MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3161 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:13 pm

I was roleblocked

captainmeme
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:06 pm
Location: Manchester, UK
Karma: 638

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3162 Post by captainmeme » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:13 pm

getrektsnowy

captainmeme
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:06 pm
Location: Manchester, UK
Karma: 638

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3163 Post by captainmeme » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:13 pm

also ghug

but mainly snowy

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4003
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 2006

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3164 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:14 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:13 pm
I was roleblocked
Spicy

captainmeme
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:06 pm
Location: Manchester, UK
Karma: 638

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3165 Post by captainmeme » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:15 pm

y'all remember when I said we should no kill D1

let's have a look at that votekill success rate vs other kill success rate rn

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

captainmeme
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:06 pm
Location: Manchester, UK
Karma: 638

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3166 Post by captainmeme » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:16 pm

also mafia you're cowards

BesharamSabi
Posts: 2646
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 4447

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3167 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:11 pm
END OF NIGHT TWO:

During the night there were more disturbances in East Grestin as explosions and gunshots jolted sleeping citizens awake. Many were beginning to consider the wisdom of opening the border in the first place. Yet it seemed the Order of the Ezic Star and the Kolechian People's Front were as intent on stopping each other as they were on disrupting the activities of the Arstotzkan authorities, as once again the body of a suspected criminal was found near the checkpoint when the crisp light of a cold dawn finally broke.

Snowy801 has died. He was Filipe Hasse, the VANILLA ENTRANT.

Ghug has died. He was Mikhail Saratov, the EZIC ROLEBLOCKER!

DAY THREE HAS BEGUN
YOU CAN POST
Rest in peace snowy and ghug.

I was wrong on both of you.

Atleast they died together

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4003
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 2006

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3168 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:13 pm
I was roleblocked
Actually this mechanically clears Brainbomb of being Kolechian, unless he claimed a RB that he never received, in which case the Ezic team would know that and NK him tonight.

BesharamSabi
Posts: 2646
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 4447

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3169 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:24 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:13 pm
I was roleblocked
Actually this mechanically clears Brainbomb of being Kolechian, unless he claimed a RB that he never received, in which case the Ezic team would know that and NK him tonight.
Wait if brain bomb was roleblocked but ghug was the roleblock person, how is that possible?

Does this mean brain bomb is lying about this?

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4003
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 2006

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3170 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:24 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:24 pm
Squigs44 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:13 pm
I was roleblocked
Actually this mechanically clears Brainbomb of being Kolechian, unless he claimed a RB that he never received, in which case the Ezic team would know that and NK him tonight.
Wait if brain bomb was roleblocked but ghug was the roleblock person, how is that possible?

Does this mean brain bomb is lying about this?
RB happens before NK

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 1736
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 2397

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3171 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:25 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:11 pm
END OF NIGHT TWO:

During the night there were more disturbances in East Grestin as explosions and gunshots jolted sleeping citizens awake. Many were beginning to consider the wisdom of opening the border in the first place. Yet it seemed the Order of the Ezic Star and the Kolechian People's Front were as intent on stopping each other as they were on disrupting the activities of the Arstotzkan authorities, as once again the body of a suspected criminal was found near the checkpoint when the crisp light of a cold dawn finally broke.

Snowy801 has died. He was Filipe Hasse, the VANILLA ENTRANT.

Ghug has died. He was Mikhail Saratov, the EZIC ROLEBLOCKER!

DAY THREE HAS BEGUN
YOU CAN POST
Damn I am fucking good

captainmeme
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:06 pm
Location: Manchester, UK
Karma: 638

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3172 Post by captainmeme » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:26 pm

##vote foxcastle

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 1736
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 2397

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3173 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:27 pm

Anyways repacking for the plane flight to India now. I will be afk from 7:00 pm Pacific to whatever like 16 + a few hours after that is. Maybe a little more if wifi is spotty. Will be available again in like an hour from now to 7:00pm

BesharamSabi
Posts: 2646
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 4447

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3174 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:27 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:24 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:24 pm
Squigs44 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm


Actually this mechanically clears Brainbomb of being Kolechian, unless he claimed a RB that he never received, in which case the Ezic team would know that and NK him tonight.
Wait if brain bomb was roleblocked but ghug was the roleblock person, how is that possible?

Does this mean brain bomb is lying about this?
RB happens before NK
Ahhh I thought kill happened before role blocked.

I'm dumb.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3175 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:27 pm

I didn't see scum Ghug, but I usually read him wrong.

RIP Snowy, eating a bullet as VT is an honor 🎖

We should take a look at Ghug connections but I am less inclined to vote Damo after Ghug flip as I think Damo turn around to voting Tom with Ghug isn't likely as a scum partner.

I still think Fox is scum, but I suspect him as last Kolechian so not sure if he is the best target for today.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4003
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 2006

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3176 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:28 pm

The worst part about those NKs is that activity is about to drop. And with Christmas coming up its about to get worse.

Like, I'm the second highest poster still alive. That's not ideal

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3177 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:28 pm

captainmeme wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:26 pm
##vote foxcastle
Which team do you think he is?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3178 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:29 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:28 pm
The worst part about those NKs is that activity is about to drop. And with Christmas coming up its about to get worse.

Like, I'm the second highest poster still alive. That's not ideal
We can always DK meme or Macca.....

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4003
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 2006

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3179 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:29 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:27 pm
Squigs44 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:24 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:24 pm


Wait if brain bomb was roleblocked but ghug was the roleblock person, how is that possible?

Does this mean brain bomb is lying about this?
RB happens before NK
Ahhh I thought kill happened before role blocked.

I'm dumb.
Why would you think this?

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4003
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 2006

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3180 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:31 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:29 pm
Squigs44 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:28 pm
The worst part about those NKs is that activity is about to drop. And with Christmas coming up its about to get worse.

Like, I'm the second highest poster still alive. That's not ideal
We can always DK meme or Macca.....
I need to reread ghug to see his interactions with damo, but meme and Macca are 2nd and 3rd behind damo for me currently

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DarthPorg36 and 5 guests