M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11397
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 5779

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1601 Post by ghug » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:31 am

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:24 am
I don’t think I ever picked up on that in the setup review either, to be fair… I’m assuming I must have, but, well.. it’s about 50/50
Well I'm assuming y'all missed that it was no flip too, so this isn't that much more surprising.
2

President Eden
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4393

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1602 Post by President Eden » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:33 am

ghug wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:31 am
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:24 am
I don’t think I ever picked up on that in the setup review either, to be fair… I’m assuming I must have, but, well.. it’s about 50/50
Well I'm assuming y'all missed that it was no flip too, so this isn't that much more surprising.
Nope :^)
2

Fluminator
Posts: 3531
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 2078

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1603 Post by Fluminator » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:01 am

I'm not sure I'm buying this jasnah wagon even though I'm super secretly on it.

Tom's the only name on there there that I'm a bit suprised is on though.
2

Durga
Posts: 8099
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 3881

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1604 Post by Durga » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:01 am

President Eden wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:44 am
I think I'm supposed to like the worcej wagon based on the names on it... but I don't. Kind of makes me wonder what I got wrong. :?

I think I get where Boat is coming from although I disagree. And Durga is sheeping snowy, which is fair enough I guess. So I suppose this is directed to snowy and Chaqa, why worcej?

Chaqa's vote is particularly perplexing, as the only reason he doesn't want to kill both jasnah and Bunny is because the Oracle allows us to learn one of their identities... but that only works if we vote one off, yet Chaqa is on neither of them, and in fact on the wagon that happens to be the strongest contender besides either of them. Surely you should be voting jasnah here Chaq?
wait i thought i was scum
2

Durga
Posts: 8099
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 3881

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1605 Post by Durga » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:04 am

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:01 am
I'm inclined to feel the implication of "lazy" is "lazy town", but I imagine it could be used either way. Do you feel Durga is being lazy because she's complacent and can't be arsed, or is she doing it as scum?
naw he just hates me and always says this no matter what i do
2

Fluminator
Posts: 3531
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 2078

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1606 Post by Fluminator » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:05 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:48 am
President Eden wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:44 am
I think I'm supposed to like the worcej wagon based on the names on it... but I don't. Kind of makes me wonder what I got wrong. :?

I think I get where Boat is coming from although I disagree. And Durga is sheeping snowy, which is fair enough I guess. So I suppose this is directed to snowy and Chaqa, why worcej?

Chaqa's vote is particularly perplexing, as the only reason he doesn't want to kill both jasnah and Bunny is because the Oracle allows us to learn one of their identities... but that only works if we vote one off, yet Chaqa is on neither of them, and in fact on the wagon that happens to be the strongest contender besides either of them. Surely you should be voting jasnah here Chaq?
I mean the obvious way to square the circle where both of your read on liking me as town and not liking the worcej is to just assume I am a dumb town...wouldn't be the most far fetched thing ever haha. Like I said though my worcej read is weak at best and fluminator is my ideal wagon.
You keep saying no one will vote me but you haven't even attempted to get something going. Based on your earlier posts I felt like you'd be more of a take charge personality instead of being entirely reactive.
2

President Eden
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4393

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1607 Post by President Eden » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:11 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:01 am
President Eden wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:44 am
I think I'm supposed to like the worcej wagon based on the names on it... but I don't. Kind of makes me wonder what I got wrong. :?

I think I get where Boat is coming from although I disagree. And Durga is sheeping snowy, which is fair enough I guess. So I suppose this is directed to snowy and Chaqa, why worcej?

Chaqa's vote is particularly perplexing, as the only reason he doesn't want to kill both jasnah and Bunny is because the Oracle allows us to learn one of their identities... but that only works if we vote one off, yet Chaqa is on neither of them, and in fact on the wagon that happens to be the strongest contender besides either of them. Surely you should be voting jasnah here Chaq?
wait i thought i was scum
You could sheep snowy as any alignment, and it seemed to me that inquiring about why you're doing so would just lead you to explain why snowy is town, which I already believe. So I didn't bother asking. But you're more than welcome to weigh in if you like :)
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11397
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 5779

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1608 Post by ghug » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:11 am

Fluminator wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:01 am
I'm not sure I'm buying this jasnah wagon even though I'm super secretly on it.

Tom's the only name on there there that I'm a bit suprised is on though.
I think he just hasn't moved, based on his comments.
2

Fluminator
Posts: 3531
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 2078

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1609 Post by Fluminator » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:13 am

President Eden wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:11 am
Durga wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:01 am
President Eden wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:44 am
I think I'm supposed to like the worcej wagon based on the names on it... but I don't. Kind of makes me wonder what I got wrong. :?

I think I get where Boat is coming from although I disagree. And Durga is sheeping snowy, which is fair enough I guess. So I suppose this is directed to snowy and Chaqa, why worcej?

Chaqa's vote is particularly perplexing, as the only reason he doesn't want to kill both jasnah and Bunny is because the Oracle allows us to learn one of their identities... but that only works if we vote one off, yet Chaqa is on neither of them, and in fact on the wagon that happens to be the strongest contender besides either of them. Surely you should be voting jasnah here Chaq?
wait i thought i was scum
You could sheep snowy as any alignment, and it seemed to me that inquiring about why you're doing so would just lead you to explain why snowy is town, which I already believe. So I didn't bother asking. But you're more than welcome to weigh in if you like :)
It's actually really sad because she used to sheep me. Snowy has apparently replaced me.
2

Durga
Posts: 8099
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 3881

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1610 Post by Durga » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:33 am

Fluminator wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:13 am
President Eden wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:11 am
Durga wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:01 am


wait i thought i was scum
You could sheep snowy as any alignment, and it seemed to me that inquiring about why you're doing so would just lead you to explain why snowy is town, which I already believe. So I didn't bother asking. But you're more than welcome to weigh in if you like :)
It's actually really sad because she used to sheep me. Snowy has apparently replaced me.
Last time I checked you were self voting
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1237

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1611 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:33 am

Fluminator wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:05 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:48 am
President Eden wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:44 am
I think I'm supposed to like the worcej wagon based on the names on it... but I don't. Kind of makes me wonder what I got wrong. :?

I think I get where Boat is coming from although I disagree. And Durga is sheeping snowy, which is fair enough I guess. So I suppose this is directed to snowy and Chaqa, why worcej?

Chaqa's vote is particularly perplexing, as the only reason he doesn't want to kill both jasnah and Bunny is because the Oracle allows us to learn one of their identities... but that only works if we vote one off, yet Chaqa is on neither of them, and in fact on the wagon that happens to be the strongest contender besides either of them. Surely you should be voting jasnah here Chaq?
I mean the obvious way to square the circle where both of your read on liking me as town and not liking the worcej is to just assume I am a dumb town...wouldn't be the most far fetched thing ever haha. Like I said though my worcej read is weak at best and fluminator is my ideal wagon.
You keep saying no one will vote me but you haven't even attempted to get something going. Based on your earlier posts I felt like you'd be more of a take charge personality instead of being entirely reactive.

If I thought it would succeed I would go for it. My primary objective here is to prevent either jasnah or Bunny from dying as I have them as close to 100% town. I am happy to kill anyone who I don't have strong town feelings on as I think odds there are better. I put my vote on worcej because at the time there was a wagon on him and I thought that was the best horse to save my two strongest town reads. Seeing as how the worcej wagon seems to be dead, maybe I will lead a wagon where I think it ought to go.

Your posting was erratic, large parts of it seemingly intentionally pointless with weird attempts to test the bot, and you claimed to want to prove activity for the sake of avoiding a day kill but haven't actually done much to even try to be useful. I also did not like that you were so anti-day kill and tried to shield those who were anti-day kill from being voted for (even if as a joke), when I think being anti-day kill is incredibly suspect behavior for a town.


##VOTE FLUMINATOR


You're right I should be the change I want to see in the world.
2

Fluminator
Posts: 3531
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 2078

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1612 Post by Fluminator » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:45 am

Lame!
##Vote Flyingboat

Although tbh, I do like your super fast changed mind on Bunnygo
2

Durga
Posts: 8099
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 3881

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1613 Post by Durga » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:46 am

Flum what are you doing. Put some effort into it.
2

Fluminator
Posts: 3531
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 2078

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1614 Post by Fluminator » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:53 am

Let me build up all my gut reads in peace. I'll find more acceptable excuses for my reads soon.
2

bozotheclown
Posts: 8808
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 1824

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1615 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:56 am

kgray wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:18 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:15 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:57 pm
Let's wait for bozo to tell us who to kill.
And if not, lets keep killing damo.
I do not know what is going on.

At first I thought BunnyGo might have left fake miller crumbs as mafia in case he was ever cop scanned, then decided to use the crumbs to CC the miller claim since he was the lead wagon. However, jasnah now seems to be indicating her claim was fake, which would leave no reason not to believe BunnyGo's miller claim. jasnah claiming miller as mafia does not make sense, but I do not think fake claiming miller is a good town play either.
How come you're not looking for scum theater in this mess??
Scum theater is usually a case where 2 scum players interact in a way that they think will come across as town or at least as 2 players not on the same scum team. I am not sure how you think that could be applied to the CCs we have here.
2

snowy801
Posts: 3008
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5248

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1616 Post by snowy801 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:58 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:33 am
Fluminator wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:05 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:48 am


I mean the obvious way to square the circle where both of your read on liking me as town and not liking the worcej is to just assume I am a dumb town...wouldn't be the most far fetched thing ever haha. Like I said though my worcej read is weak at best and fluminator is my ideal wagon.
You keep saying no one will vote me but you haven't even attempted to get something going. Based on your earlier posts I felt like you'd be more of a take charge personality instead of being entirely reactive.

If I thought it would succeed I would go for it. My primary objective here is to prevent either jasnah or Bunny from dying as I have them as close to 100% town. I am happy to kill anyone who I don't have strong town feelings on as I think odds there are better. I put my vote on worcej because at the time there was a wagon on him and I thought that was the best horse to save my two strongest town reads. Seeing as how the worcej wagon seems to be dead, maybe I will lead a wagon where I think it ought to go.

Your posting was erratic, large parts of it seemingly intentionally pointless with weird attempts to test the bot, and you claimed to want to prove activity for the sake of avoiding a day kill but haven't actually done much to even try to be useful. I also did not like that you were so anti-day kill and tried to shield those who were anti-day kill from being voted for (even if as a joke), when I think being anti-day kill is incredibly suspect behavior for a town.


##VOTE FLUMINATOR


You're right I should be the change I want to see in the world.
Based and pinkpilled

##vote Flum
2

snowy801
Posts: 3008
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5248

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1617 Post by snowy801 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:59 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:56 am
kgray wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:18 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:15 pm


I do not know what is going on.

At first I thought BunnyGo might have left fake miller crumbs as mafia in case he was ever cop scanned, then decided to use the crumbs to CC the miller claim since he was the lead wagon. However, jasnah now seems to be indicating her claim was fake, which would leave no reason not to believe BunnyGo's miller claim. jasnah claiming miller as mafia does not make sense, but I do not think fake claiming miller is a good town play either.
How come you're not looking for scum theater in this mess??
Scum theater is usually a case where 2 scum players interact in a way that they think will come across as town or at least as 2 players not on the same scum team. I am not sure how you think that could be applied to the CCs we have here.
I mean we sure as hell think they're 2 players not on the same scum team now
2

Durga
Posts: 8099
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 3881

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1618 Post by Durga » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:01 am

Agh snowy you've gone where I won't follow

##vote ghug
2

snowy801
Posts: 3008
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5248

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1619 Post by snowy801 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:03 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:01 am
Agh snowy you've gone where I won't follow

##vote ghug
Never say never

Anything about ghug in particular?
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1237

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#1620 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:05 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:01 am
Agh snowy you've gone where I won't follow

##vote ghug
C'mon Durga, do iiiittttt! You know you wanna!
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 9 guests