M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
DeathLlama8

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#3121 Post by DeathLlama8 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:16 am

won’t really be on tonight or tomorrow obviously but will catch up and reevaluate after

Bonatogether

#3122 Post by Bonatogether » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:14 am

i should have no voted and forced motion

idk where we go from here

damo666

#3123 Post by damo666 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:06 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:14 am
i should have no voted and forced motion

idk where we go from here
Lets wait and see who the NK is but I think we should vote from the pool of Bozo voters excluding you.

Jamiet99uk

#3124 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:22 am

Oh dear.

I told you Bozo was Town. My mind was changed by a combination of his tactless, superior droning, and the fact he did a survey.

Ghug is scum.

The other two are in the pool of Damo / Bona / Darg.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

Jamiet99uk

#3125 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:25 am

We can still win this. The process starts with the death of Ghug. Sorry Ghug, you've done well, but there's no way you and Damo are Town.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3126 Post by ghug » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:52 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:22 am
Oh dear.

I told you Bozo was Town. My mind was changed by a combination of his tactless, superior droning, and the fact he did a survey.

Ghug is scum.

I'm scum because what? Bozo said so?

Jamiet99uk

#3127 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:07 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:52 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Oh dear.

Ghug is scum.

Snowy said so too.

You were the counterwagon to Bozo and I'm finding it very hard to believe that all three EoDs have been Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town.

You've been coasting in this game. Sure, you say quite a lot of things, but you have largely come across as being very laid back. The one time you've seemed genuinely agitated was during the last EoD when I said I might not be around and you snapped at me to move my vote (I was still on Damo). I assume you thought I'd move to Bozo.

Jamiet99uk

#3128 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:09 am

DL8 is my top townread. S44 is a townread too. I won't eject BSab tomorrow.

The rest are the pool.

Jamiet99uk

#3129 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:17 am

Something very strange about yesterday was this sequence of things:

1. I said I suspected Bona.
2. I voted for Bona.
3. Bona responded to my post indicating suspicion of him and said "then vote me lol".
4. Two people pointed out to Bona that I actually was already voting him when he'd said that.
5. Bona continued posting. He made 18 posts in D3 after the one where he said "Vote me lol" to me. In NONE of those 18 posts did he mention me, respond to my vote, or make any reference whatsoever to acknowledge that he'd even seen it. He totally avoided me.

This is very odd.

damo666

#3130 Post by damo666 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:34 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:25 am
We can still win this. The process starts with the death of Ghug. Sorry Ghug, you've done well, but there's no way you and Damo are Town.
@Jamie I am town. Ghug probably isn't.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3131 Post by ghug » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:35 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:07 am
ghug wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Oh dear.

Ghug is scum.

Snowy said so too.

You were the counterwagon to Bozo and I'm finding it very hard to believe that all three EoDs have been Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town.

You've been coasting in this game. Sure, you say quite a lot of things, but you have largely come across as being very laid back. The one time you've seemed genuinely agitated was during the last EoD when I said I might not be around and you snapped at me to move my vote (I was still on Damo). I assume you thought I'd move to Bozo.
If the question were "is a game likely to be town v town v town v town.... for three days", of course the answer would be no. The question is "given that the game was town v town v Bona v town... for two days and the third day ended in a town death, how likely is it the counterwagon on that third day is also town", to which the answer is much less clearly no and isb arguably yes, given the scum's demonstrated ability to put town on the block this game.

I didn't snap at you. I told you you should move, which you should have. Obviously I would have preferred a darg vote or a bozo vote, but you did cast a vote, so clearly you agree with me that you needed to cast a vote.

Why am I more likely to be scum than darg, whose wagon you voted out of second place?

damo666

#3132 Post by damo666 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:36 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:17 am

2. I voted for Bona.
3. Bona responded to my post indicating suspicion of him and said "then vote me lol".
4. Two people pointed out to Bona that I actually was already voting him when he'd said that.
5. Bona continued posting. He made 18 posts in D3 after the one where he said "Vote me lol" to me. In NONE of those 18 posts did he mention me, respond to my vote, or make any reference whatsoever to acknowledge that he'd even seen it. He totally avoided me.

This is very odd.
Agreed.

Who were the 2 in 4?

Jamiet99uk

#3133 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:41 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:35 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
ghug wrote:

Snowy said so too.

If the question were "is a game likely to be town v town v town v town.... for three days", of course the answer would be no. The question is "given that the game was town v town v Bona v town... for two days and the third day ended in a town death, how likely is it the counterwagon on that third day is also town", to which the answer is much less clearly no and isb arguably yes, given the scum's demonstrated ability to put town on the block this game.

I didn't snap at you. I told you you should move, which you should have. Obviously I would have preferred a darg vote or a bozo vote, but you did cast a vote, so clearly you agree with me that you needed to cast a vote.

Why am I more likely to be scum than darg, whose wagon you voted out of second place?
Why did you put Bona's name in there in place of one of the "Towns" in my quote? Is Bona your top scumread?

Jamiet99uk

#3134 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:42 am

damo666 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:36 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:17 am

2. I voted for Bona.

This is very odd.
Agreed.

Who were the 2 in 4?
One was me and I think the other one was Squiggles.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3135 Post by ghug » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:46 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:41 am
ghug wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Snowy said so too.

Why did you put Bona's name in there in place of one of the "Towns" in my quote? Is Bona your top scumread?
No, that's an absurd reach. I still townread Bona, but I found it odd that you were assuming he was town yourself.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3136 Post by ghug » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:47 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:46 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
ghug wrote:

No, that's an absurd reach. I still townread Bona, but I found it odd that you were assuming he was town yourself.

damo666

#3137 Post by damo666 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:57 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
ghug wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Snowy said so too.

Bona is the only unknown of the tip wagons of the first 2 days. Simple as that surely?

damo666

#3138 Post by damo666 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:58 am

Jamiet99uk

#3139 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:01 am

ghug wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
ghug wrote:

I was assuming no such thing.

I was asking you if you thought that's what had happened.

Your position appeared to be that no scum had been on the block at any EoD so far. And since you've just said you townread Bona, and you purport to be town yourself, clearly that IS your position.

It isn't mine.

Jamiet99uk

#3140 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:03 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:47 am
ghug wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

I scumread you both. I can only cast one valid vote at a time. You struck me as a more viable wagon, and you were Bozo's choice.