M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
President Eden

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#7961 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:54 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:36 pm
Was Durga not one of the people who busser summit on day 1 awhile back?
She was (she mentioned it), but that doesn't contradict the broader notion that she doesn't like busing as a general principle.

The way you keep giving these halfhearted not-quite-retorts to prods from people is really bothering me and starting to get me back into paranoia land about your claim.

You know better than this for sure at least:
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:21 pm
President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:03 am
not meme answer: I appreciate you augmenting what was already a good point with some context from past games. I know I at least was lacking it, and it really puts the difference in the claims into stark contrast.

Chaqa...?
I don’t see any significant difference in the crumbs. They’re both something easily linking to my role but not obvious if you don’t know.

I couldn’t exactly just say or spell “Resolute” without it being obvious
The difference is night and day.

"CASE" has a clear and unambiguous plan to soft a role that could only ever be read as either Cop crumbing a role or someone faking a crumb once revealed, but that wouldn't be immediately or obviously discovered. It is immune to accusations of happening by accident or being fabricated after the fact.

"Se7en" thoroughly lacks these qualities. The story behind it even admits that it was on some level "forced" in the sense that you fucked up your apparent first attempt at a crumb and tried to wing it and got lucky. It is really obviously not immune to accusations of happening by accident (as it partly did) or being fabricated after the fact.

Furthermore I know you're not dense enough not to see that.
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:24 pm
President Eden wrote:
not meme answer: I appreciate you augmenting what was already a good point with some context from past games. I know I at least was lacking it, and it really puts the difference in the claims into stark contrast.

Chaqa...?
Also so like what you all believe worcej’s on the block with no crumbs claim but not mine that has crumbs and Flum verifying his aspect of it?

Double standard much.
You know that isn't what happened at all. worcej was counterclaiming someone else, which inherently lends a lot of credit to his position. And on the flip side of it, you had at least one joker straight up posing the question of whether we should believe worcej or bozo. No matter which side you pretend to criticize here, your characterization is flat-out wrong.

The more you poison the well with these facially bullshit efforts at retorts the more willing I am to vote you out without a CC and deal with any crowing you might do if it's wrong. As it stands I get the sinking feeling I'm going to hear it for giving you 3 extra days to clown around after getting caught again.

President Eden

#7962 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:55 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:25 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:21 pm
President Eden wrote:

Chaqa...?
I don’t see any significant difference in the crumbs. They’re both something easily linking to my role but not obvious if you don’t know.

I couldn’t exactly just say or spell “Resolute” without it being obvious
From my perspective the difference is how invested you were in making the crumb. The porky pig one was something you obviously thought about and meticulously planned. Your crumb here doesn’t show the same level of excitement about your role, imo

I’m not trying to hassle you, you don’t have to respond.
nha fuckit i say we kill him

President Eden

#7963 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:57 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:31 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:22 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:21 pm
Not to go too far off the deep end, but worcej could still be scum, right? Like he would know who scum targeted and thus could claim the save since we won’t technically know bozos alignment when we flip him?

But I suppose that’s a problem if worcej is alive which seems unlikely.

Anyhoo - I like the idea of non bozo wagons to Oracle. PE/snowy/kgray seem nice
I'm leaning that way too. He was too eager for this outcome. ##ASK GM

Do scum know their target was saved?
@Eden On reread it doesn't look as towny. It looks forced by a clever person. They's new to mafia, not to lying.
Not impossible, I judge it unlikely, but not impossible. Fair point.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#7964 Post by kgray » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:13 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:57 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:31 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:22 pm

I'm leaning that way too. He was too eager for this outcome. ##ASK GM

Do scum know their target was saved?
@Eden On reread it doesn't look as towny. It looks forced by a clever person. They's new to mafia, not to lying.
Not impossible, I judge it unlikely, but not impossible. Fair point.
Again, butting in, but I know Sabi fairly well and I don't think Bunny's characterization of Sabi is in any way accurate. That's obviously based on an out of game perspective that lots of people don't have (and others who also know them are welcome to support/counter my perspective), so make of it what you will. It's also possible they become a completely new, cunning, and manipulative person in this game. But I don't think it's likely.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7965 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:16 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:54 pm
(removed rest of post for brevity)

"CASE" has a clear and unambiguous plan to soft a role that could only ever be read as either Cop crumbing a role or someone faking a crumb once revealed, but that wouldn't be immediately or obviously discovered. It is immune to accusations of happening by accident or being fabricated after the fact.

"Se7en" thoroughly lacks these qualities. The story behind it even admits that it was on some level "forced" in the sense that you fucked up your apparent first attempt at a crumb and tried to wing it and got lucky. It is really obviously not immune to accusations of happening by accident (as it partly did) or being fabricated after the fact.
You're applying hindsight logic to the situation since you know for a fact the first crumb is valid. If you were reviewing this game after the fact and not stuck in a tunnel you would give my current claim the same credence.

In a game where a cop has a n0 scan, replying to Flum saying "I trust you" on page seven, when Se7en is a movie about cops, is a fucking great crumb and so what if it was an audible? I was able to turn a minor fuckup into an S+ tier crumb.

You somehow can't give me credit for my crumb but yet you spent a sizable amount of time absolutely convinced Damo was crumbing his scan by saying "eden town" like that is an "unambiguous plan to crumb" or something.

It's really frustrating because from my perspective, and I'm pretty sure I'll be proven right after the game:
1. I pushed hard to vote out a fake claiming scum!jasnah on Day 1
2. Everyone in the galaxy-brains (including you) decided I was scummy for it
3. I claimed and everyone shit on my crumbs
4. A lot of people have spent the rest of the game shading me and everything

It's honestly exhausting and it's a big reason I haven't been hanging out in your Discord lately because I don't know if I can help but yell at you for being an idiot about this.

President Eden

#7966 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:22 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:16 pm
It's honestly exhausting and it's a big reason I haven't been hanging out in your Discord lately because I don't know if I can help but yell at you for being an idiot about this.
Get out :lol: :lol:

Bona as my witness, this simply isn’t true and is calculated to get people to dismiss the argument once I’m eliminated

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7967 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:23 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:22 pm
Chaqa wrote:

Bona as my witness, this simply isn’t true and is calculated to get people to dismiss the argument once I’m eliminated
I've not been in a call with you since like day 1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7968 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:24 pm

But you know nice to see you deflect and not address the meat of my topic, instead trying to invalidate it all with a one-liner

President Eden

#7969 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:27 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:23 pm
President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:22 pm
Chaqa wrote:

I've not been in a call with you since like day 1
WE PLAYED CLANK TWO NIGHTS AGO :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the only reason we haven’t done more is that I’VE been gone, due to hosting family + chasing down a job, and this silly game too
Plus you’ve been getting deep into New World and dealing with a mouse and house and shit
But that still didn’t stop you from LITERALLY RECRUITING PEOPLE TO JOIN IT IN THIS GAME :lol: :lol:

I know most people are going to glaze over all this but THIS MAN IS LYING vote him out

President Eden

#7970 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:28 pm

The rest of it is similarly ridiculous and I know line by line refutations will just make people glaze over
I’m going to stick with shooting fish in a barrel and laughing at the most outrageous acting job in that post

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7971 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:30 pm

oh i forgot we played clank lol

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7972 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:31 pm

What's the worst is when this game is over you'll never admit you wrong and will just blame me for all of this

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#7973 Post by kgray » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:33 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:24 pm
But you know nice to see you deflect and not address the meat of my topic, instead trying to invalidate it all with a one-liner
I just have two more points and then I'll drop this (probably).

Your "I trust you" response to Flum wasn't the first time you addressed him. I feel like if you were thinking about crumbing, even if you weren't counting closely and missed your 7th post, you would have considered some indication of a crumb/Flum inno scan in your first response to him.

Flum said "please trust me" and made a joke vote for TFB. I don't really think you saying you trust him is that convincing, considering you just piggy-backed off his joke vote. And then you immediately followed up by saying a boat just shouldn't be flying. To me it reads so much like you were just shitposting.

If I'm totally wrong, then sorry. I know it's frustrating. But I think your indignation that people are not convinced is a little unreasonable.

President Eden

#7974 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:35 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:31 pm
What's the worst is when this game is over you'll never admit you wrong and will just blame me for all of this
I mean yea NOW I will :lol:
I think I have shown ample reservation about your claim even when I thought it was bullshit originally for this not to be true
But when I literally know all the multitude of reasons why you haven’t been around and you blatantly fake emotion trying to get me to believe your claim, that’s on you bruv

Durga

#7975 Post by Durga » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:40 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:22 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:18 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:12 pm
Who are your top three scumreads at this moment rdr?
This is a hard question. I had a lot more town reads then scumreads, that´s why I am advocating going for POE.

I would say you, Jamiet and one from the more active players. Vecna isn´t exactly impressive this game and Kgray is improving but I can´t sill say she is obvtown.

Yours?
Ghug
You
snowy
Kgray

You think Jamie bussed bozo?

I kinda think kgray and Durga would be the most likely to bus scum bozo. Kgray for reasons given (needing towncred, gutsy as scum, wagon dying D2). Durga because she has a low opinion of bozos scum game and may have thought he couldn’t have gotten out of the crosshairs.

I do not think Jamie is a likely candidate to bus bozo here.

Why do you think so? Or do you think bozo may have been the actual doc?
Rude to imply that I would bus, let alone bus my fiancé

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7976 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:45 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:35 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:31 pm
I mean yea NOW I will :lol:
I think I have shown ample reservation about your claim even when I thought it was bullshit originally for this not to be true
But when I literally know all the multitude of reasons why you haven’t been around and you blatantly fake emotion trying to get me to believe your claim, that’s on you bruv
You're toxic

Durga

#7977 Post by Durga » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:45 pm

Oh looks like I had everyone else to defend the fact that I don't bus, nice.

As for summit, my vote must have ended there probably, but I recall trying to get something else going and didn't want to vote him but fuck was he the worst scum I had ever seen there was no way to actually defend himself without outing myself.

Fluminator

#7978 Post by Fluminator » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:57 pm

Out of everyone to have a cop inno on me...

President Eden

#7979 Post by President Eden » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:03 pm

S+ tier crumb. I'm speechless

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7980 Post by Chaqa » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:11 pm

President Eden wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:03 pm
S+ tier crumb. I'm speechless