M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Doom427
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 977

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3121 Post by Doom427 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:26 pm

Hello Boat-

Any voting advice?

Doom427
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 977

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3122 Post by Doom427 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:46 pm

Wasted a solid half-minute trying to analyze nightkilling Llama, but the only thing that came out of it was A) I've been scum reading BunnyGo for a while now. Bunny would want me gone. and B)BunnyGo, baffalingly, has been scumreading DeathLLama for a while now. Durga could actually get Bunny to vote and kill off Death in that situation.

And that's before we get into WIFOM that either one could have done this as a trap.

Ok. I'm gonna step away for awhile, and come back later. Want to see some responses from Durga, and then I'll put up vote.

Do we want to end the game today? Or do we think playing on until tomorrow will change things?

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3123 Post by Durga » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:12 pm

Idk maybe we can end this evening. I'm pretty certain it's bunny and am struggling to change that pov at this point but let's engage a bit more before deciding.

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3124 Post by Durga » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:15 pm

Also you both need to put in votes to show where your head is at

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3125 Post by Durga » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:15 pm

##vote bunny

Doom427
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 977

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3126 Post by Doom427 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:19 pm

Durga wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:15 pm
Also you both need to put in votes to show where your head is at
I kinda wanted more posts from you responding, but like a fool I checked too early to leave without being obvious.

##VOTE Bunny

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3127 Post by Durga » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:19 pm

Also sabi was the objective right vote on d5 and even DL recognized that

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3128 Post by Durga » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:20 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:19 pm
Durga wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:15 pm
Also you both need to put in votes to show where your head is at
I kinda wanted more posts from you responding, but like a fool I checked too early to leave without being obvious.

##VOTE Bunny
Lol I'm gonna grab my lunch order and then come back and answer everything. You can always change your vote if my responses ping you as scummy

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3129 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:46 pm
Wasted a solid half-minute trying to analyze nightkilling Llama, but the only thing that came out of it was A) I've been scum reading BunnyGo for a while now. Bunny would want me gone. and B)BunnyGo, baffalingly, has been scumreading DeathLLama for a while now. Durga could actually get Bunny to vote and kill off Death in that situation.

And that's before we get into WIFOM that either one could have done this as a trap.

Ok. I'm gonna step away for awhile, and come back later. Want to see some responses from Durga, and then I'll put up vote.

Do we want to end the game today? Or do we think playing on until tomorrow will change things?
I would like a chance to read. But as of now, I’m not feeling the town vibes from Durga. Her recent posts have been very scummy. But I’m worried I’m tunneling again and not giving her a chance to go right.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3130 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:25 pm

Durga wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:19 pm
Also sabi was the objective right vote on d5 and even DL recognized that
This is such horseshit.

All you’d have to do was listen to them and know Sabi was town. Then if you still had a miskill D5, vote anyone but Sabi today and help them go right.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3131 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:27 pm

##vote Durga. I think you’re overplaying your hand. And I’m hoping Doom was just setting a trap rather than being 100% sincere.

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3132 Post by Durga » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:29 pm

Ahhh here we go, nice

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3133 Post by Durga » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:30 pm

Don't recall you screaming about it being horseshjt the other 20 times I've said it

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3134 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:33 pm

Durga wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:30 pm
Don't recall you screaming about it being horseshjt the other 20 times I've said it
It was then too. But now you’re being more adamant. And playing it off like you’re brilliant. It’s towny to be wrong. It’s scummy to push wrong and still declare correct.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3135 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:34 pm

And if you’re town, I don’t see how I can win with you writing off my reread, pushing to end the game, and knowingly not give me the chance to go right. I can hold my head high in GT with this one. Except for not being townread enough prior to today (which is hard as Vecna sub) nothing I can do at the end.

Doom427
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 977

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3136 Post by Doom427 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:56 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:27 pm
##vote Durga. I think you’re overplaying your hand. And I’m hoping Doom was just setting a trap rather than being 100% sincere.
Bunny, about half of your posts this day have been rereading me and wondering if I'm scum, and very faint discussion about Durga maybe being Scum.

I know you said you're not a great litigator, but could you give me something to tell me you're town and Durga is the Scum? I don't want to be wrong here, but

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3137 Post by Durga » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:00 pm

you know when you're trying to play mafia but senior lawyers keep calling you to do stuff like leave me ALONE sir so i can play my online game in peace
1

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3138 Post by Durga » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:03 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:13 am
Doom427 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:28 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:20 pm
Hi Doom,

Do you think the fact that you're inexperienced and easily pressured have a negative influence on your gameplay, given that you unfortunately rolled scum?

Please advise
I'm a cold bitch who doesn't react to anything. Makes me wish I rolled scum, so I could have fun posts to do that I think would benefit my team :(

But glad to see scum team is having a fun time manipulating us. Glad someone gets to have fun
So like this: I don't remember any Doom posts like this last game.
do you not? i recall her making tons of jokes and stuff? or what is it about the post that seems off to you?

Durga
Posts: 9342
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4919

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3139 Post by Durga » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:04 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:40 am
snowy801 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:31 pm
Bunny what have I done to deserve this game?

Did I shitpost too much last time? Is that it? I didn't even start the fire
You signed up.
WHy are you responding to snowy on d6 when he's been dead since d1??? what

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#3140 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:05 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:56 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:27 pm
##vote Durga. I think you’re overplaying your hand. And I’m hoping Doom was just setting a trap rather than being 100% sincere.
Bunny, about half of your posts this day have been rereading me and wondering if I'm scum, and very faint discussion about Durga maybe being Scum.

I know you said you're not a great litigator, but could you give me something to tell me you're town and Durga is the Scum? I don't want to be wrong here, but
Did you not see the post where I said she was the scummier of day 1?

Here’s my POV (it’s the only one I have):

1) I understood why you all were voting Sabi, and I really sympathized with you doing it as you’ve never played end game before, but Durga should know better than to play defense and hand back a lead of miskills in our pocket at the end. She also should have known Sabi better.

2) Her day 1 isn’t great.

3) she’s been the loudest leader of miskill pushes. In addition, while advocating for miskills to clear up the KiLo, she kept saving and shading me. This isn’t clearing things up.

Now…am I sure I’m correct? No. You had really weird tone the first few days. Very different than the prior game. I originally wrote it off as “more comfortable “ or “not VT”. I still think that’s correct. But it could be more comfortable.

Your VCA is much much better than hers.

It is towny to be wrong. And it’s towny to not know things. But it’s not towny to advocate for yourself being brilliant town after repeatedly not knowing and being wrong.


So choosing between you two, I choose that Durga is more likely the scum.

If she’s town, I’m also more willing to pay off to your win. You’ve played the scum game really really well. She hasn’t played town as well. I find when I play to payoff to good players, I win more often. It’s a deciding factor for me when I’m stuck.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], wsollish and 3 guests