M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
bozotheclown
Posts: 9451
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2351

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2361 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:16 pm

The mafia likely preferred snowy be eliminated today, he would have been a lot more helpful to town going forward.

We should listen to snowy and DK ghug D3, I find it hard to believe ghug would not find snowy to be obvious town.
1

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1498
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2235

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2362 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:15 pm
A quick glance at Sabis EoD makes a Bozo-Sabi scum pair possible. Need to reread Sabi now
Have fun with that. Enjoy reading all of my post and try to build that wagon. The town can't afford another miskill so make sure that wagon is solid.

Also I have been scum reading bozo from the start in case you miss that in your reread of me.
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18985
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11339
Contact:

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2363 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm

Sabi's victim-blaming response to Snowy's flip is rather over the top.

At least I apologised.
1

DeathLlama8
Posts: 913
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 971

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2364 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm

this kinda clears up EOD1 at least. I think it's plausibly TvTvT
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12778
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 7153

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2365 Post by ghug » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:16 pm
The mafia likely preferred snowy be eliminated today, he would have been a lot more helpful to town going forward.

We should listen to snowy and DK ghug D3, I find it hard to believe ghug would not find snowy to be obvious town.
Why would I find him to be obvious town?

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1498
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2235

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2366 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:19 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm
Sabi's victim-blaming response to Snowy's flip is rather over the top.

At least I apologised.
Snowy has said worse things to me in games including the last game where he told me to never play diplomacy again because I sucked hard. At least I didn't go that far as he did.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 9451
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2351

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2367 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:20 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:11 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:08 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:06 pm
Damnit.

Bona, what was the alarm comment about?
both snowy and bozo jumping on me at the last second was a terrible look
This feels like it's coming from a townie.

I don't like how bozo went mostly quiet for the last 20 minutes but was there right at the end.
How would that be scum indicative? What does it mean to be "there right at the end"? Did you think I had left?
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 9451
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2351

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2368 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:22 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:16 pm
The mafia likely preferred snowy be eliminated today, he would have been a lot more helpful to town going forward.

We should listen to snowy and DK ghug D3, I find it hard to believe ghug would not find snowy to be obvious town.
Why would I find him to be obvious town?
For the same reasons I did. You even said you knew what he was doing D1 and that you have done the same thing D1 to avoid an early DK.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 9451
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2351

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2369 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:24 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm
Sabi's victim-blaming response to Snowy's flip is rather over the top.

At least I apologised.
Did you and ghug synchronize your responses in the mafia chat?
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18985
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11339
Contact:

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2370 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:25 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:24 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm
Sabi's victim-blaming response to Snowy's flip is rather over the top.

At least I apologised.
Did you and ghug synchronize your responses in the mafia chat?
Yes we did, didn't you read it?
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18985
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11339
Contact:

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2371 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:26 pm

<b>Roleblock Bonatogether</b>
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18985
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11339
Contact:

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2372 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:26 pm

Whoops wrong place.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12778
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 7153

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2373 Post by ghug » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:27 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:20 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:11 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:08 pm


both snowy and bozo jumping on me at the last second was a terrible look
This feels like it's coming from a townie.

I don't like how bozo went mostly quiet for the last 20 minutes but was there right at the end.
How would that be scum indicative? What does it mean to be "there right at the end"? Did you think I had left?
I expect a townie around and on the block to talk more. You appeared to have abandoned the game.

Bonatogether
Posts: 3923
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1800
Contact:

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2374 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:28 pm

i think it's relatively clear that bozo the clown is scum

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12778
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 7153

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2375 Post by ghug » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:28 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:25 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:24 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm
Sabi's victim-blaming response to Snowy's flip is rather over the top.

At least I apologised.
Did you and ghug synchronize your responses in the mafia chat?
Yes we did, didn't you read it?
Yeah he warned us against it. Said it was too similar to the plan I made with Squigs the night before.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 9451
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2351

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2376 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:31 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:27 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:20 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:11 pm


This feels like it's coming from a townie.

I don't like how bozo went mostly quiet for the last 20 minutes but was there right at the end.
How would that be scum indicative? What does it mean to be "there right at the end"? Did you think I had left?
I expect a townie around and on the block to talk more. You appeared to have abandoned the game.
Do you think I would give up as scum?
1

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 4002
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: OKC
Karma: 1999

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2377 Post by Squigs44 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:31 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm
Squigs44 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:15 pm
A quick glance at Sabis EoD makes a Bozo-Sabi scum pair possible. Need to reread Sabi now
Have fun with that. Enjoy reading all of my post and try to build that wagon. The town can't afford another miskill so make sure that wagon is solid.

Also I have been scum reading bozo from the start in case you miss that in your reread of me.
Why did you vote Snowy over bozo?
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 9451
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2351

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2378 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:32 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:28 pm
i think it's relatively clear that bozo the clown is scum
Relative to what?
1

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1498
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2235

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2379 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:37 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:31 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm
Squigs44 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:15 pm
A quick glance at Sabis EoD makes a Bozo-Sabi scum pair possible. Need to reread Sabi now
Have fun with that. Enjoy reading all of my post and try to build that wagon. The town can't afford another miskill so make sure that wagon is solid.

Also I have been scum reading bozo from the start in case you miss that in your reread of me.
Why did you vote Snowy over bozo?
I explained it before at EOD twice now if you want to scroll up and also during my reads of players, snowy was my stronger scum read between the two. His being aloof, not very engaged in the game, just throwing out names like ghug and death Llama without any back ups, him budding me up like he did as scum in m70, etc.

Not the gotcha you wanted but all my reads from day one was strong on snowy being scum hence why I voted him. If I was around for day 1 EOD I would have also been on snowy wagon.
1

DeathLlama8
Posts: 913
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 971

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#2380 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:38 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:16 pm
The mafia likely preferred snowy be eliminated today, he would have been a lot more helpful to town going forward.
who does this implicate?
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], BobMcBob, Google [Bot], Vecna and 6 guests