M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
snowy801

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#6041 Post by snowy801 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:13 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:11 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:08 pm
President Eden wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:05 pm

Tell me you already have the answers without telling me you already have the answers
Just because you're bad at this game doesn't mean everyone is. Stop spewing your insecurity umbilical cord juice all over me

A lot of people flipped to "hey this is fun" after EoD2, why haven't you?
I don’t see any actual answers as to the next step coming from anybody. Every time I try to do it some asshole comes out from the peanut gallery and dumps on my efforts without actually taking a shot of their own. It’s miserable.
So just relax, what's the source of your desperation?

The real answers will start coming out once night ends. You don't need to solve the game before then (probably)

Fluminator

#6042 Post by Fluminator » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:14 pm

snowy801 wrote:
President Eden wrote:
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:03 pm

I don't understand you there's tons of meaningful progress already, and will likely well be more
Tell me you already have the answers without telling me you already have the answers
Just because you're bad at this game doesn't mean everyone is. Stop spewing your insecurity umbilical cord juice all over me

I'm back to wanting to die after looking at that eod again tbh

snowy801

#6043 Post by snowy801 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:15 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:14 pm
snowy801 wrote:
President Eden wrote:

lel

President Eden

#6044 Post by President Eden » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:15 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:13 pm
President Eden wrote:
snowy801 wrote:

I don’t see any actual answers as to the next step coming from anybody. Every time I try to do it some asshole comes out from the peanut gallery and dumps on my efforts without actually taking a shot of their own. It’s miserable.

The real answers will start coming out once night ends. You don't need to solve the game before then (probably)
Judging from the multitude of out-of-nowhere scumreads on me the expectation is apparently that I am always right all the time and if I’m wrong about anything then I have to come up with the actual correct answer instantly. It’s fucking frustrating.

Fluminator

#6045 Post by Fluminator » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:16 pm

It's okay PE, I'm currently townreading you. Although i'm too lazy to make a defensive case for you probably so it probably won't help you.

BunnyGo

#6046 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:17 pm

snowy801 wrote:
President Eden wrote:
snowy801 wrote:

If I cared, I would need to. But I don’t. So I won’t bother.

Durga

#6047 Post by Durga » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:17 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:16 pm
It's okay PE, I'm currently townreading you. Although i'm too lazy to make a defensive case for you probably so it probably won't help you.
This is the second time you've said this thing

BunnyGo

#6048 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:17 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:14 pm
snowy801 wrote:
President Eden wrote:

Welcome to my club.

worcej

#6049 Post by worcej » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:17 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:53 am
worcej is confirmed scum (at least to me), so I was correct that he first N1 post was a scum slip:
worcej wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:13 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:00 pm

Oh look at you mr lurking EoD
Do you know what a job is? EOD is @ 3:00 PM for me. I have meetings where I cannot be around explicitly play exactly how you want. I was watching via my cell under the table so that my damn boss didn't get pissed at me :razz:

Honestly - I hope scum do us a favor and kill you tonight. You're grinding my gears with your play style right now.

Also - well done all you 'super smart scum hunting people' who wanted to play the game instead of let mechanics drive the game - you forced the cop to claim. Top-notch scum hunting by the likes of you incredibly 'skilled' players this time around. For all the negativity that gets talked about our ability to scum hunt, you all contribute to that bad opinion with your egotistical methodologies.

Can you 'skilled players' take a moment to reflect on your absolutely horrible play and check your egos at the door this next phase?

Rant over. Time to go finish work so that I can gtfh.
Assuming Chaqa is the real cop (which I think is a very safe assumption at this point), when Chaqa claimed cop, worcej had no reason not to believe him. Since worcej had suggested no kills for the first few game days, I think he was anxious to point out that his suggestion would have prevented the cop from revealing, demonstrating that his suggestion was beneficial to town, and therefore give him town credit. worcej never considered the other possibility, that Chaqa fake claimed cop as mafia to avoid the DK and force the real cop to reveal, which I am sure most town players were considering. The slip is that worcej said "you forced the cop to claim". He was certain because he knew Chaqa was not mafia. If he had considered this possibility, he would not have been as anxious to reprimand everyone for not following his suggestion, because it meant we caught a scum D1.
Actually, what I am confirmed more than anything with my N1 post was that I was a pissed off PR that almost got daykilled (I was the 2nd highest wagon) and felt like I was exposed because of how hard I was defending myself.

Your take on my opinion of Chaqa is kinda weird to frame as a scum position considering you're depending on the same reasoning to apply to you here. You're dependent on people believing your claim was genuine and are arguing that when I believed Chaqa's claim that I was scummy.

How is "you forced the cop to claim" so incredibly scummy? Literally Chaqa had claimed that he was the cop and no one CC'ed him, so why wouldn't I believe Chaqa at this point?

Also, my rant post was made 20 minutes after Chaqa claimed. I was pretty pissed that D1 may have gotten our cop exposed because of a serious lack of people trying (a lot of people were sheeping IMHO) and we could've avoided this if we stuck to the proposed plan I made to no-kill.
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:53 am
I also had suggested no killing D1 to not risk immediately outing a PR, but when Chaqa claimed cop, I was skeptical of his claim, and certainly didn't jump to "no killing would have saved the cop". worcej posted as soon as N1 started, snowy even said he was trying to get the first N1 post in but worcej beat him to it. Prioritizing taking credit for a suggestion that he thought had been demonstrated to have been "correct" is not town indicative.

It is also telling that worcej's response to me pointing out his slip during D2 was to scum read me for mistakenly referring to his post occurring D2 instead of N1, when it was obvious what I was referring, and I had already corrected when I notice I had referred to it occurring D2 a couple of time instead of N1. worcej tried to make it sound like I was fabricating a timeline when it was obviously a simple mistake and clear I was talking about N1.
Here you're trying to hold me accountable for being present at the beginning of N1 and how I reacted and taking credit for how you didn't react when you were not even present. This seems pretty damn disingenuous to hold me accountable for being present at EOD1/Early N1 when you are trying to not be held accountable for be absent on D2.

As I said above, when I had posted my rant, it was ~20 minutes after the claim and right as N1 began. Within 20 minutes later, Chaqa rescinded his claim. My post was made when the thread was dead after watching an EOD1 where we have an un-CC'ed cop claim in the open when the entire day we had Bunny vs Jasnah already tee'd up and I was incredibly flustered/high energy because I was on the razor's edge as PR.

And your D2 vs N1 'mistake' is a big deal because your argument is awful if you approached it with N1 as the focus. You wanted it to be D2 because it looks far more calculating from me and would actually be scummy if I had that post going into D2. However, when you factor in actual context of the situation when that post was made, it makes total sense for doctor!worcej to be passionately pissed that:
  1. I was almost killed EOD1 and was actively withholding pulling the trigger on claiming because it was so damn close.
  2. Jasnah vs Bunny was the obvious route the day should've gone yet we were going down weird rabbit holes of flash wagons instead of processing the information in front of us.
  3. The cop was forced to claim to prevent their own death at EOD1 and if we would've done #2, this wouldn't have happened.
If anything, the post your referencing actually helps confirm the case I am the doctor because my emotions were running high due to the above context. So thanks for trying really hard to frame that as a scum post lol...

snowy801

#6050 Post by snowy801 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:18 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:15 pm
snowy801 wrote:
President Eden wrote:

Judging from the multitude of out-of-nowhere scumreads on me the expectation is apparently that I am always right all the time and if I’m wrong about anything then I have to come up with the actual correct answer instantly. It’s fucking frustrating.
I think you overestimate the number of people scum reading you

A lot of those people were probably doing it before D2 too, it just had fewer legs at the time

BunnyGo

#6051 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:18 pm

@worcej. You’re not dying tonight. Chill.

Fluminator

#6052 Post by Fluminator » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:19 pm

Durga wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:17 pm
Fluminator wrote:
This is the second time you've said this thing
lies

snowy801

#6053 Post by snowy801 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:19 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Fuck off lmao

worcej

#6054 Post by worcej » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:21 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:17 am
Earlier there were some references to M1014, which was the game where I fake claimed cop on D1 as town. In that game, there were 3 millers and a GF out of only 9 players, so the cop scan would only be accurate 50% of the time on D1 (and therefore useless on D1). Also, the millers revealed as mafia and did not know they were millers. So, at D1 EOD, I was about to be DKed over Yoyoyozo, and since I was town and I thought Yoyoyozo was a good scum suspect, I decided to claim cop because from my perspective Yoyoyozo had a non-zero chance of being mafia and was therefore a better DK than me. I was going to immediately retract after EOD, and if I got DKed for it D2, it would not be any worse for town than having been DKed D1. Yoyoyozo was online, so if he CCed me, I was going to retract to get DKed. I was risking revealing the cop unnecessarily, but I thought the cop was unlikely to become useful that game. However, what happened was Yoyoyozo was the cop, he did not see my claim in time to CC, he got DKed, so I never had the chance to retract, as my claim had immediately been disproven. To make things worse, I was a miller and was revealed as mafia. So, the town assumed I was mafia despite there being 3 millers in the game and despite my explanation as to why I fake claimed. This was a reasonable assumption to make because of the mistake I had made with the fake claim, but an incorrect assumption nevertheless. The town tried to solve the game with the assumption I was mafia, which resulted in an easy mafia win.

The reason I am bringing this up is that I see the potential for the same thing happening here, players are already trying to solve the game with the assumption that I am mafia, which however reasonable town players may think that assumption is, it is incorrect nevertheless. In M1014 I was responsible for the town loss, and I do not want my unavailability to be online for a poorly timed 16 hour period to be responsible for a town loss in this game.
I don't have much to say about this post other than it's a strong attempt to say 'Guys, stop assuming I am mafia' and to try to leverage that 'sorry I am not around much, don't hold that against me' (when we're not doing that anyways)

worcej

#6055 Post by worcej » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:21 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:18 pm
I'm 1000% chill Bunny.

I am just responding to bozo's posts.

BunnyGo

#6056 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:23 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:21 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:18 pm
I'm 1000% chill Bunny.

I am just responding to bozo's posts.
Never argue. People may not be able to tell the difference.

Your goal here is to stop bleeding intel about your action tonight. It’s also to stop putting doubt in my mind. Just sit back and don’t bother.

snowy801

#6057 Post by snowy801 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:23 pm

I ought to actually read worcej and Eden's tirades at some point

BesharamSabi

#6058 Post by BesharamSabi » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:24 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:15 pm
snowy801 wrote:
President Eden wrote:

I'm sorry my comment was a joke. I don't read you as scum at all. I apologize for adding to the dog pile.

worcej

#6059 Post by worcej » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:24 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:45 am
worcej wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:34 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:27 pm
I am going to be unavailable for most of the day, I hope to be back by EOD.
How convenient.

kgray's done the work for me - but your weird insistence that because I 100% believed Chaqa was the cop is a sign of being scum is garbage.

In a short span of time (~less than an hour), Chaqa claimed, I was pissed and posted my rage at the collective group playing because we forced a PR claim, and then Chaqa pulled back the claim.
Here worcej was already trying to imply my unavailability was scum indicative, as soon as I posted that I would not be online for most of the day.
You're assuming too much here. It was convenient that you were leaving when kgray and myself were both actively pointing out the inherent flaws in your case and you'd not be available to respond.

As I've said, being away isn't scummy nor is it why I scummed you. I scummed you for an incredibly bad case that had incorrect information and even with your attempted correction, the case was worse.

BesharamSabi

#6060 Post by BesharamSabi » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:25 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:23 pm
I ought to actually read worcej and Eden's tirades at some point
It's too hot and steamy for me to read. I need a cold shower every time I try to read their lovers spat.