M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 5057
Contact:

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2701 Post by dargorygel » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:36 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:35 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:39 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:10 am


I'm wounded.
I do think you are having a good mafia game.
Which is it?
Are you grasping for allies?
Wait...nvm... I get it
1

damo666
Posts: 10560
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3121

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2702 Post by damo666 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:38 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:35 pm
"One day we will get a scum!Sabi"

Scumslip? :-)
Fake townslip
1

damo666
Posts: 10560
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3121

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2703 Post by damo666 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:38 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:36 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:35 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:39 am


I do think you are having a good mafia game.
Which is it?
Are you grasping for allies?
Wait...nvm... I get it
Well done.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 9398
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2237

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2704 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:39 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:15 pm
A list of players and who I think are unlikely scum partners

SABI none
BONA Bozo Darg DL Squig
BOZO Bona DL ghug
DARG Bozo
DL Bona Bozo
GHUG Bozo
Jamie none
SQUIGS Bona

So, I guess I ought to be voting among Sabi, Jamie, Darg, ghug and Squigs.

Jamie I townread, Squigs I townlean and I guess there's no chance of a Sabi kill today. This leaves me with Darg and ghug. Interestingly they are voting each other (mutual bussing?).

Views on these 2 (darg and ghug) sought from Sabi, Bona, Jamie and Squigs please.

Thanks.
You certainly should not be voting for me based on your list, because you have excluded me from almost all possible scum teams even if there are only 3 mafia.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 9398
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2237

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2705 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:48 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:48 pm
Good morning puppies!

Just reading and what not.

Bozo I have a question. Do you think everyone that voted for you is potential scum? Like I don't get why you think 7 people in this game are all scum because they voted snowy or scum read you?


Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:08 pm
ghug wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:06 pm


Do you think bozo kills celaph? What would it say about who his teammates are?
idk that specific nk analysis, but imo, if they're killing lower-townread people, it means they can't kill more townread people for whatever reason - either them being wrong or them being scum
it means they can't kill more townread people for whatever reason - either them being wrong or them being scum

What does this mean Bona? Who is wrong in this context?


bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:41 am
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:33 am


oh do you townread squigs now?
My current theory is that Squigs was just successfully pocketed by ghug, and I could see a team of ghug/damo/Jamie/BesharamSabi wanting to NK foodcoats N1 and come out D2 trying to get snowy DKed, knowing they could NK him N2 if they were not successful.
I gotta say that's the Weirdest possible mafia team especially since by that logic damo has been bussing me since day one lol. Remember damo trying to flash wagon me at EOD on day one?

Also I love foodcoats and would have never killed him. He's my best ally : (

Squigs44 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:02 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:53 am
I think Squigs pointed this out with the incorrect assumption that I am scum, but this is an illogical progression from BesharamSabi:

"Snowy = my highest of scum reads, keeps making excuses for inactiveness,tried to ATE us with that long winded post, his strategy in day one makes no sense, has tried to buddy me a lot which is giving me m70 vibes."

"Why isn't the snowy wagon going anywhere?"

"Bozo has been making more of an effort than the other two. Has been engaging more."

My point stood on the fact that Sabi was using this in a TvS situation. If you are town, what motivation does scum Sabi have for this public deliberation?
I have publicly dilberated in previous games as well it's very much a me thing to do. I also don't like switching around my vote much and rather have one or two vote a day so I rather save it till the end to make my decision.
ghug wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:57 am
Squigs44 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:37 am


According to Sabi:

So I'm not sure how you've built up a meta to know this isn't scum Sabi. But I agree that Sabi should not be the focus today.

I think it would be easy for scum damo to replicate his scumpairings analysis thing and non-starters, so I'm gonna have to disagree with you there.

My townread on Jamie comes mostly from vibes in his more recent posts.
You get a pretty good idea of a person as a person from seeing them play as town. I don't think Sabi would be very good at mafia.

I can accept you'd think the latter two things, but I disagree with both.
Harsh but fair. Kinda hurt not even going to lie.

One day we will get a scum!Sabi.
No, I do not think that every player that voted for snowy or scum read me is scum, but I think all of the scum either voted for snowy, scum read me, or both.

damo voting you D1 EOD when you had no votes and were widely town read is the typical type of bus damo does, trying to distance from you without putting you at any risk of being the DK. I doubt a town damo would bother, knowing there was no chance you would be the DK.

For what it is worth, I am sure ghug does not really believe that.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 9398
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2237

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2706 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:54 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:39 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:15 pm
A list of players and who I think are unlikely scum partners

SABI none
BONA Bozo Darg DL Squig
BOZO Bona DL ghug
DARG Bozo
DL Bona Bozo
GHUG Bozo
Jamie none
SQUIGS Bona

So, I guess I ought to be voting among Sabi, Jamie, Darg, ghug and Squigs.

Jamie I townread, Squigs I townlean and I guess there's no chance of a Sabi kill today. This leaves me with Darg and ghug. Interestingly they are voting each other (mutual bussing?).

Views on these 2 (darg and ghug) sought from Sabi, Bona, Jamie and Squigs please.

Thanks.
You certainly should not be voting for me based on your list, because you have excluded me from almost all possible scum teams even if there are only 3 mafia.
You excluded me being scum with dargorygel, even though you missed putting him on my exclusions, so combined with your previous statement that BesharamSabi is town, you must think the scum team is exactly me, Jamie, and Squigs to be voting for me.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 9398
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2237

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2707 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:56 pm

Now is a good time for everyone to state their best guess at 3 scum and 4 scum mafia teams:

1. bozo: ghug/damo/Jamie, ghug/damo/Jamie/BesharamSabi
1

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 5057
Contact:

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2708 Post by dargorygel » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:00 pm

(there are other omissions, too)
1

damo666
Posts: 10560
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3121

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2709 Post by damo666 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:09 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:39 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:15 pm
A list of players and who I think are unlikely scum partners

SABI none
BONA Bozo Darg DL Squig
BOZO Bona DL ghug
DARG Bozo
DL Bona Bozo
GHUG Bozo
Jamie none
SQUIGS Bona

So, I guess I ought to be voting among Sabi, Jamie, Darg, ghug and Squigs.

Jamie I townread, Squigs I townlean and I guess there's no chance of a Sabi kill today. This leaves me with Darg and ghug. Interestingly they are voting each other (mutual bussing?).

Views on these 2 (darg and ghug) sought from Sabi, Bona, Jamie and Squigs please.

Thanks.
You certainly should not be voting for me based on your list, because you have excluded me from almost all possible scum teams even if there are only 3 mafia.
Yes. as I implied I intend to switch. Just not sure who to yet.

You could be scum with any pair of Sabi, Jamie and Squigs or all 3 but I admit it's unlikely.
1

damo666
Posts: 10560
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3121

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2710 Post by damo666 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:15 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:54 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:39 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:15 pm
A list of players and who I think are unlikely scum partners

SABI none
BONA Bozo Darg DL Squig
BOZO Bona DL ghug
DARG Bozo
DL Bona Bozo
GHUG Bozo
Jamie none
SQUIGS Bona

So, I guess I ought to be voting among Sabi, Jamie, Darg, ghug and Squigs.

Jamie I townread, Squigs I townlean and I guess there's no chance of a Sabi kill today. This leaves me with Darg and ghug. Interestingly they are voting each other (mutual bussing?).

Views on these 2 (darg and ghug) sought from Sabi, Bona, Jamie and Squigs please.

Thanks.
You certainly should not be voting for me based on your list, because you have excluded me from almost all possible scum teams even if there are only 3 mafia.
You excluded me being scum with dargorygel, even though you missed putting him on my exclusions, so combined with your previous statement that BesharamSabi is town, you must think the scum team is exactly me, Jamie, and Squigs to be voting for me.
Yes I should have put darg in your list.

And yes that would be the implication but I townread Jamie so I will be moving.

Note I removed Sabi from my towncore, I said they were unlikely to be daykilled.

So, actually the only scum team with you would be with sabi and squigs.
1

damo666
Posts: 10560
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3121

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2711 Post by damo666 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:20 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:15 pm
A list of players and who I think are unlikely scum partners

SABI none
BONA Bozo Darg DL Squig
BOZO Bona DL ghug
DARG Bozo Bona
DL Bona Bozo
GHUG Bozo
Jamie none
SQUIGS Bona
Tidied this up.

0 Sabi, Jamie
1 ghug, Squigs
2 darg, DL
3 Bozo
4 Bona
1

damo666
Posts: 10560
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3121

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2712 Post by damo666 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:22 pm

Now is a good time for everyone to state their best guess at 3 scum and 4 scum mafia teams:

1. bozo: ghug/damo/Jamie, ghug/damo/Jamie/BesharamSabi
2. damo: Sabi + 2 from darg/ghug/DL/Squigs (that order), Sabi + 3 of those
1

damo666
Posts: 10560
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3121

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2713 Post by damo666 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:23 pm

##vote Besh Sabi

back to my original hypothesis
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12634
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6836

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2714 Post by ghug » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:34 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:12 pm
Llama who does not know me and ghug who does are both voting for me because I am playing the exact way I always do.
I'm voting for you because you haven't done shit since you joined the game and we need you involved if we're to sort you.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12634
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6836

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2715 Post by ghug » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:34 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:18 pm
@ghug, why is sabi lock town instead of merely town?
I don't think they're capable of faking this performance.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12634
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6836

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2716 Post by ghug » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:36 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:28 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:17 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:12 pm
Who would you like, if the crew pre celeph death, to be in EoD with you if you were scum?
I don't understand this question.
Yeah. It came out wrong. I'm wondering if the scum team is particularly aiming at a safe last day. Who could they persuade, influence, control.

Bo would not be a good for scum endgame person. Nor would snowy. They both were daykilled, but scum might have easily pushed those kills. Food and celaph were both calm good thinkers. So they might have been offed to clean up the scumteam endgame situation.

It's probably a stretch.
Bo would be a great for scum endgame person. He is very stupid.
2

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4002
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 1999

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2717 Post by Squigs44 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:00 pm

It's very difficult for me to build a potential scumteam that doesn't have at least one of damo/darg on it. I think im going to have to vote between those 2 and bozo today
1

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4002
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 1999

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2718 Post by Squigs44 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:00 pm

##vote darg
1

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 5057
Contact:

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2719 Post by dargorygel » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:09 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:00 pm
It's very difficult for me to build a potential scumteam that doesn't have at least one of damo/darg on it. I think im going to have to vote between those 2 and bozo today
Am I really your top scum read? Or are you voting only on team potential connections?
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18845
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11072
Contact:

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2720 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:13 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:22 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:00 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:32 am
After D1 I did not have any strong scum reads, now I am not sure on anyone being town. For some reason I get the feeling that scum think they can win today, which would mean there are 4 scum. My current theory is that ghug, damo, Jamie, and BesharamSabi are mafia.
This is a potential slip with Bozotheclown knowing there are 4 mafia.
How?
Is this sarcasm or are you not reading the thread?
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aarodactyl, BobMcBob, Jamiet99uk and 6 guests