MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4003
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 2006

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3041 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:20 pm

I do have a follow up question for TFB cause something caught my attention. TFB you claimed that you found an original townslip that Durga made. Can you explain what made you think she townslipped? Cause I wasn't following that logic then and we certainly know that logic doesn't add up now

Foxcastle
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1327

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3042 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:22 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:18 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:32 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:28 pm


I wasn't going to post becore EON, but I find interesting you call a vote to tie the wagons at 4 minutes to EOD "bus a little but wasn't willing to go through with it".

How you call jumping on Bona out of the blue to make sure Flum isn't on the chopping block?
You were on Meme when Flum, Ghug, Macca, and Bono were tied at three votes each. At that point, you jumped on Bona, which could be you saving Meme. You eventually do vote Flum, but only after Bona is ahead.
You were online at EOD1 so I don't get why you are tryng to twist things. I voted Bona to tie the voting but Sabi also voted Bona. Then I moved my vote to you to keep the tie but YOU voted Bona out of nowhere to put him on the lead I then voted Flum to try to tie again but Durga, Squigs, Ghug, Bozo and Damo closed the deal.

If I have to choose a partner to Flum it's you (I already pointed this on the Bozo survey, but I put you two on the other team). Ghug and Bozo are the other options I would consider for this slot.
Except you didn't vote to tie. You voted to put Bona in the lead.

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3043 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:22 pm

durga had that moment where she tried to imply the gm cleared her of being teammates with snowy

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3044 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:23 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:22 pm
durga had that moment where she tried to imply the gm cleared her of being teammates with snowy
id assume that she wouldnt try that openly in game thread if it was a possibility

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3045 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:25 pm

I strongly dislike that snowy and ghug drove tom into oblivion however.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3046 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:26 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:04 pm
Tom death is a bonus manufacture elim that scum shouldnt have pulled off. Tom was not scummy and think its strange how few people are annoyed
What we get being annoyed?

Tom death was a result of him being second wagon when fischl late claim.
We should question why Snowy, Ghug and Damo pushed Tom wagon to this position.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4003
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 2006

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3047 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:26 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:23 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:22 pm
durga had that moment where she tried to imply the gm cleared her of being teammates with snowy
id assume that she wouldnt try that openly in game thread if it was a possibility
I put far less stock into things like this than most people on webdip do as it seems very WIFOMy, but yeah, I guess it drives down the probability that Durga and Snowy are teammates

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3048 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:28 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:22 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:18 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:32 pm


You were on Meme when Flum, Ghug, Macca, and Bono were tied at three votes each. At that point, you jumped on Bona, which could be you saving Meme. You eventually do vote Flum, but only after Bona is ahead.
You were online at EOD1 so I don't get why you are tryng to twist things. I voted Bona to tie the voting but Sabi also voted Bona. Then I moved my vote to you to keep the tie but YOU voted Bona out of nowhere to put him on the lead I then voted Flum to try to tie again but Durga, Squigs, Ghug, Bozo and Damo closed the deal.

If I have to choose a partner to Flum it's you (I already pointed this on the Bozo survey, but I put you two on the other team). Ghug and Bozo are the other options I would consider for this slot.
Except you didn't vote to tie. You voted to put Bona in the lead.
Are you that dense? I didn't saw Sabi vote before voting and even said Bona would appreciate the tie.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3049 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:29 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:25 pm
I strongly dislike that snowy and ghug drove tom into oblivion however.
Add Damo to this too.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4003
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 2006

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3050 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:30 pm

Actually I could see Snowy and damo being teammates with the way Snowy has been treating damo. Would rather flip damo first though. Damo/Snowy/Meme or Damo/Snowy/Macca

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3051 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:31 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:29 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:25 pm
I strongly dislike that snowy and ghug drove tom into oblivion however.
Add Damo to this too.
I agree damo is probably scum.

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3052 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:33 pm

hold on why is ghug not in any of those mixtures

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4003
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 2006

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3053 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:34 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:33 pm
hold on why is ghug not in any of those mixtures
I doubt damo ghug and snowy are all 3 on the same team, and snowy is much more likely to be on a team with damo

Foxcastle
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1327

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3054 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:35 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:28 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:22 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:18 pm


You were online at EOD1 so I don't get why you are tryng to twist things. I voted Bona to tie the voting but Sabi also voted Bona. Then I moved my vote to you to keep the tie but YOU voted Bona out of nowhere to put him on the lead I then voted Flum to try to tie again but Durga, Squigs, Ghug, Bozo and Damo closed the deal.

If I have to choose a partner to Flum it's you (I already pointed this on the Bozo survey, but I put you two on the other team). Ghug and Bozo are the other options I would consider for this slot.
Except you didn't vote to tie. You voted to put Bona in the lead.
Are you that dense? I didn't saw Sabi vote before voting and even said Bona would appreciate the tie.
So you say.

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 1736
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 2397

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3055 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:35 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:20 pm
I do have a follow up question for TFB cause something caught my attention. TFB you claimed that you found an original townslip that Durga made. Can you explain what made you think she townslipped? Cause I wasn't following that logic then and we certainly know that logic doesn't add up now
Yeah I think I did mention it was possible she could have faked it but just didn't view it as likely. The forceful way she declared her expectation of how she thought things worked/should work with the PMs listing scum team partners and her consternation at the fact she was wrong in those assumptions pinged me as a townie reaction. I was wrong and I am glad she was NKed because I wouldn't have supported a DK on her for a while. I guess when she told me it wasn't a townslip I should have listened.

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3056 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:38 pm

I think a tfb-sabi-squiggs scumteam is still very much a possibility

Foxcastle
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1327

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3057 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:41 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:38 pm
I think a tfb-sabi-squiggs scumteam is still very much a possibility
Squiggs is one of my strongest townreads, so I do think it's good to be worried about him being scum.

Sabi I find myself unable to read any way but town. I don't think their play makes sense as scum.

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3058 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:43 pm

I think sabi makes alot of sense as scum. their past games they seemed fueled by emotions of being doubted and here it seems like theyve done everything they can to avoid situations where they could be doubted

snowy801
Posts: 4300
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 6485

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3059 Post by snowy801 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:47 pm

snowy scum reads Flum
"omg guys the way he's treating Flum means they must be scum together"

snowy scum reads damo
"omg guys the way he's treating damo means they must be scum together"

just fucking kill them please

snowy801
Posts: 4300
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 6485

Re: MAFIA 71: "PAPERS PLEASE" - GAME THREAD [Hidden]

#3060 Post by snowy801 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:48 pm

My current assessment of scum possibilities are

TFB
Sabi
bozo
Macca
damo

In that order, probably (bottom scummiest)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests