M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
snowy801
Posts: 3008
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5248

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2081 Post by snowy801 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:55 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:52 pm
Here's a question for all the Jasnah voters:

Who do you think we should vote out, if she were somehow off the table?

Also @Doom you're doing a great job and should post more
Bona, Chaqa, Durga, rdr
Anything in particular make you scum read Bona?
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1237

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2082 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:58 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:32 pm
Vecna wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:30 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:56 pm

....

Additionally, two hardclaims cannot exist independently. This is a big issue for me and I'm surprised others aren't making a big deal out of it. Egos, mostly.

It's possible jasnah is town doing this, but I can't see any reason for town!jasnah to fake hardclaim Miller and I can't see any reason for scum!Bunny or nonMillerTown!Bunnyt to counterclaim.

This means Bunny must be Miller and jasnah is probably scum, to me at least.
You can keep blabbing about your hard-claim all you want, put some links and all, but no real miller would be retracting it in the face of a counter-claim. She'd be on that warpath.
I continue to purport that Jasnah has not clearly retracted.
I guess I'll deal with both you and Chaqa at once here. Unless I have catastrophically misread things it is really irrelevant to the discussion what jasnah has and has not done wrt to retraction. Jasnah doesn't need to retract for it to be blatantly obvious that she's a VT given everything that has been said. You clearly care more about hard claims than anyone else does. There is literally no reason for scum!jasnah to fake claim mafia as the default immediate reaction is to kill both WHICH IS A TERRIBLE TRADE FOR MAFIA.

There are very obvious reasons to fake claim miller and we've literally rehashed them umpteen times for you. You can claim voting jasnah is good because she hasn't posted much and isn't a particularly useful town right now, but pretending that the odds are good she is scum is pretty silly. I put the odds of her being scum at <5% given what others have said and how they have tipped their hand. You're better than this type of argument Chaqa which makes me very confused.
4

BunnyGo
Posts: 9958
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3195

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2083 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:58 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:55 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:52 pm
Here's a question for all the Jasnah voters:

Who do you think we should vote out, if she were somehow off the table?

Also @Doom you're doing a great job and should post more
Bona, Chaqa, Durga, rdr
Anything in particular make you scum read Bona?
Early attention with lots of I'M HERE!!! I'M TOWN!!! action. Then slowly fading away...
3

damo666
Posts: 9807
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2630

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2084 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:58 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:55 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:52 pm
This game is simple.
Are you intentionally playing your scum meta just to mess with us lol
My alignment doesn't affect my playstyle. Ahem.
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2085 Post by kgray » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:59 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm
Vecna wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:55 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:21 pm
Lol who had that read that when Jamie is amiable he's scum?
Very outdated, last game he was scum he was insufferable
He was also unbelievably obvious, and I'm sort of banking on that here
Yeah but it came out when he was on the chopping block. Maybe we should put him in those same circumstances.
2

Vecna
Posts: 10952
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4421

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2086 Post by Vecna » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:59 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:26 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:22 pm
Woo 100 pages.

So I have a date today and wondering how I schedule things. What happens after EOD for both PR and VT?
Fake date, must be scum
Only if she gets stood up just before she's about to be wagoned.
3

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17936
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 9677
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2087 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:59 pm

ghug wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:33 pm
HARD CLAIM, I'M THE DOCTOR
Uh.

Um...

Hi Brainbomb.
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11397
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 5779

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2088 Post by ghug » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:59 pm

kgray wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:51 pm
ghug wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:43 pm
kgray wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:11 pm


How serious you were and the response you had when I called it out.
Neither of those things were my entrance to the game. Also my response was great, in that it adequately explained why I made a handful of serious posts as town.

I thought it was townie of you to pick up on this early, but I think you've lost that cred by holding onto it.
Oh sorry, I forgot that I'm supposed to ignore everything prior to the last 30 minutes. Town has *never* screwed up by ignoring previous reads and getting caught up in other distracting bullshit.
No, you shouldn't hold onto it because I explained it and you're supposed to think like I do.
2

BesharamSabi
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1527

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2089 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:00 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:58 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:55 pm


Bona, Chaqa, Durga, rdr
Anything in particular make you scum read Bona?
Early attention with lots of I'M HERE!!! I'M TOWN!!! action. Then slowly fading away...
Tbf bona still in high school so he tends to post when he's not in school/doing homework. And in school learning is back so he can't be on here all the time.
3

BesharamSabi
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1527

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2090 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:01 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:59 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:26 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:22 pm
Woo 100 pages.

So I have a date today and wondering how I schedule things. What happens after EOD for both PR and VT?
Fake date, must be scum
Only if she gets stood up just before she's about to be wagoned.
My pronouns are they/them BTW. :) 💚

Would not be the first time I got stood up tbf.
3

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7618
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4416

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2091 Post by Chaqa » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:01 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:53 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:51 pm
Probably won't be here EOD

We should kill Jasnah.

Oracle should claim and order a reveal of deadJasnah tonight.

If scum nk the Oracle claimant we get info if they don't we have a townclear.

And with a bit of luck scum will cc.
No. I believe if Oracle got roleblocked they would not get to enter their order, so Oracle should not claim (at least not til EoN, maybe).

We should decide if the Oracle or JOAT should try to clear up jasnah. Only one should, the other shouldn't. Maybe a vote?
Yep Oracle claim EON. Oracale does it as JOAT will want to remain hidden 3 nights.
That makes sense to me. JOAT can use n1 for doc or cop
1

damo666
Posts: 9807
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2630

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2092 Post by damo666 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:01 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:56 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:52 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:52 pm
Here's a question for all the Jasnah voters:

Who do you think we should vote out, if she were somehow off the table?

Also @Doom you're doing a great job and should post more
kgray
What for? Still think she's too good as scum to live?
because she's the highest poster and this game is growing too quickly
6

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2093 Post by kgray » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:01 pm

ghug wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:59 pm
kgray wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:51 pm
ghug wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:43 pm


Neither of those things were my entrance to the game. Also my response was great, in that it adequately explained why I made a handful of serious posts as town.

I thought it was townie of you to pick up on this early, but I think you've lost that cred by holding onto it.
Oh sorry, I forgot that I'm supposed to ignore everything prior to the last 30 minutes. Town has *never* screwed up by ignoring previous reads and getting caught up in other distracting bullshit.
No, you shouldn't hold onto it because I explained it and you're supposed to think like I do.
I liked your explanation less than the initial seriousness.
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11397
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 5779

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2094 Post by ghug » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:02 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:53 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:51 pm
Probably won't be here EOD

We should kill Jasnah.

Oracle should claim and order a reveal of deadJasnah tonight.

If scum nk the Oracle claimant we get info if they don't we have a townclear.

And with a bit of luck scum will cc.
No. I believe if Oracle got roleblocked they would not get to enter their order, so Oracle should not claim (at least not til EoN, maybe).

We should decide if the Oracle or JOAT should try to clear up jasnah. Only one should, the other shouldn't. Maybe a vote?
Yep Oracle claim EON. Oracale does it as JOAT will want to remain hidden 3 nights.
Starting to think Flum is right about damo
4

snowy801
Posts: 3008
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5248

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2095 Post by snowy801 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:02 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:58 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:55 pm


Bona, Chaqa, Durga, rdr
Anything in particular make you scum read Bona?
Early attention with lots of I'M HERE!!! I'M TOWN!!! action. Then slowly fading away...
That actually reminds me of something I let lapse, good reminder
Vecna wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:22 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:58 am
kgray wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:55 am


Alright bona, I don't have the energy for this.
Perhaps you can answer tomorrow?
Bona is playing in the same style as his last towngame, but he seems a lot sharper this time around.
@Vecna you said something similar two games ago when you unceremoniously booted him out [yes, you were 3P etc etc]. Would you say your current read is based off a continuation of your understanding of Bona or are you basing it entirely on the last game on account of you having been entirely wrong?

In which case, what is it about the last game that reminds you of him here?
2

snowy801
Posts: 3008
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5248

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2096 Post by snowy801 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:03 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:01 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:56 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:52 pm


kgray
What for? Still think she's too good as scum to live?
because she's the highest poster and this game is growing too quickly
Would you vote out ghug for the same reason? Is there any other factors that colors this decision?
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2097 Post by kgray » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:03 pm

Snowy what are your reads?
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11397
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 5779

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2098 Post by ghug » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:03 pm

kgray wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:59 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm
Vecna wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:55 pm


Very outdated, last game he was scum he was insufferable
He was also unbelievably obvious, and I'm sort of banking on that here
Yeah but it came out when he was on the chopping block. Maybe we should put him in those same circumstances.
No, it came out at the beginning of D2 before you subbed in.
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17936
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 9677
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2099 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:03 pm

Note to new players:

If you are actually the Doctor, probably don't CC Ghug here; he is probably just fucking around.
2

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7618
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4416

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2100 Post by Chaqa » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:04 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:58 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:32 pm
Vecna wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:30 pm


You can keep blabbing about your hard-claim all you want, put some links and all, but no real miller would be retracting it in the face of a counter-claim. She'd be on that warpath.
I continue to purport that Jasnah has not clearly retracted.
I guess I'll deal with both you and Chaqa at once here. Unless I have catastrophically misread things it is really irrelevant to the discussion what jasnah has and has not done wrt to retraction. Jasnah doesn't need to retract for it to be blatantly obvious that she's a VT given everything that has been said. You clearly care more about hard claims than anyone else does. There is literally no reason for scum!jasnah to fake claim mafia as the default immediate reaction is to kill both WHICH IS A TERRIBLE TRADE FOR MAFIA.

There are very obvious reasons to fake claim miller and we've literally rehashed them umpteen times for you. You can claim voting jasnah is good because she hasn't posted much and isn't a particularly useful town right now, but pretending that the odds are good she is scum is pretty silly. I put the odds of her being scum at <5% given what others have said and how they have tipped their hand. You're better than this type of argument Chaqa which makes me very confused.
I think you're missing that jasnah could be scum open claiming like this simply because she believed no one would think scum would do that. It's a move I could see a strong-willed player making.
3

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BunnyGo and 11 guests