M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2041 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:42 am

damo666 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:35 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:24 am
damo666 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:19 am


Join me on Jamie then. I doubt rdr is scum.
##vote jamie

You'll have to explain rdr later.
Jamie give you permission to bus him in Mafchat did he?
No, he was already in my PoIP (Person of Interest Pool). I'd have done the opposite if we were both scum.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2042 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:43 am

damo666 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:35 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am
damo666 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am


Tasty
:? I'm too tired man...and you're entirely too chipper.
😎
At least buy me a coffee...

damo666
Posts: 10228
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3008

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2043 Post by damo666 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:44 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:43 am
damo666 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:35 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am


:? I'm too tired man...and you're entirely too chipper.
😎
At least buy me a coffee...
☕
1

damo666
Posts: 10228
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3008

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2044 Post by damo666 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:46 am

So, if Bunny is town who is Jamie's partner?

Sabi?

Not rdr surely. Although they were my original scumpair days ago.

Deep threat doom? Let's hope not because if so I can't see us winning.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2045 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:51 am

damo666 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:46 am
So, if Bunny is town who is Jamie's partner?

Sabi?

Not rdr surely. Although they were my original scumpair days ago.

Deep threat doom? Let's hope not because if so I can't see us winning.
Why do you think doom is deep? Sabi and I have been saying she isn't VT since I joined and before.

Why not rdr? I don't see what you're seeing.

Sabi I have no real ability to read.

DeathLlama is fun, but provides too many puzzles to be towncore.

damo666
Posts: 10228
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3008

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2046 Post by damo666 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:58 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:51 am
damo666 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:46 am
So, if Bunny is town who is Jamie's partner?

Sabi?

Not rdr surely. Although they were my original scumpair days ago.

Deep threat doom? Let's hope not because if so I can't see us winning.
Why do you think doom is deep? Sabi and I have been saying she isn't VT since I joined and before.

Why not rdr? I don't see what you're seeing.

Sabi I have no real ability to read.

DeathLlama is fun, but provides too many puzzles to be towncore.
Well you're the only two. Doom is in everyone else's towncore. That's deep enough.

Explained rdr before.

Agreed.

Maybe but vca implies town.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2047 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:01 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:16 am
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:12 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:11 am


Never mind ##vote rdr.
Why rdr?

##vote jamiet
He specifically argues that scum knew that ghug was tracker.
I never did that. Show were I made this assumption.

I said scum didn't need to kill Damo and could target possible Tracker because Target is a liability for them. They were lucky (or saw something) hitting Ghug.

The way you are tryng to force a scumslip to save your neck makes me more sure of my vote.
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2048 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:04 am

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:36 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:19 am
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:18 am

tbf you literally put this in the question you asked him. I'm not immediately convinced.
Not really. My point was "even if they knew". His response was "you're wrong on all counts...." and went on to explain why OF COURSE they would kill ghug.
I think he just meant ghug was a reasonable kill, not that scum definitely knew ghug was tracker? I'm still not really seeing it as a scumslip, especially in that long (and probably relatively well thought out) of a post.
This is how a towny interpret my post. Scum didn't need to kill Damo and could try to hit Tracker. Ghug was a good guess.
1

damo666
Posts: 10228
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3008

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2049 Post by damo666 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:07 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:01 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:16 am
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:12 am

Why rdr?

##vote jamiet
He specifically argues that scum knew that ghug was tracker.
I never did that. Show were I made this assumption.

I said scum didn't need to kill Damo and could target possible Tracker because Target is a liability for them. They were lucky (or saw something) hitting Ghug.

The way you are tryng to force a scumslip to save your neck makes me more sure of my vote.
This post screams town.

@rdr if you are right about Bunny who is his partner?

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2050 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:09 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:01 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:16 am
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:12 am

Why rdr?

##vote jamiet
He specifically argues that scum knew that ghug was tracker.
I never did that. Show were I made this assumption.

I said scum didn't need to kill Damo and could target possible Tracker because Target is a liability for them. They were lucky (or saw something) hitting Ghug.

The way you are tryng to force a scumslip to save your neck makes me more sure of my vote.
Not trying to force. Reading your post and it looked too confident about them knowing to me. I don't see you as someone who is imprecise like that normally. I also don't see town!rdr tunneling me for prodding.

I'll need to dig up damo's read on you, because I'm really not seeing it.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2051 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:59 am

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:42 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:16 pm
Durga wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:29 pm
I agree - and I love pleasant Jamie - I just think it's a little strange he totally ignored the vote.
Tbh in this setup, in the current game state, votes on me are wrong, but not illogical. I accept that I am in a reasonable POE who are nowhere near clear as town, and we have one living townclear and another person who is town-clear-able, and I've already pretty much admitted that that isn't me.
Do you still feel this way now that you're getting tangible pressure, or do you think the wagon on you might have scum on it?
I am voting for TFB.

TFB is on my wagon.

I hope that answers your question.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2052 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:02 am

I'd like to pick up on two points here:
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:17 am

That leaves me with you and bunny. I personally prefer the DK to come from one of you two. My issue with bunny is that his posts have gotten significantly harder to follow the internal logic of the longer he has been in this game. One explanation is that he played the early game as town and was put into a mafia slot, which prompted and obvious change in thought process. The other is that just like rest of us he is making a mistake.
This does not make sense. The moment BunnyGo subbed into the game he'd get a PM from the GM telling him what role he was. There was no point at which he was actively playing the game "as town" - what is this nonsense?
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:17 am
Things I don't like post-read are your PoE pool with Bona in it. While I am willing to forgive that from a newbie (thought still agreed with Sabi that it was odd that Doom did that too) I am far less willing to forgive it from you.
For goodness sake. Bona is the co-GM. It was a joke based on the fact that earlier on, President Eden had counted a vote for Bona, either by accident or for shits and giggles. That cannot be a reason to scum-read me, get out of here.
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2053 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:06 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:36 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:26 pm
ghug wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:07 pm
Still no Kak?
Who is kak, is he knew
yknow jamie you never did evaluate whether you thought his claim was fake? did you?
I was not online for the EoD where he made the claim.

Once I got online and caught up, I said:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:37 am
I guess time will tell us if Kak's claim is real but for now it hasn't been CC'ed (and of course if it's a lie the real Tracker should not CC at the moment), so there we go.
I did not know if he was fake-claiming or not and maintained an open mind until Damo started hinting that he knew something. I was inclined to believe Damo as my posts on that issue clearly show.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2054 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:15 am

damo666 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:32 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:38 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:05 pm
##vote Jamie
Why are you voting for me and what is it that you expect me to say?
Maybe it's because you have been busy outside game but your engagement is lacklustre to the extent that it seems you may be fed up with your scum teammates and have more or less given up.

However let's assume I'm wrong and you're a busy irl townsperson.

You are currently voting for TFB. Who is their most likely scummate and why?

Assuming you are wrong about TFB (and I suspect you are) who do you think are he most likely scumpair (and why).

Finally how do you read Bunny and Sabi.

Thanks
I don't get into making theoretical pairings the way you do, Damo, but it could be Doom. In any case my remaining scum pool would be, in roughly this order: Doom, Sabi, Bunny, Rdrivera.

Why Doom? Because of the angry defensiveness when under no real pressure, and because of her attempts to wagon Damo even when Damo was signalling that Kak was lying - strikes me as a potentially panicky newbie trying to save a scum partner.

Why Sabi? Mostly because they appeared to be PR hunting especially during N2 which is rather scummy.

Bunny I'm less sure on but the bust-up with Ghug seemed rather stagey. Although Ghug started it, Bunny's responses seemed intended to stir the issue up to create content and look like something was happening. Increasing the noise-to-signal ratio, you know. I'd like to review Bunny's more recent posting.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2055 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:16 am

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:12 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:11 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:10 am

Why rdr?
Never mind ##vote rdr.
Why rdr?

##vote jamiet
Why are you voting for me?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10272
Contact:

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2056 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:19 am

Various people are saying they suspect TFB but aren't voting for him. Sad.

##Vote Doom instead then

damo666
Posts: 10228
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3008

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2057 Post by damo666 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:02 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:02 am
I'd like to pick up on two points here:
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:17 am

That leaves me with you and bunny. I personally prefer the DK to come from one of you two. My issue with bunny is that his posts have gotten significantly harder to follow the internal logic of the longer he has been in this game. One explanation is that he played the early game as town and was put into a mafia slot, which prompted and obvious change in thought process. The other is that just like rest of us he is making a mistake.
This does not make sense. The moment BunnyGo subbed into the game he'd get a PM from the GM telling him what role he was. There was no point at which he was actively playing the game "as town" - what is this nonsense?
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:17 am
Things I don't like post-read are your PoE pool with Bona in it. While I am willing to forgive that from a newbie (thought still agreed with Sabi that it was odd that Doom did that too) I am far less willing to forgive it from you.
For goodness sake. Bona is the co-GM. It was a joke based on the fact that earlier on, President Eden had counted a vote for Bona, either by accident or for shits and giggles. That cannot be a reason to scum-read me, get out of here.
Jamie has 2 good points here.

damo666
Posts: 10228
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3008

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2058 Post by damo666 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:07 pm

Every time somebody speaks I think they're town. This is hopeless.

Doom427
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 974

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2059 Post by Doom427 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:19 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:15 am
damo666 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:32 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:38 pm


Why are you voting for me and what is it that you expect me to say?
Maybe it's because you have been busy outside game but your engagement is lacklustre to the extent that it seems you may be fed up with your scum teammates and have more or less given up.

However let's assume I'm wrong and you're a busy irl townsperson.

You are currently voting for TFB. Who is their most likely scummate and why?

Assuming you are wrong about TFB (and I suspect you are) who do you think are he most likely scumpair (and why).

Finally how do you read Bunny and Sabi.

Thanks
I don't get into making theoretical pairings the way you do, Damo, but it could be Doom. In any case my remaining scum pool would be, in roughly this order: Doom, Sabi, Bunny, Rdrivera.

Why Doom? Because of the angry defensiveness when under no real pressure, and because of her attempts to wagon Damo even when Damo was signalling that Kak was lying - strikes me as a potentially panicky newbie trying to save a scum partner.

Why Sabi? Mostly because they appeared to be PR hunting especially during N2 which is rather scummy.

Bunny I'm less sure on but the bust-up with Ghug seemed rather stagey. Although Ghug started it, Bunny's responses seemed intended to stir the issue up to create content and look like something was happening. Increasing the noise-to-signal ratio, you know. I'd like to review Bunny's more recent posting.
I really liked a lot of the posts made so far, and will make longer read when at work. Didn't check bot, but I want to ##VOTE bunny

Didn't love the long fight with Ghug, and other stuff I'll find and quote when I check bot at work.

And also wanna say, Jamie is calling me too defensive to be townie. I may be new, but... I'm not that new. That's ironic. Secondly, Damo's "Signal" was... Saying Kak was a liar, but not saying why. If I came online to see ~7 people voting Kak after Damo did that, my assumption would be scum and a few townies fell into a silly trap against Kak. Saying "Kill this person, trust me. I'd only kill them if I was claiming, but I'm not claiming" reads to me as a scum wanting to get the kill without risking counter claim, and not as someone... wanting to get the kill, but not claim the role?

If someone pushes that without making it clear, like I said before, It helps scum team... B/c one scum team member understanding it is all it takes. It doesn't hide the claim. Hell, scum Damo could say he was just so sure Kak was scum, he was pretending to be sure, but gee, he sure is sorry tracker died. That... Might not work. But it could?

That's why my instant reaction to a "Kak is lying" vote, is go "Tell me why, until then I vote for you".

damo666
Posts: 10228
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3008

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2060 Post by damo666 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:38 pm

15 minutes to go EOD1 votes are

Snowy 3 [doom Jamie rdr]
Damo 3 [DL Kak Snowy]
Fish 3 [damo TFB durga]
Kak 2 [ghug VecnaBunny]

Now doom voters please explain to me the ratioanle why scumDoom knowing the 3 lead wagons are town would now vote for scum Kak making it

Damo 3
Fish 3
Kak 3
Snowy 2

?

Note I am on fish so my natural self save move would be to Kak.

The vote move makes no sense for scumDoom to make.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests