M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#2361 Post by kgray » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:17 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:06 pm
##vote Flum
Dude I just left…

Vecna

#2362 Post by Vecna » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:17 pm

hmmm, im voting Ghug

probably also a good wagon

but probably not realistic.

wuuuut

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2363 Post by Chaqa » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:18 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:17 pm
Worcej: Bad wagon

Chaqa: Glorious wagon

Jasnah: Her condescending voice in my head tells me its a bad wagon, but its more acceptable than Worcej

(disclaimer: if im wrong about worcej, blame the alcohol god QT)
i already swore on Chipotle.

i swear on my dog I am town

Durga

#2364 Post by Durga » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:18 pm

Hmmmm something about Chaqa doesn't feel scummy to me

Bonatogether

#2365 Post by Bonatogether » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:19 pm

I think jasnah has played exceptionally poorly but the wagon is uniquely terrible in that we have not heard her response to the issue at hand. We can derive more information from this situation. There is not an immediate need to kill either bungo or jasnah at this point in time, since there are no mafia PRs. The time before we need to hit mafia consistently is not now. Right now information is king, and if that means putting it off until tomorrow, so be it.

worcej has been ok? I've agreed or found useful some of his theory (notably his contribution to the killing high-value scum players in the absence of a better kill, but not the list of people contributing without further commentary by him on what it means) but his takes have been lackluster. I do not buy the argument about him posting ' :sick: ' and then his wagon dissipating, since if scum were bussing him (which makes no sense in this context because it's no flip), then this makes no real sense except in the case of him being a serious contender for the dk and he wants them off. Perhaps his hypothetical scummates (some combination of chaqa/durga/boat man/snowy) didn't want to play with him and were bussing for that reason, but if that is the case, why leave? At that point in time (19 hours and 2 minutes before EoD), he was in 2nd by one vote. This is d1, so there was no real reason to fear in that situation. There's no scum motivation to bus, then leave when prompted like that.

Chaqa has had some good ideas and been stubborn and active, which for him is scum-indicative in my previous experience. I agree with him on some things but he's smart enough to put right things in with the wrong as scum.

Therefore, I will ##vote chaqa

I will return to the kgray wagon tomorrow.

Bonatogether

#2366 Post by Bonatogether » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:19 pm

President Eden wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:10 pm
Punt Chaka
gotta love it

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2367 Post by Chaqa » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:20 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:19 pm
I think jasnah has played exceptionally poorly but the wagon is uniquely terrible in that we have not heard her response to the issue at hand. We can derive more information from this situation. There is not an immediate need to kill either bungo or jasnah at this point in time, since there are no mafia PRs. The time before we need to hit mafia consistently is not now. Right now information is king, and if that means putting it off until tomorrow, so be it.

worcej has been ok? I've agreed or found useful some of his theory (notably his contribution to the killing high-value scum players in the absence of a better kill, but not the list of people contributing without further commentary by him on what it means) but his takes have been lackluster. I do not buy the argument about him posting ' :sick: ' and then his wagon dissipating, since if scum were bussing him (which makes no sense in this context because it's no flip), then this makes no real sense except in the case of him being a serious contender for the dk and he wants them off. Perhaps his hypothetical scummates (some combination of chaqa/durga/boat man/snowy) didn't want to play with him and were bussing for that reason, but if that is the case, why leave? At that point in time (19 hours and 2 minutes before EoD), he was in 2nd by one vote. This is d1, so there was no real reason to fear in that situation. There's no scum motivation to bus, then leave when prompted like that.

Chaqa has had some good ideas and been stubborn and active, which for him is scum-indicative in my previous experience. I agree with him on some things but he's smart enough to put right things in with the wrong as scum.

Highlighted in red.

Literally we are voting jasnah for an information play.

Are you not reading?

Durga

#2368 Post by Durga » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:21 pm

I would probably rather daykill jasnah over Chaqa

Durga

#2369 Post by Durga » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:21 pm

The momentum just isn't with jasnah, Chaqa. Who would you want otherwise?

Bonatogether

#2370 Post by Bonatogether » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:22 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:20 pm
Bonatogether wrote:

Highlighted in red.

Are you not reading?
We get more information from jasnah responding to the arguments against her. That is my point.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2371 Post by kgray » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:22 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:15 pm
None of you actually believe I'm scum.

Put yourselves in my shoes. I earnestly believe jasnah is the right vote for a number of reasons, of course I'm going to make a stink about it.

Eden - how many times have I made a big deal about something and you disagree with me on it?

Kgray - if I were scum, you know I wouldn't care who dies today as long as it wasn't a teammate, and there's no one I can be argued to be protecting.
Yeah but I think if you were scum you'd find it easiest to vote for town for mechanical reasons like with jasnah...

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2372 Post by Chaqa » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:24 pm

Durga wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:21 pm
The momentum just isn't with jasnah, Chaqa. Who would you want otherwise?
Tom, worcej, maybe damo.

Not Flum. Not Eden. Not ghug. Not you.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2373 Post by Chaqa » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:25 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:22 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:20 pm
Bonatogether wrote:

Highlighted in red.

Are you not reading?
We get more information from jasnah responding to the arguments against her. That is my point.
She hasn't posted in nearly 24 hours. You can't actually believe that.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2374 Post by kgray » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:25 pm

Durga wrote:
Wat

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2375 Post by Chaqa » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:26 pm

kgray wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

Put yourselves in my shoes. I earnestly believe jasnah is the right vote for a number of reasons, of course I'm going to make a stink about it.

Eden - how many times have I made a big deal about something and you disagree with me on it?

Kgray - if I were scum, you know I wouldn't care who dies today as long as it wasn't a teammate, and there's no one I can be argued to be protecting.
Yeah but I think if you were scum you'd find it easiest to vote for town for mechanical reasons like with jasnah...
I would do so quietly then, wouldn't I?

Why would I draw attention to myself? Jamie could have been the one leading the charge and we'd have the same votes.

Durga

#2376 Post by Durga » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:26 pm

kgray wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:25 pm
Durga wrote:
Wat
I'm seeing a world in which she does this every day and that's a problem

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2377 Post by Chaqa » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:27 pm

You're all voting for me without finding any scum reason for me to do what I am doing, instead you're voting on memes (Bona, Eden) or because I'm not doing what you want me to (Kgray, ghug).

Rivera probably just isn't here so I'm not bothered by his vote right this moment.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2378 Post by kgray » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:27 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:26 pm
kgray wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

I would do so quietly then, wouldn't I?

Why would I draw attention to myself? Jamie could have been the one leading the charge and we'd have the same votes.
Fine, maybe. I don't know. I don't like that you only questioned your townread on me when I voted for you.

But speaking of Jamie, we could flash him instead.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2379 Post by ghug » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:27 pm

Durga wrote:
What

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator