M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 208

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#61 Post by Kakarroto » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:48 am

Thank you Eden for the answers! Just wanted some of the obvious ones dealt with so no metaknowledge might ruin it :)

Concerning the starting date, I might start now, but you all seem to forget a very important information:

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:27 am
Put me in.

I'm about to fly to Germany but I'll be back by Monday 18th.


So I'm in team jamie to start with monday, unless he himself posts in here and says he can start sooner.

Furthermore: Yal'l didn't seem to read his post so I must conclude you didn't read Jamie's post. Hence I proclaim before the start of the game I will defend Jamie to the upmost of my abilities, conviction and time constrains from all unnatural and evil intended witchhunting. Disclaimer: this will not interfere with my ability to play to game, neither will I just upright townslot Jamie. If I truly think he is a witch I'll let him burn, I'm just saying with the last game I'm very suspicous of anyone who shades him.
2

damo666
Posts: 10223
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2983

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#62 Post by damo666 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:32 am

Whenever you like
1

ubercacher16
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:47 am
Location: Illinois
Karma: 96

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#63 Post by ubercacher16 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:33 pm

I really should be ubercacher20
1

snowy801
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5663

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#64 Post by snowy801 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:46 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:48 am
Thank you Eden for the answers! Just wanted some of the obvious ones dealt with so no metaknowledge might ruin it :)

Concerning the starting date, I might start now, but you all seem to forget a very important information:

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:27 am
Put me in.

I'm about to fly to Germany but I'll be back by Monday 18th.


So I'm in team jamie to start with monday, unless he himself posts in here and says he can start sooner.

Furthermore: Yal'l didn't seem to read his post so I must conclude you didn't read Jamie's post. Hence I proclaim before the start of the game I will defend Jamie to the upmost of my abilities, conviction and time constrains from all unnatural and evil intended witchhunting. Disclaimer: this will not interfere with my ability to play to game, neither will I just upright townslot Jamie. If I truly think he is a witch I'll let him burn, I'm just saying with the last game I'm very suspicous of anyone who shades him.
Don't worry kaka I'd never miskill anyone
1

Doom427
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 970

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#65 Post by Doom427 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:23 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:46 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:48 am
Thank you Eden for the answers! Just wanted some of the obvious ones dealt with so no metaknowledge might ruin it :)

Concerning the starting date, I might start now, but you all seem to forget a very important information:

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:27 am
Put me in.

I'm about to fly to Germany but I'll be back by Monday 18th.


So I'm in team jamie to start with monday, unless he himself posts in here and says he can start sooner.

Furthermore: Yal'l didn't seem to read his post so I must conclude you didn't read Jamie's post. Hence I proclaim before the start of the game I will defend Jamie to the upmost of my abilities, conviction and time constrains from all unnatural and evil intended witchhunting. Disclaimer: this will not interfere with my ability to play to game, neither will I just upright townslot Jamie. If I truly think he is a witch I'll let him burn, I'm just saying with the last game I'm very suspicous of anyone who shades him.
Don't worry kaka I'd never miskill anyone
Snowy wanted me and Sabi to stay in the game until the end last time, and we were both town. It's true.
7

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18448
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10230
Contact:

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#66 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:14 pm

Oh hey this filled up.

I could start as early as the 13th if needed.
4

President Eden
Posts: 3024
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4924

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#67 Post by President Eden » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:08 pm

Just an update…

So far I’ve heard from everyone except lfischl and Doom regarding an earlier start time. The latest such time was this Friday, October 15.

If Doom and lfischl confirm that they are available to start then, Bona and I will randomly determine the roles and assign them on Thursday, October 14, when we make the official game thread. That thread will contain the final version of the setup (though we anticipate no changes) and any other information that may be in flux.

Looking forward to starting soon :)
2

Doom427
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 970

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#68 Post by Doom427 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:22 pm

I can do the 15th! Gives me a bit more time to be productive at work
3

lfischl
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 2:43 pm
Location: The area by the bay
Karma: 371

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#69 Post by lfischl » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:35 pm

President Eden wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:08 pm
Just an update…

So far I’ve heard from everyone except lfischl and Doom regarding an earlier start time. The latest such time was this Friday, October 15.

If Doom and lfischl confirm that they are available to start then, Bona and I will randomly determine the roles and assign them on Thursday, October 14, when we make the official game thread. That thread will contain the final version of the setup (though we anticipate no changes) and any other information that may be in flux.

Looking forward to starting soon :)
I think I can do the 15th
3

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18448
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10230
Contact:

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#70 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:04 am

So we start tomorrow?
2

President Eden
Posts: 3024
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4924

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#71 Post by President Eden » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:04 am
So we start tomorrow?
Yeah! Role PMs and the game thread go up later today 8-)
2

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#72 Post by Durga » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:06 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:43 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:04 am
So we start tomorrow?
Yeah! Role PMs and the game thread go up later today 8-)
Oh good, I'm bored of being productive at work
3

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7642
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4456

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#73 Post by Chaqa » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:15 pm

test
2

Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 208

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#74 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:55 pm

President Eden wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:11 am
SETUP INFORMATION
[...]
Role Descriptions
[...]
Sleepwalker – Appears as Vanilla Town, receives a Vanilla Town PM, and wins with the Town of Webdipa. However, at night, this player randomly targets another player.
[...]
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:49 pm
i hardclaim sleepwalker

and yeah lost child would be so fun to play, it's like a little game within the game
##askGM I understood it like Sleepwalker gets a normal VT PM so the Sleepwalker wouldn't know his role, is that correct?
1

Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 208

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time…

#75 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:56 pm

please ignore this, should've gone into the main thread ...
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests