the Ezic Forger.

I have been protecting my own identity every night, which is why fox scanned as he did.

I hope that by coming to you with this, that I will be able to secure myself a second place, rather than third. I am prepared to let the town decide the direction of my NK.

Remember, you can always kill me at a later date.

Have a wonderful night!

Foxcastle

#3849 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:14 pm

Well, I'm actually inclined to just kill Macca. It's a nice thought that he would promise to let us direct his NK, but he could be trying to wriggle his way to a win and I think reducing the number of NKs down to just 1 is much more in Town's favor.

BesharamSabi

#3850 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:16 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:14 pm
Well, I'm actually inclined to just kill Macca. It's a nice thought that he would promise to let us direct his NK, but he could be trying to wriggle his way to a win and I think reducing the number of NKs down to just 1 is much more in Town's favor.
Tgey/them is their pronouns btw

BesharamSabi

#3851 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:16 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:16 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:14 pm
Tgey/them is their pronouns btw
They ** omg

BesharamSabi

#3852 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:17 pm

Macca573 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:08 pm

Since I am already on death's door, I would like to let you in on a secret most of you already know.

I am the Ezic Forger.

I have been protecting my own identity every night, which is why fox scanned as he did.

I hope that by coming to you with this, that I will be able to secure myself a second place, rather than third. I am prepared to let the town decide the direction of my NK.

Have a wonderful night!
Well one scum is down

If this is true, why would you admit this?

##VOTE macca

Foxcastle

#3853 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:19 pm

Sigh. I am truly sorry, Macca. I will do better!

brainbomb

#3854 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:21 pm

Macca573 wrote:

I am the Ezic Forger.

Have a wonderful night!
you lied to me twice when I asked you if you were scum

very disappointed in your lies 😂

Foxcastle

#3855 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:25 pm

Gonna drop a ##VOTE MACCA and we can go from there if anyone else has particularly good ideas.

brainbomb

#3856 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:25 pm

##vote macca

BesharamSabi

#3857 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:26 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:21 pm
Macca573 wrote:

I am the Ezic Forger.

Have a wonderful night!

So do you believe them? I don't see a reason to lie about this but the announcement is weird.

brainbomb

#3858 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:29 pm

macca does what macca do

Foxcastle

#3859 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:42 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:26 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Macca573 wrote:

I am the Ezic Forger.

Have a wonderful night!

So do you believe them? I don't see a reason to lie about this but the announcement is weird.
I cannot see Town making this claim. Like, maybe in some circumstances you'd want to reaction test, but I think they're being practical that they had 2 votes and that I was clearly scumreading them. Asking for second place in order to help get rid of the last Kolechian is not such a bad offer, but I just don't think it's enough for town to take up at this point, in no small part because if K could screw it up.

0. Right now, it's E (Macca) + K + (lfischl, TFB, me) + 3 town.

1. If we consider a worst case scenario where we miskill town, and then Macca unluckily hits town, and K hits a townclear, then it's: E (Macca) + K + (2 townclear) + 1 town.

Scenario 2.a: we kill Macca, K kills a townclear and it's K + 1 clear + 1 town my KiLo.

Scenario 2b: we miskill again (although at that point, it's 50/50) and go into the night with E + K + 2 townclear, and town can't win that.

Those are bad scenarios, maybe we could get luckier, but maybe we could also just thrash it out versus the last Kolechian.

BesharamSabi

#3860 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:45 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:42 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:26 pm
brainbomb wrote:

I cannot see Town making this claim. Like, maybe in some circumstances you'd want to reaction test, but I think they're being practical that they had 2 votes and that I was clearly scumreading them. Asking for second place in order to help get rid of the last Kolechian is not such a bad offer, but I just don't think it's enough for town to take up at this point, in no small part because if K could screw it up.

0. Right now, it's E (Macca) + K + (lfischl, TFB, me) + 3 town.

1. If we consider a worst case scenario where we miskill town, and then Macca unluckily hits town, and K hits a townclear, then it's: E (Macca) + K + (2 townclear) + 1 town.

Scenario 2.a: we kill Macca, K kills a townclear and it's K + 1 clear + 1 town my KiLo.

Scenario 2b: we miskill again (although at that point, it's 50/50) and go into the night with E + K + 2 townclear, and town can't win that.

Those are bad scenarios, maybe we could get luckier, but maybe we could also just thrash it out versus the last Kolechian.
That clears things up in my mind. Thank you